I hope you like this

Posted in the Sophie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#2 Jan 11, 2010
this is great...can't wait to keep posting here...it's an AJ free zone... FINALLY..lol..Hugs..Sophie the Trophie lol..

Location hidden

#3 Jan 12, 2010
SOPHIE713 wrote:
this is great...can't wait to keep posting here...it's an AJ free zone... FINALLY..lol..Hugs..Sophie the Trophie lol..
Do you have time to watch TV P? What shows do you watch..books? etc..S

Location hidden

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Hi P:
Dam you sure had a rough day...I have so much to tell you about myself also lol...I did own a business in the past..and now I'm self employed when I feel like it...My son also has his own business (I married at 18 so I'm a very young Mom)... and having people work for you is difficult because nobody works as hard as you do. I would never tell this to anyone..but hey..let's talk..I made lot's of money working for people..but had to deal with jealousy constantly..that was when I worked in a commissioned job..please..I'm not bragging but it feels good to tell someone..as I never and I mean never discuss my income with anyone..anyway I broke company records no matter where I worked..but at the end I didn't like making money for other people..That's too bad that you had to let somebody go..but you do have a business to run....Oh no..that's quite a story about your Television..My Mother would have adored you P..she was a member of Mensa (may she rest in peace) and loved the authors you like..she was a real foxy lady that girl..I have been writing to you on both of the threads you made so make sure and read both...Hope I am making sense as my fingers are dancing rapidly over this keyboard..still annoyed that my notebook took a "dump" and I'm using this desktop with the slanted keys..I hope you have a nice tomorrow..On the other thread I talked about Vit. D..I like you lots..and whenever you post I love to annoy A4P by saying love love love etc..it makes him boil..Love Ya..Sophie p.s. WI is not New York or Hollywood but I also was a model for one of our larger department stores..also they used me in their Sunday print ads..the pay was a joke..but so much fun..Modeled sportswear, lingerie, swim wear etc. I'll tell you about that in an email..

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2010
LOL I just read this threat from Joey...my crime was I posted ROFLMAO..tears are running down my eyes..I am alone laughing..is this all it takes for me to upset him? Yep he is in love with me and you..Brian..IS..it's a special club..Oh and Jules can be the President of the club..but I think he may hate her..OMG..doesn't he get this is a forum and his threats don't scare me..when he pays for my food..don't need him to pay the mortgage as I don't have one..the guy that bragged about making 50K per year...which I don't believe for a moment..OK..I'm entertained sufficiently for the evening..and unlike you..I do watch and tape my favorite programs..girlie ones of course..Oh I forgot to post in one of your replies love love love..omg did that piss him off or what..Have a better tomorrow sweet guy..Love Sophie

Sophie: "I didn't read this" , but I know exactly what it says somehow and I am going to comment on it!

Sophie, this is your final warning, take it as it should be taken! I am going to make you a personnel project of mine and spam you off topix COMPLETELY!

WELL YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, ONE MORE COMMENT AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO POST HERE WITHOUT SEEING 100 POSTS after every single one you make, you'll have to scroll to the bottom JUST to read what your internet friends have said to you!

Location hidden

#8 Jan 14, 2010
Hi P:
My client just called and will be a bit late. I enjoy writing this way to you. I can tell you have a very high IQ..wish I had the photographic memory. I am going to join the forum created by Sherry this week..I email with her and we talk about our dreams..she's really so lovely..I like her lots..My Mom always told me that although initially one is attracted to looks..always remember that looks are fleeting and when the lights go out..there had better be something to talk about..I always kept that in mind and tell it to my sons..I have always had men attracted to me because of my looks..but that didn't flatter me at all..When I am out and about I never flirt and yes (without bragging) my friends tell me men are definitely looking at me..I DON'T CARE..lol..my ego has to do with my accomplishments..Your knowledge on the forum is why everyone gravitates to you when they have a question..Hugs..Sophie
piercit

Miami, FL

#9 May 4, 2010
Hey where are you?

Location hidden

#10 May 5, 2010
piercit wrote:
Hey where are you?
I'm here doll!!!!
piercit

Miami, FL

#11 May 5, 2010
SOPHIE713 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm here doll!!!!
Ok there you are. So you are alright then? Listen do me a fav read and post an acknowledgement on the following post:

http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TC5...

You should get it right off...I wrote the first two posts there and I believe it's important...thanks...AD

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2010
piercit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok there you are. So you are alright then? Listen do me a fav read and post an acknowledgement on the following post:
http://www.topix.com/forum/drug/oxycontin/TC5...
You should get it right off...I wrote the first two posts there and I believe it's important...thanks...AD
OK I will go to the site doll..just posting this to see if I finally got my location hidden...Love and Hugs..S

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2010
I wonder what ever happened to Informed Source and Brian/Adam...I did post on that thread..as always you express yourself eloguently..Hugs..S

Location hidden

#14 May 6, 2010
Hey I just realized when I go to the topix forum it lists threads that you may have posted on in the past and then you click on it etc. to read what has been posted in answer to a post that we once made... I see now that some of them I posted on may have started out with a scam...and then people start to post...So I see I don't even read the topic anymore and just post...I'll have to watch that from now on...didn't even think about it until I read your thread P...did that make any sense? S
piercit

Miami, FL

#15 May 6, 2010
SOPHIE713 wrote:
I wonder what ever happened to Informed Source and Brian/Adam...I did post on that thread..as always you express yourself eloguently..Hugs..S
Hey Sophie, just got in...Brian was on the forum last night and I spoke with him. He is still very busy at work. IS also posted yesterday but only one post, so he is still around. I think those guys like myself find the forum a little slow and boring at this time. I am going to check my email later tonight and will get back with you asap. I will be around later this evening probably after 10. I need a nap..lol...I just drove a 300 mile round trip, had a horrible meal at applebees...It was the first time there since about five years ago when I had a terrible meal...it will be 10 years before I ever try them again...lol...talk soon doll...AD

Location hidden

#16 May 7, 2010
LOL yep that Applebees is terrible...thought it was only here AD...btw..I see why I am on those threads..when I first clicked onto this site on the top it says. "See Six New Replies To Your Comments"
and I click on that and it takes me to the places I have been..even if it was six months ago..if someone posts it shows...LOL..that's what I meant in my last post.....Regardless..you get some rest..don't overdue...and I'm sending you a HUG and Love..Soph
piercit

Miami, FL

#17 May 11, 2010
SOPHIE713 wrote:
LOL yep that Applebees is terrible...thought it was only here AD...btw..I see why I am on those threads..when I first clicked onto this site on the top it says. "See Six New Replies To Your Comments"
and I click on that and it takes me to the places I have been..even if it was six months ago..if someone posts it shows...LOL..that's what I meant in my last post.....Regardless..you get some rest..don't overdue...and I'm sending you a HUG and Love..Soph
Sophie do me a quick favor and go to the judging icons on the posts... A different tactic and A different tactic 2.0 and put good judging icons on my threads before the scammers put bad ones on there...ok...thanks a mill...P

Location hidden

#18 May 13, 2010
AD no matter how many times I click on the icons it doesn't show up..do you now why? If you can figure it out I will do it for you of course...Hon is there anyway you can delete the threads:(Sophie your very own topix forum
Sophie your a very sweet lady) Please trust me with this...we should only be posting on this one...I will explain in an email later...but if anyone can figure it out it has to be you...OK..I like to post my inner thoughts to you on these threads.without the entire population of topix reading it....and that isn't possible on the others..OK...let me know...I'm doing OK right now...and will do whatever it takes to help you out and you do know that of course...just tell me how..I spent at least half an hour clicking on the icons and absolutely nothing happened..Hugs.S

Location hidden

#19 May 15, 2010
Hi AD...is it possible for you to cancel the other two thread that have my name on them? I have a reason for this...this is the only one that is safe...I think....Take Care..couldn't click the icons...nothing happened..Hope you see this..S

Location hidden

#20 Jun 3, 2010
Hi P:
I'm going to send you a new email address...it can only between you and myself...no mention of me on the forum...OK...so when I send it to you..it may go into your spam file if you have a virus control...Chat soon...I am bracing myself up to get on with what I have been putting off..Hope this finds you doing well...I'll check back to see if you read this OK...Hugs and Love..and hope this email finds you in little to no pain...My hope for you.....
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#21 Jun 3, 2010
SOPHIE713 wrote:
Hi P:
I'm going to send you a new email address...it can only between you and myself...no mention of me on the forum...OK...so when I send it to you..it may go into your spam file if you have a virus control...Chat soon...I am bracing myself up to get on with what I have been putting off..Hope this finds you doing well...I'll check back to see if you read this OK...Hugs and Love..and hope this email finds you in little to no pain...My hope for you.....
Hi Sophie! I have been worried about you. I have not received your email yet. My account will not delete spam auto. It saves it for me for thirty days before it deletes.

I hope all is well with you. If you want to share any problems at all with me...please feel free to do so. You have my full confidence and I would never do any harm by you...ok...all my love..P

Location hidden

#22 Jun 5, 2010
Hi Hon:
That's so kind of you...I will be sending you my email soon...Most of all I am having a reaction to the oxycontin script and have to try and quit...but accepting and dealing with pain issues is hard to do...also I will be the first to tell you I feel addicted...So when we write I will once again ask for your guidance...I have total confidence and respect for you..and ONLY YOU..on this forum.....there is another issue but that I will write about via email...
Love and ALL my love..S
piercit

Indiantown, FL

#23 Jun 5, 2010
Ok babygirl I am here for you. Always will be. We can get through this. It may seem like a great challenge and it is but there is nothing that you cannot defeat. You are strong, intellegent woman who can surmount anything that life throws at you. I have total faith in you...ok?

Looking forward to your email. It is god awful hot down here today. It was in the high 90's and I am beat down tired. I am going to bed early tonight as I have to work tommorrow, leaving here at 5:30 am and returning around 8pm...It is my longest day of the month as far as work is concerned. I have been really busy and doing quite well for it being offseason here...wish me luck and talk soon..always yours..AD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sophie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophie your a very sweet lady (Jan '10) Jan '14 SOPHIE713 2
Sophie your very own topix forum (Jan '10) May '10 SOPHIE713 92
More from around the web