Snoop Dogg to Perform at University o...

Snoop Dogg to Perform at University of Arkansas

There are 5 comments on the 5News KFSM story from Oct 8, 2010, titled Snoop Dogg to Perform at University of Arkansas. In it, 5News KFSM reports that:

Rapper Snoop Dogg will hit the Barnhill Arena stage at 8 p.m., Sunday Oct. 24. This concert is being held by the University of Arkansas Headliner Concerts Committee, which means there are a limited number of free tickets for students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 5News KFSM.

Tbird

Ozark, AR

#2 Oct 8, 2010
Offensive bring some real music in .
Tbird

Ozark, AR

#3 Oct 8, 2010
Someone who sings about murder and treating women like dogs .yeah we need him here no thanks.ban the show.
Chrisette

Bentonville, AR

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Snoop is freakn' awesome!!
UA Student

Fayetteville, AR

#9 Oct 19, 2010
Maybe we should be a little open-minded in the 21st century. This is public university that attracts all walks of life. It's okay to embrace diversity every once in a while. Luckily he's here for the students and not the grandparents. Stay home if you don't want to go!
Mario

Springfield, OH

#10 Oct 25, 2010
this was a GOOD concert!!! best concert i seen in NWA.. it was worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snoop Dogg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
reported: snoop dog becomes homeless bum tramp ... Aug 20 rebel111 1
News Snoop the survivor: Iconic rapper adapts, succe... (Feb '11) Aug 14 DJ Tek 1200 30
News Musikfest 2015: Final weekend Top 10 Aug 13 Richard Kranium 1
Poop Puppie is an IDIOT Jul '15 Big Dog 1
Snoop Dogg nude (Nov '11) Jul '15 mc smiley 4
News Dylan Storm Roof Will Not Stop The Show For Boo... Jun '15 Isolated House 1
News Rap legend Snoop Dogg to appear at Hereford nig... Jun '15 MANAGEMENT 1
More from around the web