TELEVISION/FILM: Jazzed Media to Produce Stan Kenton Documentary

Oct 3, 2007 Full story: All About Jazz

Jazzed Media, a jazz record label and film production company, has started production of a documentary on jazz legend Stan Kenton entitled "Artisty in Rhythm". Stan Kenton is acknowledged as one of the pioneers ... via All About Jazz

Full Story
michael

UK

#1 Oct 30, 2007
i hope this comes of.
Gerry Ridley

Oxford, UK

#2 Nov 6, 2007
If this is a film documentry on Stan's life I can't wait for it to be produced
Kenneth Parsons

Brantford, Canada

#3 Mar 28, 2008
Will the Stan Kenton documentry be on DVD.
desmond sheehan

Leicester, UK

#4 Aug 21, 2008
two of the best albums I have ever come across by stan are,KENTON IN HI-FI & STAN KENTON CONDUCTS THE JAZZ COMPOSITIONS OF DEE BARTON . RESPECTIVELY, CAPITOL JAZZ CDP 7 98451 2 & EMI CAPITOL JAZZ 0946 3 96732 2 3 IF YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD THESE BEFORE,GIVE YOURSELF A REAL TREAT -----WHAT A BLAST ,KENTON AT HIS VERY BEST--BRILLIANT! I KNOW OF MANY MORE GREAT JAZZ ALBUMS& TRULY EXCEPTIONAL RECORDINGS. CAN CONTACT ME AT ALANDMARTHA @HOTMAIL.CO.UK BYE JAZZ LOVERS ,ALAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stan Kenton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jazz trumpeter Stamm in Bethel (Jan '14) Jan '14 Boredwithbs 1
Best Bets: Nov. 22, 2010: Ray Brown (Nov '10) Nov '10 JJJ 1
FESTIVAL: Jazz Pros Share Talents and Technique... (Apr '08) Sep '10 RED RAIDER 5
Ken Hanna, Macumba Suite printed music (?) (Nov '07) Jul '08 Jared Kenneth Hanna 2
Stan Kenton on stage and on record (Sep '06) Nov '07 Gerry Ridley 2
Ferguson packed concert halls with his high notes (Aug '06) Sep '06 mee 2
More from around the web