Classic Pop, Rock & Country Music News

Classic Pop, Rock & Country Music News

There are 2 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Sep 3, 2010, titled Classic Pop, Rock & Country Music News. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Carlos Santana's new CD, "Guitar Heaven," out Sept. 21, is a cover album of classic `60s and `70s rock songs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

Larry Day

Carlsbad, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2010
Steve, I've enjoyed reading your post once again regarding the latest news on Classic Pop, Rock & Country Music News. People like myself that don't have time to research the material are blessed with your expertise, knowledge and patience with digging up the material and provided the information. Once Again Steve, thank you and keep up the fabulous work!
mrjimmyace

Huntington Beach, CA

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Steve,
OUTSTANDING articles of interest- Thanks for the scoop on my favs:
- Carlos Santana's new project sound quite versatile ....can't wait for the release.
- Los Lobos steppin up to the plate again...(Ace performed with them back in the 70's before La Bamba at Wilson HS in 1972)
- AXL reminds me of Sly Stone showing up late to everything/everywhere
- Show them how its done "Big Mac"

GREAT STUFF!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Soundgarden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Cornell Wants More Pieces Of Silver (Jan '06) May '15 Captain Obvious 40
News Chris Cornell Announced as Keynote Q&A for Bill... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Doc Caliban 1
News This week's Quick Picks include Chris Cornell, ... (Nov '13) Feb '14 trudy adams 2
News Chris Cornell to play Sandy benefit concert (Nov '12) Nov '12 fukuda 1
News Could Grunge Nirvana Happen with Joint Pearl Ja... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Kurt Cocaine 2
News 411 Music Buy or Sell 04.26.12: No Mercy For Kanye (Apr '12) Apr '12 Sheik Yerbouti 2
News Soundgarden's Chris Cornell Says Rock Has 'Lost... (Apr '12) Apr '12 Jonas Arvidsson 1
More from around the web