Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying ...

Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Michael Jackson

There are 3 comments on the VH1 story from Apr 12, 2014, titled Music 7 Stars Who Should Stop Trying To Be Michael Jackson. In it, VH1 reports that:

Today marks 25 years ago since the Michael Jackson was officially crowned "The King of Pop" at the the 1989 Soul Train Awards .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at VH1.

Octopus

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 12, 2014
Obviously, it was twenty-five years today that Michael Jackson officially crowned himself a clown. Since then, Michael Jackson became known as Wacko Jacko and the biggest showbusiness pedophile the world has ever seen. An ego maniac, a delusional drug addicted sloth that is basically laughed at as the clown without a nose. Of course, the clown of poop danced like a grasshopper to the frantic beat of manufactured pre programed beat. He could not write music or lyrics, could not produce, could not play instrumemts nor could he act in any highly successful blockbuster film like Prince did when he made the classic, "Purple Rain"

I am so glad that Michael Jackson has been dead in his filthy gold casket for almost five long years. I assume that seven stars that worship Wacko as an influence are just untalented floons since Wacko was one of the reasons why the recording industry is doing so poorly within the last twenty years. VH1 is a joke.
I Am Here To Sort You Out

Basingstoke, UK

#3 Apr 28, 2014
Octopus, a sloth? Runs in the family, does it?
Ranger

Edison, NJ

#4 May 14, 2017
I like the way you move...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stars Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Beach Boys, As We Stand headline High Point... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gkwn 1
News Presenting Stars at Uptown Theatre Napa on 10/21 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tom 1
News Presenting Stars at Uptown Theatre Napa on 10/21 (Mar '13) Mar '13 Tim 1
News Jason Hite on Sharing a Dressing Room With 15 P... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Hope 1
News The AMA'S in Fast Forward (Nov '10) Nov '10 COTTON 1
News Big Stars align for Deer Valley Bright Nights -... (May '10) May '10 what 6
News Will stars align for summer concert series? - T... (Apr '10) Apr '10 hey now 4
More from around the web