#107 Apr 17, 2011
piercit wrote:
test
LOL

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#108 Apr 17, 2011
MartiSparkle27 wrote:
Sophie . Haven't seen you on the drug forum. Was a long time friend of Andy we were great friends all the way from grade school and atteneded college together.Both Jewish. This name is not my given name of course. Sorry I instuled you shouldn't have done that. Andy worshipped you . He played the CD you sent to him and showed me all the pictures of the homes you designed. Your home is fly. The real pics of you are slamming hot.. He wanted to help you get off of your pain meds if you post your email address I'll send you what he had planned for you he wanted help you baby. He always said that he knew you wouldn't "cheat" on your husband Tony and he wasn't going to cheat on his wife but in another life he would meet you. I saw the pictures of you performing the ones you texted when you first met on line and all the pictures of you and your family. Lady you're so gorgeous a wouman. I know you sent some pictures out that were from a magazine.Not you. Lady they were nice but the REAL pictures were beautiful. Jesus Lady you could be in the movies. Your hair is so thick and your body is to die for. Your legs are so long and he told me your breasts were your own. Woman you are gorgeous.. The pictures of you, the ral pictures, were drop dead gorgeous.Your kids could be in movies Sophie you are the meaning of the phrase DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Your signing voice made Andy cry. We watched you singing the Leonard Cohen version of Hallelujah at Summerfest last year. You were the opening act but thought you sounded better the group you opened for. So did Andy. I see from the above posts it's a standard in your library of songs the way you sign it you keep it in there. Jesus lady what a voice. Your backup singers quite talented. Once again sorry for making fun of you on that forum wanted to protect you. There is someone on that forum that is your enemy. You shouldn't be on these forums you are above that. Alright doll just wanted to tell ya sorry for the rudeness. As I said my name isn't Marti it's Mykal but let's keep that between the two of us. I know Andy told you about me. Some fool makes these forums up for the women on Topix you are just one of many. I know that you are very dedicated to your husband daughter and son.. Do yourself a favor cancel this forum and don't write anything on it. What the hell is a woman of your caliber doing on a drug forum anyway? Mykal.
You are so full of shit.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#109 Apr 29, 2011
AD where are you? I tried to email you? I closed my screen/name but would glady reopen it again if I knew you would write to me..This forum SUCKS..
Love.Sophie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie your a very sweet lady (Jan '10) Jan '14 SOPHIE713 2
Sophie your very own topix forum (Jan '10) May '10 SOPHIE713 92
More from around the web