Kanye Commits Himself

There are 5 comments on the Eye Weekly story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Kanye Commits Himself. In it, Eye Weekly reports that:

Amateur critics and hip-hop fans everywhere grew puzzled at today's release of "We Were Once A Fairy Tale", a Kanye West/Spike Jonze short film originally filmed for the launch of 808s and Heartbreaks .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Eye Weekly.

Bill

Beersheba, Israel

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Kanye West is not dead and this is not the first time or the last that the death of a celebrity was faked on the internet. Lots of people were quick to search for news about Kayne West's untimely death while the Twitter crew are busy adding fuel to the rumors. Twitter is known to have fueled sparks in rumors thanks to its massive user base and popularity. However one question still remains still to be answered, who indeed started this rumor that was first taken to Twitter and then spread very fast?Well This is how it all started http://ketiva.com/News_and_Events/kanye_west_...
KANYE

Chicago, IL

#2 Oct 29, 2009
DANCE BEECHES
pshs

Channahon, IL

#3 Nov 2, 2009
I think Kanye's gay

Since: Nov 09

Torrance, CA

#4 Nov 5, 2009
huh? What was the point of all of this?
Donald Os

Collinsville, IL

#5 Nov 17, 2009
I like him, I dance to his songs all time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Spike Jonze Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spike Jonze nude (Nov '11) Nov '11 Tonda 1
News Hewitt: Through beautiful filmmaking a little b... (Oct '09) Nov '09 jab 3
News 'Where the Wild Things Are' (Oct '09) Oct '09 Aaron R 4
News Review: Gorgeous `Wild Things' roars to the screen (Oct '09) Oct '09 CAPE 4
News Ledger's former partner reportedly to marry Spi... (Apr '09) Apr '09 MJR 3
News As the celebrity love world turns ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 XXX 1
News Being John Malkovich (Aug '08) Aug '08 craigs still the ... 1
More from around the web