Locals plan peace march Fridaya s event to remember stabbing vi...

There are 17 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Apr 27, 2010, titled Locals plan peace march Fridaya s event to remember stabbing vi.... In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Although Snoop Dogg won't be at Friday's peace rally in Pittsfield to commemorate a local man killed here last month, the famous hip-hop performer supports the message of the event, which is expected to draw a crowd and feature speeches by anti-violence advocates and politicians alike.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
no glory

Monson, ME

#21 Apr 29, 2010
no one should be glorifying any killings/murders.
Spider

Bolton Landing, NY

#22 Apr 29, 2010
no glory wrote:
<quoted text>war is not a peaceful and non-violent sport.
I think you missed the point. They are fighting for us to prevent violence in the world so that we can live in peace. This march is a farce!
razorfish

Feeding Hills, MA

#23 Apr 29, 2010
Jackasourus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if the drugs where not illegal then the killing perhaps would have never happened.
The logic of a stoner.
Maybe

Granville, NY

#24 Apr 29, 2010
Hip-Hop Barber from N. Adams,says it all, blame Park Commission and police for giving OK. Must be Pittsfield, Lets idolize a drug dealer.
George Jarvis

Clifton Park, NY

#25 Apr 29, 2010
Jackasourus wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if the drugs where not illegal then the killing perhaps would have never happened.
You missed the point. Anti-drug, not pro-drug. If drugs were legal, you would be homeless and suckin' off the nannystate.
dark comedy

Lincolnville, ME

#26 Apr 29, 2010
yes, I do get it. This whole cast of characters is a joke. Pittsfield's Mayor Ruberto is a farce. And this farce of idolizing a drug dealer march benifiting that Elizabeth Freeman Center farce just pushes this whole ridiculous bullshit right over the edge.
George Jarvis

Clifton Park, NY

#27 Apr 29, 2010
dark comedy wrote:
yes, I do get it. This whole cast of characters is a joke. Pittsfield's Mayor Ruberto is a farce. And this farce of idolizing a drug dealer march benifiting that Elizabeth Freeman Center farce just pushes this whole ridiculous **** right over the edge.
Please do not confuse the Elizabeth Freeman Center and the good they do with "the poor black kid from a broken home who did his best and turned out to be some one with no other options than to be a drug dealing gang banger dead at the hands of his peers". Only the people that created the system that he was raised in would pull that weepy-eyed bull here.

There is no comparison.
dark comedy

Lincolnville, ME

#28 Apr 29, 2010
DSS, DCF, CPS, The Elizabeth Freeman Center along with the Kid's Place, the DA, the cops, are all members of the same dark comedic theatrical troupe created by the system that raised him. And make no mistake about this is theater at its darkest. The Elizabeth Freeman Center sold it self for $7. a shirt to be included in this farce.
LOL

Clifton Park, NY

#29 Apr 29, 2010
dark comedy wrote:
DSS, DCF, CPS, The Elizabeth Freeman Center along with the Kid's Place, the DA, the cops, are all members of the same dark comedic theatrical troupe created by the system that raised him. And make no mistake about this is theater at its darkest. The Elizabeth Freeman Center sold it self for $7. a shirt to be included in this farce.
You must be one of those Obama Fools. Nice try clown.
dark comedy

Lincolnville, ME

#30 Apr 29, 2010
dark comedy wrote:
DSS, DCF, CPS, The Elizabeth Freeman Center along with the Kid's Place, the DA, the cops, are all members of the same dark comedic theatrical troupe created by the system that raised him. And make no mistake about it this is theater at its darkest. The Elizabeth Freeman Center sold it self for $7. a shirt to be included in this farce.
Actually I didn't give them all the credit they deserve. This is actually a perverted corrupt theatrical troupe.
LOL

Clifton Park, NY

#31 Apr 29, 2010
dark comedy wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I didn't give them all the credit they deserve. This is actually a perverted corrupt theatrical troupe.
Live by your words and don't back-track. Show up and give $7.
zens1

West Springfield, MA

#32 Apr 29, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Live by your words and don't back-track. Show up and give $7.
no way! how will i pay for draft beers at the madison?
bad theater

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Apr 30, 2010
lets see, a benefit idolizing a dead drug dealer with special guest Mayor Ruberto and part of the proceeds going to the Elizabeth Freeman Center. I wouldn't be caught dead there. Its too bad the carousel isn't ready yet. Mayor Ruberto could have christened it Ellen. It would have tied in perfectly with this bullshit. Oh, but I'm sure Mayor Ruberto will want the spotlight all to himself for special occasion. Has anyone considered putting the carousel right in the center of the Colonial?
three cheers for beer

Biddeford, ME

#34 Apr 30, 2010
yes, take your money and go buy draft beer at the madison. Its a much more noble and deserving cause than the Elizabeth Freeman Center and idolizing a dead drug dealer. Strange bedfellows.
james

Clifton Park, NY

#35 Apr 30, 2010
this was nothing more than any other black crack head who wanted to do drugs and sell it.then it sounds like he didnt pay his debts
james

Clifton Park, NY

#36 Apr 30, 2010
three cheers for beer wrote:
yes, take your money and go buy draft beer at the madison. Its a much more noble and deserving cause than the Elizabeth Freeman Center and idolizing a dead drug dealer. Strange bedfellows.
the madison is an excellent place to drink,you can drink till your drunk as a skunk
fart

Clifton Park, NY

#37 Apr 30, 2010
bad theater wrote:
lets see, a benefit idolizing a dead drug dealer with special guest Mayor Ruberto and part of the proceeds going to the Elizabeth Freeman Center. I wouldn't be caught dead there. Its too bad the carousel isn't ready yet. Mayor Ruberto could have christened it Ellen. It would have tied in perfectly with this bullshit. Oh, but I'm sure Mayor Ruberto will want the spotlight all to himself for special occasion. Has anyone considered putting the carousel right in the center of the Colonial?
the mayor can suck it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snoop Dogg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cant find a song Apr 29 stackrabbit87 1
I've been trying to find a cartain Snoop Dogg f... Mar '15 PGleave 1
News Snoop Dogg Banned From Norway Over Weed Bust (Jul '12) Jan '15 Snoop Dogg 7
Help name the classic Jan '15 stackrabbit87 1
News Do You Remember Hip Hop's Most Cuddly Moments? ... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Steve 1
News Snoop Dogg plays Varsity, calls BR a second homea (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tonytone 1
News Petition to have Big Day Out headliner Snoop Do... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Seanny T 9
More from around the web