Carrie Underwood's 'The Sound Of Musi...

Carrie Underwood's 'The Sound Of Music' gets studio album release on Dec. 3

There are 1 comment on the Examiner.com story from Oct 16, 2013, titled Carrie Underwood's 'The Sound Of Music' gets studio album release on Dec. 3. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Multi-platinum recording artist and country superstar Carrie Underwood is at the center of NBC's upcoming live broadcast of "The Sound of Music."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Awesome, I hope this TV special will have a big number of TV ratings so that way Carrie Underwood can be a huge singer everywhere. Carrie Underwood can even make new ballad pop music for her 5th album. Trust me, she's a crossover artist and yet she only makes country music. She has to make pop music too so she can be a real crossover singer one day. We need Carrie Underwood songs on pop music department. Carrie Underwood for pop music.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Moyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anna Paquin pushes twins Charlie and Poppy so f... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zanny 1
News True Blood S5: back in good form (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 1
News Stephen Moyer Open To 'True Blood' Gay Sex Scen... (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 15
Stephen Moyer nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Aleisha 1
News 'True Blood' Recap: Sookie & Eric Have Sex In T... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Eric Northman 7
News 'True Blood' stars marry during private Malibu ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 vic 6
News a NY-LON,a British series starring Stephen Moye... (Feb '10) Feb '10 iamtrue2bill 1
More from around the web