a NY-LON,a British series starring St...

a NY-LON,a British series starring Stephen Moyer and Rashida Jones, now on Hulu

There are 1 comment on the Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch story from Jan 19, 2010, titled a NY-LON,a British series starring Stephen Moyer and Rashida Jones, now on Hulu. In it, Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch reports that:

Consider this a PopWatch PSA for True Blood fans going through withdrawal and anyone who's wanted to see Rashida Jones in a starring role: NY-LON , the 2004 Channel 4 series starring Stephen Moyer and Jones as opposites who attract on her holiday in London and attempt a long distance relationship when she returns to New York, is now on Hulu .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Entertainment Weekly's PopWatch.

iamtrue2bill

East Orange, NJ

#1 Feb 21, 2010
The one really good thing about NY-LON, besides the music, is Stephen Moyer. He makes the long distance relationship feel real. Rashida Jones is too angry, too confused, too uncompromising to come across like someone in love. Perhaps it is the direction. Nevertheless, this is Stephen Moyer's show !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Moyer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anna Paquin pushes twins Charlie and Poppy so f... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Zanny 1
News Carrie Underwood's 'The Sound Of Music' gets st... (Oct '13) Oct '13 I HATE New Days 1
News True Blood S5: back in good form (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 1
News Stephen Moyer Open To 'True Blood' Gay Sex Scen... (Jul '12) Jul '12 _Chartreuse_ 15
Stephen Moyer nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Aleisha 1
News 'True Blood' Recap: Sookie & Eric Have Sex In T... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Eric Northman 7
News 'True Blood' stars marry during private Malibu ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 vic 6