Gods and Generals -

Gods and Generals -

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Feb 21, 2003, titled Gods and Generals -. In it, Newsday reports that:

With Stephen Lang, Jeff Daniels, Robert Duvall, Kali Rocha. Screenplay by Ronald F. Maxwell, based on the book by Jeff Shaara.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

mal burr

New Zealand

#1 Aug 16, 2007
i'm very sorry that you are one of those poor misled people who are still under the impression that the civil war was fought on the issue of slavery.that only raised its head when the north was worried about intervention by some of the european powers who were enduring economic hardship due to the lack of cotton.besides,the most guilty person of all in the whole sorry mess was abraham lincoln,who,instead of meeting the confederate commissioners,called for 75,000 volunteers and started the whole sorry bloodbath.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stephen Lang Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Murder Between Friends' true story of Janet My... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pamela Hill 1
Stephen Lang nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Agatha 1
News A beautiful and touching commentary (Sep '10) Sep '10 Nile Grazowski 32
Masterful Magician .... (Jul '06) Jul '06 David Lee Ware 1
More from around the web