Supreme Court rejects 'birther' appeal

Supreme Court rejects 'birther' appeal

There are 178 comments on the CNN story from Mar 7, 2011, titled Supreme Court rejects 'birther' appeal. In it, CNN reports that:

The Supreme Court has again rejected an appeal from a "birther" proponent questioning the citizenship of President Barack Obama.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Mar 7, 2011
Another smack-down for the Teabagging Birthers!
scout

Castro Valley, CA

#2 Mar 7, 2011
No surprise: Marxist SC supports it's Marxist-Illegal-Alien-Presiden t.

Not about Truth, Justice or the American Way, just about Orwellian Marxism.
deportobozo

Demopolis, AL

#3 Mar 7, 2011
Everyone knows Obummer crawled out of his mum's rancid butthole in the toilet of a Kenyan brothel. Besides, his father wasa British, and that alone make Obutthead ineligible.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#4 Mar 7, 2011
The only reason that this is still an issue with anyone is because Obama has worked so hard and spent so much to hide the long form birth certificate. Show the certificate, problem solved, no need for lawyers.
cjrian

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2011
As the article states, this appeal to the Court for a hearing was a long-shot. It was premature and requested recusals, which, though not unprecedented, is an unusual request.

This may not matter, anyway. At least 10 States have enacted, or are in the process of enacting laws to REQUIRE far more proof of eligibility than the previously accepted "signed affidavit" attesting to eligibility. And eventually, the truth will out. It may not be in our lifetimes, but the truth will emerge, no matter what it is.
YeS

Seattle, WA

#6 Mar 7, 2011
wonder how much it is costing obama/UStaxpayers to keep his secrets?
I hear judges aren't cheap
but blackmail works as well so should cut our costs some.
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaah

Reading, MA

#7 Mar 7, 2011
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aah!!!!!

Take that you stupid-a$$ effin right wing m o r on s c u mbags.

Tawas City, Michigan

#8 Mar 7, 2011
scout wrote:
It only take 4 votes from the SCOTUS to accept a case. That means even the teabagging conservative justices (Scalia, Roberts, Thomas, Alito) didn't believe the birther nonsense!

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Mar 7, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
The only reason that this is still an issue with anyone is because Obama has worked so hard and spent so much to hide the long form birth certificate. Show the certificate, problem solved, no need for lawyers.
Wrong again.

The ONLY reason this is still an issue is because Obama is black and the racists can't stand the fact we have a black President.
cjrian

United States

#10 Mar 7, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Wrong again.
The ONLY reason this is still an issue is because Obama is black and the racists can't stand the fact we have a black President.
The ONLY ones to raise Obamas race are Libs.
Could it be that Cons don't care about that?
And that Libs are overly concerned?
Or is it just another Lib prattling point?
Bill Maher

Des Moines, IA

#11 Mar 7, 2011
scout wrote:
I'll bet your mom did a lot of acid when she was pregnant.
Justice

Memphis, TN

#12 Mar 7, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
He has spent millions of dollars hiding his birth certificate, his college transcripts and his travel itineraries when in college. If the SOB didn't have something to hide, why would you spend millions of dollars hiding these documents. He is a lying SOB when he says he has nothing to hide.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#13 Mar 7, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
He has spent millions of dollars hiding his birth certificate, his college transcripts and his travel itineraries when in college. If the SOB didn't have something to hide, why would you spend millions of dollars hiding these documents. He is a lying SOB when he says he has nothing to hide.
You're saying the USA is such a corrupt third world country that you have to pay officials millions of dollars to not release private material to the public?

Wow, bet you wish you lived in Somalia.
Grow Up

North Tonawanda, NY

#14 Mar 7, 2011
Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah... The ENTIRE Department of Homeland Security stood by as this Manchurian candidate was elected. I guess they were "in on it" too, huh?

Idiots like you help the Democratic party as much as any left wing radio announcer could ever DREAM of...
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#15 Mar 7, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
Whats a shame is that the first black president had to be an anti-american marxist that will go down in history as a failure due to his out of control spending. He has turned out to be the best thing that could of happened to the GOP though, because without him, they would still be trying to figure out how to get back into power instead of sweeping the entire country except CA in the 2010's. Your racist accusation falls on deaf ears because you idiots throw card way to much for it to have the same effectiveness that it used to have. After seeing what you idiots have done with MLK's legacy, turns out that all he was doing is dreaming. Your race is pathetic and you should be ashamed to even be black.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 7, 2011
I did not vote for Obama, but he is our President.

There has never been any credible proof that he was born in any foreign land. He is far from the best President we have ever had, but he has so far done a decent job, especially in foreign policy. He has done a good job to date of keeping the United States out of other people's civil wars, which is to be praised.

If you guys do not like him, vote him out in 2012. That and that alone will be the test available to you. For now though, I cannot see Mr. Obama's opponents as mounting any significant candidate. The birther attitude strikes me as similar to the old fable of the fox and the "sour grapes."

In the arena of like versus dislike, Obama is winning so far.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#17 Mar 8, 2011
Christopher Keller wrote:
I did not vote for Obama, but he is our President.
There has never been any credible proof that he was born in any foreign land. He is far from the best President we have ever had, but he has so far done a decent job, especially in foreign policy. He has done a good job to date of keeping the United States out of other people's civil wars, which is to be praised.
If you guys do not like him, vote him out in 2012. That and that alone will be the test available to you. For now though, I cannot see Mr. Obama's opponents as mounting any significant candidate. The birther attitude strikes me as similar to the old fable of the fox and the "sour grapes."
In the arena of like versus dislike, Obama is winning so far.
I would disagree with what you have stated. His own grandmother said she was at his birth in Kenya. Michelle herself referred to Kenya as his "home country" before, not the United States, and he has never produced the official long form birth certificate. There has never been official confirmation of the hospital he was born in, and he even contradicted that fact. The delivering physician is unknown because the certificate of live birth does not provide those details. He is using a CT based Social Security number, not a Hawaii or Illinois based number. No one has seen any of his school transcripts because he has paid hundreds of thousands in legal fees to hide them from us. We know for a fact that he is a compulsive liar. The very first act of his presidency was signing an executive order to close Gitmo. Are you still holding your breath on that one? It seems that there are a lot of unanswered questions surrounding this guy. Questions that would relentlessly be pursued by the media if he were a conservative.
Obskeptic

Sterling Heights, MI

#18 Mar 8, 2011
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again.
So if by chance Herman Cain secures the republican nomination for president in 2012, will that make you a racist when you not only refuse to vote for him, but allow the left wing media to crucify him in their "process" of trying to destroy anyone from the right side of the aisle? He is actually a real black man, not a bastard child mix of white and black like Barack.

Tawas City, Michigan

#20 Mar 8, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a shame is that the first black president had to be an anti-american marxist that will go down in history as a failure due to his out of control spending. He has turned out to be the best thing that could of happened to the GOP though, because without him, they would still be trying to figure out how to get back into power instead of sweeping the entire country except CA in the 2010's. Your racist accusation falls on deaf ears because you idiots throw card way to much for it to have the same effectiveness that it used to have. After seeing what you idiots have done with MLK's legacy, turns out that all he was doing is dreaming. Your race is pathetic and you should be ashamed to even be black.
I love how you assume I'm black just because I'm not a racist.

Pssst, not ALL white people are racists, just the teabagging conservative GOPasaurs.....

Tawas City, Michigan

#21 Mar 8, 2011
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So if by chance Herman Cain secures the republican nomination for president in 2012, will that make you a racist when you not only refuse to vote for him, but allow the left wing media to crucify him in their "process" of trying to destroy anyone from the right side of the aisle? He is actually a real black man, not a bastard child mix of white and black like Barack.
A black man nominated by the teabagging conservative GOPasaurs??

....Ha....haha....hahaha.....h ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha !!!!

Whew, thanks I needed a good laugh this morning.

Herman Cain will be lucky if he's allowed to wait tables at the next GOPasaur convention!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sonia Sotomayor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A safe space for freedom of expression Sep 9 Christsharian Dee... 6
News Happy Birthday, Sonia Sotomayor, First Hispanic... (Feb '13) Jul '16 swedenforever 5
News Four big Supreme Court cases to watch Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Ruth Bader Ginsburg: 8 is not a good number Jun '16 WeTheSheeple 44
News Ginsburg, Sotomayor dish on SCOTUS lunchroom se... Jun '16 rg9rts 6
News More than immigration policy at stake in DAPA case Apr '16 wild child 1
News Sotomayor: US high court needs more diversity, ... Apr '16 Quirky 61
More from around the web