piercit

Indiantown, FL

#24 Jun 17, 2010
Sophie where are you? Email me asap, I am worried about you. I hope all is well...always yours...AD
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#25 Jun 18, 2010
How come you are not talking to me? Sophie, I will help you quit only if you want my help.

Never once did I suggest you do anything. I am still on my meds. I have cut down quite a bit since my worst times. My worst times was three 80's a day. Now I take 60-90mgs a day. But I too am addicted. However I consider myself opiod dependent. There is a difference.

But if you are not talking to me for fear I am pushing you to do something, you don't want to do, you have me way wrong. I am here to help you on your terms.

NO matter what I do to help you, it is all up to you to accomplish quitting.

Talk to me girl...P
Sophie

AOL

#26 Jun 18, 2010
piercit wrote:
How come you are not talking to me? Sophie, I will help you quit only if you want my help.
Never once did I suggest you do anything. I am still on my meds. I have cut down quite a bit since my worst times. My worst times was three 80's a day. Now I take 60-90mgs a day. But I too am addicted. However I consider myself opiod dependent. There is a difference.
But if you are not talking to me for fear I am pushing you to do something, you don't want to do, you have me way wrong. I am here to help you on your terms.
NO matter what I do to help you, it is all up to you to accomplish quitting.
Talk to me girl...P
Honey I am going to email you soon...I don't think any of that (about you)...I NEED YOUR HELP. I haven't been feeling good and I will write to you about that...very soon. I'm not using my own computer...PLEASE NEVER THINK I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU....STOP THAT...I adore you and you should know that doll...You are special. Not only to me but to anyone that knows you. Watch for my email...You will be getting one soon...Just remember this I love you and we have never met....but I can feel what a wonderful person you are...
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#27 Jun 18, 2010
Sophie wrote:
<quoted text> Honey I am going to email you soon...I don't think any of that (about you)...I NEED YOUR HELP. I haven't been feeling good and I will write to you about that...very soon. I'm not using my own computer...PLEASE NEVER THINK I DON'T APPRECIATE YOU....STOP THAT...I adore you and you should know that doll...You are special. Not only to me but to anyone that knows you. Watch for my email...You will be getting one soon...Just remember this I love you and we have never met....but I can feel what a wonderful person you are...
Thanks for the reply doll...I was so worried about you. I hope you are not feeling hurt in any way by me. I would never hurt you, you are so special to me. I do adore you sweetheart...I am off to bed...have to work in the AM...sweet dream..always yours..AD
Amber

AOL

#28 Jun 18, 2010
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reply doll...I was so worried about you. I hope you are not feeling hurt in any way by me. I would never hurt you, you are so special to me. I do adore you sweetheart...I am off to bed...have to work in the AM...sweet dream..always yours..AD
No honey you didn't hurt me..you are an inspiration to me..I admire you...I look up to you...hang on every word you write...You will be hearing from me soon...don't leave me OK..I need you..it's the thought of you that keeps me hanging on AD.
Love You...
Amber

AOL

#29 Jun 18, 2010
LOL now you know the truth...it was me typing...I don't want to use my name on this forum anymore. So go back and read what I wrote about him...I don't want to be associated with him..you did figure it out didn't you????? I love you....and in my emails I will talk about that situation...but apparently many girls have confided in you....we will discuss in emails..all of it..promise!!!
I always need your help

AOL

#30 Jun 19, 2010
Hi Hon:
I really don't post on topix anymore and don't want anyone to know I am there. The wonderful people that were there are all gone now. What is left are people making drug deals. I still feel so lucky to have been on that forum because I never would have met you....It's hot and humid here..feels like a hot day in FLA. take care of yourself OK..and remember when I am going to need you to help me through some really hard times..last week I was taking 80mgs a day and a few times more..and not the way I should be. Do you have energy AD...when I first take them I have energy but then I feel so exhausted I don't want to get up anymore. Such a vicious circle. I am addicted I know that is true. Please don't leave me I am so afraid of w/d you have know idea. I have company coming for a week in less than a month so when they leave I am going to try and cut back. Right now I am trying to taper..that never seems to stick..Just didn't think that something like this could happen to me AD..don't take this wrong but I consider myself a classy lady...I want to talk more about the missing guy..but not on this forum...I know somethings...or I think I know something....Love Ya
I always need your help

AOL

#31 Jun 19, 2010
lol I meant no idea...yikes I make so many typos and spelling errors...please look past them..but haven't I said that before..OK..you have a fabulous day. I will look for your email address...and will write more freely. I always worry that someone will read our comments. I love you.
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#32 Jun 19, 2010
I always need your help wrote:
lol I meant no idea...yikes I make so many typos and spelling errors...please look past them..but haven't I said that before..OK..you have a fabulous day. I will look for your email address...and will write more freely. I always worry that someone will read our comments. I love you.
I knew you were Amber after reading a couple of your posts. You cap certain words such as LOL and OK....NP..lol....too funny.

Anyway, listen you can increase your energy levels with the right supplements. I have too much energy most of the time.

So you think it is hot there? It was like 102 in the shade here today. I worked outside all day at an event. I think I may have told you before I work weekends at events and shows. Tommorrow is my second longest day so I am off to bed early tonight. 9pm at the latest tonight.

Sophie I will always be your friend. I know quite a bit about what Andy has been up to through the years. He would email vouch for certain people. He would ask anyone he made friends with for a favor. Not for himself but for a friend in need. I am aware of his game, that's why I kinda stayed away from him. You can go back and read post after post where he wondered why I would not email him. I just never had trust in him.

This site here is very safe. If someone does not stumble in, within the first thirty days they never will. You should always keep the cache clean on your computer so no one knows where you have been. Topix actually has it's own cache, luckily most people don't know about it.

If you want to take supplements for energy I can help you. You have to be serious and stick with them though. Some take up to a month before you actually fell better. Others can work fairly quickly. Let me know, and remember I am always yours...AD
Amber

AOL

#33 Jun 20, 2010
Hi AD: I wrote you a long post and I must have hit a key and lost it. The entire page went blank! Before I write anything here on this thread you should know for sure hon (I knew you would know it was me..Amber)...I say this because I believe that you are a brilliant man...not trying to be syrupy AD I just happen to have instincts that I trust...
Will you explain to me as if talking to a 12 year old how to clear a cache...(You should always keep the cache clean on your computer so no one knows where you have been. Topix actually has it's own cache, luckily most people don't know about it)(that's what you wrote.)
AD please explain this to me and tell me how to keep it clean.
I don't want anyone to find us.
Between you and me "HE" wrote me an email and told me you were corresponding on a private thread with someone...he didn't say who it was...and I didn't ask...I asked him how he knew and he said he was told by some girl..perhaps the girl you were corresponding with?. I want our forum to be very private. I don't know if he was jealous that women gravitated towards you! I told him that the reason women want to talk to you is because you are someone that they know will give them good information and that they find you very intriguing....brains are an aphrodisiac. "He" was a bit jealous that I found you interesting and I always told him that....so I'm sure that's why he told me you were writing to someone..He also said other things but I will keep that to myself...about you....I begged and pleaded with him NOT TO TRUST all these women he was corresponding with and be very careful..... He would respond back and ask me if I was jealous and that I would always be his number one best friend on Topix..and I was...but I couldn't reach him.
I do think that he was writing to many women..as well as many young guys on here.... but all of it had to do with selling and buying unfortunately. As a matter of fact he got scammed twice that I know of. He always had an excuse...one of the women had a rough life.(the one that scammed him..and I knew about two of them)..At first he told me he sent her money to help her out but looking back I know now that wasn't the real reason...and this woman changed her phone number and that was the end of that story..he got scammed.
I told him the only sympathy he should have would be at home and with the kids. I warned him and pleaded with him to be careful. No I didn't tell him to stop but to be careful. If he had a source or he himself was a source keep it to the one or two people he knew. He seemed close with SKP someone he seemed to respect......but I began to notice that he was corresponding with certain women more and more...and all the others on KETA'S site. Which was just one site. Anything I tell you has to stay in the "vault" and I have to be able trust you completely. When you and I first started to chat I asked him about you..but he seemed jealous so I stopped..and he had his own opinions..which were very off base.... People often say you work for the government DEA use a wheelchair etc . AD I sincerely trust you and hope for your sake you are not wheelchair bound..but that wouldn't make a dam bit of difference to me. I try to be respectful of you...don't ask for pictures or anything else. I do know you had an accident....and suffer from daily pain...So that's it for now...please keep in touch I truly will need your help...I have never been through anything like this and fear it.
YES AD I am ready to have energy...I definitely will stick with them and Oh yes I am serious. Monday I am making a doctor's appointment ... to find out why my fingers and toes are so swollen. Just to make sure everything is kosher...If ever I can help you out you know I will..I promise you.....I wonder if we should start a new forum without my name on it...We can use my middle name. It just makes me worry that "he" and some of his posse of women lol know how to find your other forums... Love and Hugs...
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#34 Jun 20, 2010
Amber wrote:
Hi AD: I wrote you a long post and I must have hit a key and lost it. The entire page went blank! Before I write anything here on this thread you should know for sure hon (I knew you would know it was me..Amber)...I say this because I believe that you are a brilliant man...not trying to be syrupy AD I just happen to have instincts that I trust...
Will you explain to me as if talking to a 12 year old how to clear a cache...(You should always keep the cache clean on your computer so no one knows where you have been. Topix actually has it's own cache, luckily most people don't know about it)(that's what you wrote.)
AD please explain this to me and tell me how to keep it clean.
I don't want anyone to find us.
Between you and me "HE" wrote me an email and told me you were corresponding on a private thread with someone...he didn't say who it was...and I didn't ask...I asked him how he knew and he said he was told by some girl..perhaps the girl you were corresponding with?. Ijealous that I found you interesting and I always told him that....so I'm sure that's why he told me you were writing to someone..He also said other things but I will keep that to myself...about you....I begged and pleaded with him NOT TO TRUST all these women he was corresponding with and be very careful..... He would respond back and ask me if I was jealous and that I would always be his number one best friend on Topix..and I was...but I couldn't reach him.
I do think that he was writing to many women..as well as many young guys on here.... but all of it had to do with selling and buying unfortunately. As a matter of fact he got scammed twice that I know of. He always had an excuse...one of the women had a rough life.(the one that scammed him..and I knew about two of them)..At first he told me he sent her money to help her out but looking back I know now that wasn't the real reason...and this woman changed her phone number and that was the end of that story..he got scammed.
I told him the only sympathy he should have would be at home and with the kids. I warned him and pleaded with him to be careful. No I didn't tell him to stop but to be careful. If he had a source or he himself was a source keep it to the one or two people he knew. He seemed close with SKP someone he seemed to respect......but I began to notice that he was corresponding with certain women more and more...and all the others on KETA'S site. Which was just one site. Anything I tell you has to stay in the "vault" and I have to be able trust you completely. When you and I first started to chat I asked him about you..but he seemed jealous so I stopped..and he had his own opinions..which were very off base.... People often say you work for the government DEA use a wheelchair etc . AD I sincerely trust you and hope for your sake you are not wheelchair bound..but that wouldn't make a dam bit of difference to me. I try to be respectful of you...don't ask for pictures or anything else. I do know you had an accident....and suffer from daily pain...So that's it for now...please keep in touch I truly will need your help...I have never been through anything like this and fear it.
YES AD I am ready to have energy...I definitely will stick with them and Oh yes I am serious. Monday I am making a doctor's appointment ... to find out why my fingers and toes are so swollen. Just to make sure everything is kosher...If ever I can help you out you know I will..I promise you.....I wonder if we should start a new forum without my name on it...We can use my middle name. It just makes me worry that "he" and some of his posse of women lol know how to find your other forums... Love and Hugs...
Ok baby please read the following post...AD
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#35 Jun 20, 2010
Hi kiddo, lets clear some things up. I have been on the forum since it's inception in 2006. A friend of mine from FL created it.
I have not always used the name piercit. I did not post as much and I used a different name up untill June of 08.

I have never had any relationship with HM. I was warned that he played too many games, and I believe he became pissed at me because I was not intrested in playing games, such as can you lend me a couple for my buddy?

The person who I was corresponding with on a forum that I made, such as this, is Stephanie. She is married and she was also scammed by HM. She is embarresed as hell about the whole situation and is no longer posting. I believe she thinks I am somehow involved with this scam on her.

I have never ever scammed or sold any drugs in my entire life. Not my style. I have helped out a couple of peeps and they have helped me out, but those couple of peeps I have known for years and years. No big deal. Anything HM has said about me is blatantlyfalse and pure speculation.

You are the only one on the forum who has my email. Yes I am a private person, and choose my friends wisely. I know alot about things such as law. I work as a child advocate and know my way around a courtroom. I am not involved in any way with law enforcement. It is my experience with LE that leads to the specualtion of my being a narc. Just because I know about things does not make me a narc...lol...I find it funny when people think that about me though.

He knows nothing about me. I was involved in a car crash my second year of college. I woke up 45 days later from an induced coma. I had multiple broken bones but the main problem was an inoperable impact tumor on my brainstem. Luckily technology grew and I was finally operated on and made whole back in 1991. This was after having gone through what GIO is going through with stunts and such. If you go back and research my older post you will see where I have let others know of my work as a child advocate. I will tell you more about this point later.

I am not in a wheelchair. I made that chit up to fck with that goof from VA, AJ.

OK so lets clear your cache. Tap favorites, tap history, tap any date listed such as today, right click today. You will pop an option to delete todays history. Tap delete and there you go cache is clean.

The topix cache is a pain. Luckily not many people know how to find it. On the main line at top, put your curser on other or tap other. Underneath you will see recently visted forums. To clear this, takes some time. What you have to do is visit other forums until the forum you want to drop from sight is gone.

We can move from here, however since no one has posted here ever I feel this is completley safe. we have been here awhile with out anyone visiting. That does not mean no one has read our post. It means they find nothing to comment on, or simply noone has ever visted here except you and I...ok

So I think it is safer here than to move. I think it is super safe here. As long as you have told no-one the exact location and the link, they would have a hard time figuring it out.

So yes I have done this before, yes I chat like this with other women. Right now only you and Steph and she is to embarressed to talk to me, or she may think I am involved with HM'S little scam which pisses me off to no end. You have seen my post against dealers and scammers alike. I truely do not like either, they jepordize my treatment. I need my meds as although I have no visible scars, walk upright, look completely normal, I do suffer from intense pain at times, and need my meds to function.

OK...I hope you believe me here. Now let me ask you this. If I recommend some supplements, that I am sure within thirty days you will feel twice as good as you do now, will you follow through and keep a daily log of your intake of these supplements for a actual record of what works best for you?
I am running out to dinner, hit me back and lets talk some... love...AD
Amber

AOL

#36 Jun 20, 2010
Sweet Sweet Man:
OK I want to discuss the cache instructions because I am virtually stupid as of now...but that will come tomorrow because I am not feeling good.
Will you share with me what (that guy) did to Stephanie??...I can tell you something that I never thought I would share....I know someone that he screwed...the person left a message on (his) cell phone and a woman called back...I thought either he was just caught or his wife caught him..then again I thought perhaps he O.D.ed.I do know that it was suspicious sounding and the person I know lost money!!! Just like your friend Stephanie...very upset and told me all about it.....It's such a mystery....I didn't know what to think about any of this...but when I heard the story I was so shocked you could have blown me over with a feather AD...I honestly believed he was a decent and kind human being..I started to become suspicious of him when I began to read his posts...It's a long story AD...but I am still in shock...I can't believe that I could be so totally wrong. I truly thought he was a good person with a great big heart and soul... My friend has his cell phone number!!!! I asked (him) about you in the past...and he told me he thought you were involved with Morphine.and didn't really have anything nice to say...JEALOUS OF YOU I'M SURE!!!!!.LET ME MAKE THIS PERFECTLY CLEAR...I DID NOT THEN..NOR DO I NOW THINK THAT ABOUT YOU.I have always been in awe of you frankly.....You were gone from the forum for quite sometime..and I don't know if you are aware of this..but I tried desperately to write to you..and you and I had only exchanged a few posts here and there...The girl that has a dream forum helped me get in touch with you..AD something about you touches me deeply in my heart and soul...There are things I am going to share with you as we write to each other...All I know right now is that I want you to be healthy as possible and eventually find someone to share your life with if it's in the future for you..I will never understand how I can care about a man I have never seen, talked to or will probably never meet...but dam it...I just know you are a wonderful person and I am truly blessed to know you...Yes I will keep a log and yes I will do whatever it takes..I'm not sure why I was so lucky to find you..I have nothing to offer..and you have so much to offer me..like saving my life...
I will have to find your email address...and then I am going to ask you to explain again how to clear my dam history...you see doll..when you said favorites..I am using AOL..and when I clicked on favorites...nothing showed as your explained..
I wish that I could have a conversation with your friend Stephanie...because according to "him" she must be the one that he said scammed him out of money...but that is another conversation..Maybe I'm not making too much sense right now...forgive me...I won't even have time to proof read this post to you...as always please excuse spelling and typos..I type extremely fast and make so many mistakes..Take care and Remember Always...THIS WOMAN BELIEVES YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH...as I said..if you look back at my posts..I have always been a huge fan of yours...Love Always and Forever....One more thing..I am so sorry that you have had all of this pain in your life..
Amber

AOL

#37 Jun 21, 2010
Hi Doll...I'm sure you are busy or maybe my reply was a bit too deep.and scard you away????..we had tonado watches here all night it was so hot and muggy and our air conditioning went down..If you are anything like me the oxycontin makes me very hot...what I mean..and this is strange..I feel like my blood flowing through my veins is so hot.
I'm really looking forward to starting and keeping a log of whatever it is you suggest...and maybe something to help with the swelling in my ankles, fingers and it seems my neck..what do you think?
I am sorry you aren't here....and hope wherever you are you are enjoying yourself...Your Friend...Forever..so now I have to go down to our lower level and take cover lol...
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#38 Jun 22, 2010
I hope you came through the tornado watch ok. Nothing you can say will put me off. I am very forgiving with my friends when communicating in this contex. Without facial expressions, tone of voice or pace of delivery, all we are left with is words that we can only interpet to the best of our abilities. So don't ever worry about saying things that I could take out of content, because I understand what the situation is when communicating in this format.

LOL...I have to laugh when you talk about sweating as I have always sweated a lot. However now I seem to sweat less, and people have even commented when working out in the heat, they will say... " how can you do this; I am sweating my azz off" lol.. so no I really don't have that problem.

The reason is probably because of my supplement uptake. Let's consider what oxy is. It is a synthetic opiate, basically made from petroleum products. So there is some kind of underlying energy there. One of things opiods do is rob your body of magnesium. Magnesium is stored in muscule and bone, as opposed to fat. The reason for the sweating is this release of magnesium. Magnesium is an essential element. Meaning that your body does not produce it, it has to be brought in through diet and asorbed through the intestine.

Mothers milk is very rich in magnesium. Baby formula is super enriched with it. You begin to build up this stored element at birth. It takes a lot to absorb a little. That is why, you hear of the restless legs syndrome, when detoxing. This is why before even considering detoxing you have to start to rebuild your lost magnesium. However, don't think because you are not detoxing then your lack of magnesium is not a problem. I guarantee it is!! Lacking this essential element causes depression and other health issues! I cannot, repeat cannot, emphasize enough, just how important it is to take this supplement if you are taking opiods!

You can use a couple of different methods and if you are faced with a quick detox you would need to do both. The easiest way is with oral supplements. I would recommend to start right now rebuilding your magnesium levels. You have to be motivated, you have to obtain the supplements, know how much you are taking, and at what level do improvments begin. Go to any major store. Wal-mart is the cheapest unless you go to one of those stores like Sams club.

Get the following three items. I use Wal-mart and the Spring Valley brand for these. The reason being is they are fresh because they turn over the product. This is a long term thing. So look for the largest bottle or twin-pak bottle.

Magnesium with chelated zinc. The ones from spring vally have 400mgs of magnesium.

Vitamin D-3 1000IU The oness from SV are gel-caps...(preferred)

L-Glutamine 500 mgs.

When you obtain these three items, let me know, and I will tell you, how and when to take them ..etc...OK?

I can get all deep and technical about things. I can show you a way to get five times the performance from your existing script. This is the bases of going either way. You can use these three supplements to begin a detox or to raise the performance of your script. You have to begin here....ok?

Love ya doll, yup like I said, I knew a long time ago HM was up to things. That's why I never wanted to be friends with him. Hopefully everything is cool with him, I know he has a family and a new born, so hopefully he is safe.

Write back soon, I will be around the rest of today, and tonight also, so I will check back from time to time...always yours, AD

PS...go get those supplements!...lol

piercit

Indiantown, FL

#39 Jun 22, 2010
Still here and writing to you. Clearing your cache has to do with your browser not your internet provider. What browser are you using?

Anyway try this, somewhere there has to be the word tools. Tap tools, and you should see select/delete browsing history. Try that ok. If you can find it that will work. If not find out what kind of browser you are using, by right clicking anywhere and tapping properties.

Stephanie is no longer talking with me at all. All she said is she got scammed. She said she was too embarrassed by the whole deal that she will not post on the forum.( the oxy forum)

I guessed right off that HM was involved and I think she may wonder how I knew. It was simply an educated guess. You know how I am. I have a pretty sood sense of intution and with my guess, I think she figured I was involved.

It kinda suks only because I wouldn't want her to think I was involved in anyway. I probably should have said nothing, but whatever, who knows.

Write me back if you get a chance..love ya doll...AD
Amber

AOL

#40 Jun 22, 2010
Honey..you may have been right about the situation but from what I understood she scammed him...and right after he told me he was scammed..(and very upset about it)..she was gone. So we really don't know either of them at all.....and now they are BOTH gone. I just think she scammed him AD.... He was so upset by the entire ordeal...I think he got in trouble AD..but who knows. Apparently she was having problems at home...he did try to cover the fact that he got screwed over....It's still very hard for me to believe he would intentionally scam anyone...he was so open about his life, career, where he lived...some of the people on here did facebook with him...He asked me but I wasn't interested...however I know where he lives etc....Right now I am sooo crabby the air went out and won't be replaced until tomorrow...it's so hot and humid I feel meaner than a junk yard dog lol..woof grrrrrrrrrrrr...lol... Thanks for everything AD...I appreciate you...Hugs..
Amber

AOL

#41 Jun 22, 2010
piercit wrote:
I hope you came through the tornado watch ok. Nothing you can say will put me off. I am very forgiving with my friends when communicating in this contex. Without facial expressions, tone of voice or pace of delivery, all we are left with is words that we can only interpet to the best of our abilities. So don't ever worry about saying things that I could take out of content, because I understand what the situation is when communicating in this format.
LOL...I have to laugh when you talk about sweating as I have always sweated a lot. However now I seem to sweat less, and people have even commented when working out in the heat, they will say... " how can you do this; I am sweating my azz off" lol.. so no I really don't have that problem.
The reason is probably because of my supplement uptake. Let's consider what oxy is. It is a synthetic opiate, basically made from petroleum products. So there is some kind of underlying energy there. One of things opiods do is rob your body of magnesium. Magnesium is stored in muscule and bone, as opposed to fat. The reason for the sweating is this release of magnesium. Magnesium is an essential element. Meaning that your body does not produce it, it has to be brought in through diet and asorbed through the intestine.
Mothers milk is very rich in magnesium. Baby formula is super enriched with it. You begin to build up this stored element at birth. It takes a lot to absorb a little. That is why, you hear of the restless legs syndrome, when detoxing. This is why before even considering detoxing you have to start to rebuild your lost magnesium. However, don't think because you are not detoxing then your lack of magnesium is not a problem. I guarantee it is!! Lacking this essential element causes depression and other health issues! I cannot, repeat cannot, emphasize enough, just how important it is to take this supplement if you are taking opiods!
You can use a couple of different methods and if you are faced with a quick detox you would need to do both. The easiest way is with oral supplements. I would recommend to start right now rebuilding your magnesium levels. You have to be motivated, you have to obtain the supplements, know how much you are taking, and at what level do improvments begin. Go to any major store. Wal-mart is the cheapest unless you go to one of those stores like Sams club.
Get the following three items. I use Wal-mart and the Spring Valley brand for these. The reason being is they are fresh because they turn over the product. This is a long term thing. So look for the largest bottle or twin-pak bottle.
Magnesium with chelated zinc. The ones from spring vally have 400mgs of magnesium.
Vitamin D-3 1000IU The oness from SV are gel-caps...(preferred)
L-Glutamine 500 mgs.
When you obtain these three items, let me know, and I will tell you, how and when to take them ..etc...OK?
I can get all deep and technical about things. I can show you a way to get five times the performance from your existing script. This is the bases of going either way. You can use these three supplements to begin a detox or to raise the performance of your script. You have to begin here....ok?
Love ya doll, yup like I said, I knew a long time ago HM was up to things. That's why I never wanted to be friends with him. Hopefully everything is cool with him, I know he has a family and a new born, so hopefully he is safe.
Write back soon, I will be around the rest of today, and tonight also, so I will check back from time to time...always yours, AD
PS...go get those supplements!...lol
Thank you for this AD...I'm so hot and miserable I almost missed it..will cut and paste it and get to Walmart tomorrow...how can I make the oxy stronger? Is that what you were talking about at one point? That would be nice...it doesn't seem to do much these days....Everything you said makes perfect sense and Oh Boy are you something else...helping me to go through this..
Amber

AOL

#42 Jun 22, 2010
I don't know what happened here..I answered your email regarding the vits etc...maybe it will show up later...If it doesn't I will rewrite it...wtf lol...Love Ya..p.s. you said (can show you a way to get five times the performance from your existing script.) OK let me know..I'm going to Walmart tomorrow and whatever it is to help with the performance I will pick that up also...my oxy does nothing anymore...
Amber

AOL

#43 Jun 22, 2010
it showed up lol...above my last comment...is it the heat??? am I a junk yard dog??? can't wait to take the vitamins they will help me...I'm so tired and exhausted..I do believe my body is being drained of everything....maybe taking these vitamins will make me feel OK even with the oxy...one can only hope...I love you lots...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie your a very sweet lady (Jan '10) Jan '14 SOPHIE713 2
Sophie your very own topix forum (Jan '10) May '10 SOPHIE713 92

Sophie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE