WWII chaplain wore many hats

WWII chaplain wore many hats

There are 2 comments on the Public Opinion story from Jul 30, 2010, titled WWII chaplain wore many hats. In it, Public Opinion reports that:

War service: Edwin W. Miller served his country as a U.S. Army chaplain with the 82nd Airborne in World War II.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Public Opinion.

I Feel Your Pain

Landisburg, PA

#1 Jul 31, 2010
Thank you Mr. Miller.
THANKS

Chambersburg, PA

#2 Jul 31, 2010
Thanks to a wonderful man and much appreciation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South Mountain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MAP: Where Americans are running into UFOs (Jun '15) Jun '15 Religious Silliness 1
News Firearms rally scheduled for Chambersburg's square (Mar '13) Oct '14 FormerParatrooper 10,983
News Did You See UFOs Over Bethlehem on March 3? (May '13) May '13 Colorado Chick 1
News Target Shopping Spree Has Students Set For Back... (Jul '11) Jul '11 helenvance 2
News Grant to assist Monterey Pass battlefield effor... (Oct '10) Oct '10 TRC 1
News Mike Conley's Tales of the Weird: Has Knobby re... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Mell Robson 6
News Letter to the Editor: Reform is a matter of 'mo... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Lost 82
More from around the web