NJ Woman, Bruce Springsteen Deny Affair

Apr 11, 2009 | Posted by: Sunnydale | Full story: www.nbcmiami.com

The mom accused of having an affair with rocker Bruce Springsteen insists she's not his Jersey Girl.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 11, 2009

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Aug 08

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

Something doesn't seem right to me .. if the woman did have an affair with Bruce Springsteen why would she deny it? Most would jump at the chance to reveal they've been with a celebrity (at least it seems that way). Also, if an affair did take place why would the husband wait so many years to file for divorce and then cite the affair as the reason. Somebody is not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth LOL!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

Ewwwww. He may be "The Boss" but he's not the most attractive.
gerri-berri

Hendersonville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

Isn't an affiar with Patti what ended his first marriage??? Once a cheater, always a cheater???
Just An Observer

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

Really, it's none of anybodys' business whether he did have an affair or whether he didn't. Has nothing to do with himself as an artist, or his talent. The rumors and innuendo are heresay, so far, not facts. If the rumors are true, what does that change matters anyways? It's between him and his wife what they care to do about the situation. I still consider him an extremely talented artist regardless. Rolling Stone magazine is correct to keep their nose out of it also.
ilovetheboss

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2009

Just An Observer wrote:
Really, it's none of anybodys' business whether he did have an affair or whether he didn't. Has nothing to do with himself as an artist, or his talent. The rumors and innuendo are heresay, so far, not facts. If the rumors are true, what does that change matters anyways? It's between him and his wife what they care to do about the situation. I still consider him an extremely talented artist regardless. Rolling Stone magazine is correct to keep their nose out of it also.
agreed!

(although i dont think its true ;)
bruce-tramp

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2009

I DO agree with every single word you say!!! He is the future of r&r and that counts!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Springsteen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bruce Springsteen at MetLife Stadium: Live Blog... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Zenyatta Mondatta 1
Springsteen, album by album (Jan '09) Jan '09 Michael Whalen 1
Review: Springsteen and E Street Band's 'Magic' - (Oct '07) Nov '07 Brent 42
Springsteen goes back to the future -- dailypre... (Oct '07) Oct '07 Brent 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Springsteen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••