Obama: "If I am not ready, how is it that you think I would be such a great vice president?"

Mar 10, 2008 Full story: snafu-ed.blogspot.com 779
I'm sure you've seen the recent ads / skits / whatever about Barack Obama's inexperience. Yet just last weekend, Bill Clinton said that a Clinton / Obama pairing would be a "dream ticket," with Hillary at the top. This gave Obama a reason to ask a great question Monday, at a campaign stop in Columbus, Mississippi. Read more
INAPART

Columbia, SC

#346 Mar 12, 2008
So, a man who claims to be black when it's appropriate, and white when that is appropriate, and Christian when that is appropriate, and muslim when that is appropriate, IS ALWAYS TELLING THE TRUTH, but no one can express their opinions about this PHONY PIECE OF CHIT??????????
Is that the way it goes in OSAMALAND?
Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Hartford, CT

#347 Mar 12, 2008
Remember Waco wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama and Larry Sinclair for President and Vice President
I know this poster, and he actually gets paid to post this nonsense. He's admitted to me that he knows that Obama isn't a muslim and that he isn't gay.

“I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU”

Since: Feb 08

CYBERNETIC LIFEFORM NODE

#349 Mar 12, 2008
Obama has skills, nobody can deny that. He has an incredible talent for clean, calm, and articulate communication.

But, I can say the same about a used car salesman or a motivational speaker.

The problem with Obama is that he lacks deep substance, he does not disclose any details about his plans.

Somebody please provide me with a list of Obama's accomplishments and experience. He lacks both.
Donna

AOL

#350 Mar 12, 2008
We have seen some of the true side of Obama
HE IS BLACK WHEN HE WANTS TO BE BLACK

What is funny though he just played right into the hands of Hillary, he had his little fit about what FERRARO said about him, and now it is all over the place and he looks like a little kid crying on the playground.
THEY ARE CALLING ME NAMES, THEY SAY I'M BLACK
DADDY I'M NOT BLACK, WELL SON YOUR BLACK WHEN THE BLACK FOLKS SAY YOUR BLACK ,BUT YOU DON'T LET THEM WHITE FOLK SAY YOUR BLACK.

GIVE ME A BREAK, IF YOUR BLACK YOUR BLACK, NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT!
LIZZIE

AOL

#351 Mar 12, 2008
Let's just call him an OREO, that way no white person is offending him by saying he is black
and then he can have his cookie and eat it too
he can be black on the outside and white and slimey on the inside.1073

Cry baby grown A$$ man
TN Vol

Stockbridge, GA

#352 Mar 12, 2008
Donna wrote:
We have seen some of the true side of Obama
HE IS BLACK WHEN HE WANTS TO BE BLACK
What is funny though he just played right into the hands of Hillary, he had his little fit about what FERRARO said about him, and now it is all over the place and he looks like a little kid crying on the playground.
THEY ARE CALLING ME NAMES, THEY SAY I'M BLACK
DADDY I'M NOT BLACK, WELL SON YOUR BLACK WHEN THE BLACK FOLKS SAY YOUR BLACK ,BUT YOU DON'T LET THEM WHITE FOLK SAY YOUR BLACK.
GIVE ME A BREAK, IF YOUR BLACK YOUR BLACK, NO MATTER WHO SAYS IT!
I know...and Obama said he wasn't a whiner...LOL
LIZZIE

AOL

#353 Mar 12, 2008
The VENTOLATER wrote:
Obama has skills, nobody can deny that. He has an incredible talent for clean, calm, and articulate communication.
But, I can say the same about a used car salesman or a motivational speaker.
The problem with Obama is that he lacks deep substance, he does not disclose any details about his plans.
Somebody please provide me with a list of Obama's accomplishments and experience. He lacks both.
there is a reason he doesn't disclose any of his plan if did, he would have already been taken out of the running.

All I can say if he doesn't win, the riots will be unreal here in America and if he does win
WE ARE ALL SCREWED BLACK,WHITES AND ANY OTHER COLOR.

The blacks are coming out and voting for him big time, but he isn't going to help them when it is all said and done, it is only a front for worse things to come.
If he and McCain end up on the Ballot, you all better go with McCain, or run for your lives

Since: Jul 07

Millington, TN

#354 Mar 12, 2008
Nclex wrote:
You're NOT ready for both.
Hillary '08
GOT THAT RIGHT
Hillary in 2008..go girl

“wellhowabout_tha t”

Los Lunas

#355 Mar 12, 2008
Obama is not too young at all. Plus he has plenty of experience ans exactly what experience is it that hillay has becuz im confused??? being married to a pres and being senator. HUH if thats all it takes monica lewinsky should run too. They were all probably in bed together. HILLARY NASTY!!!

VIVA OBAMA!!!2008
ann

Hartford, WI

#357 Mar 12, 2008
they said kenney would never make it and he did. if halaty gets in that means bill will be in the white house again and you know what that means. obama needs to be put in office even if he doesn't do well just think what will happen if a republican gets in. our counrty got messed up enough with bush in office.

“I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU”

CYBERNETIC LIFEFORM NODE

#358 Mar 12, 2008
midnightwalker07 wrote:
Obama is not too young at all. Plus he has plenty of experience ans exactly what experience is it that hillay has becuz im confused??? being married to a pres and being senator. HUH if thats all it takes monica lewinsky should run too. They were all probably in bed together. HILLARY NASTY!!!
VIVA OBAMA!!!2008
YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!! YOU JUST QUALIFIED OBAMA TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE US!!!

How much experience does Obama have?

PLENTY!!!

Sure great, good enough for me.

VIVA EL NEGRO!!!!
Texan

United States

#359 Mar 12, 2008
Hillary is a career politician from previllage. Obama is grass roots politician despite his Harvard education. He spent years working as advocate for inner city kids for 10k a year when he could have made much more in the mainstream.

Now he is ambitious, albeit for the right reasons. He will bring real change wherever possible. Remember that he is part of a larger system called America. His leadership skill are proven. Which democratic candidate can you think of in the recent past has said, Regan changed the American landscape like no other president. He certainly knows what he is talking about when it comes to leadership. He talks and walks!

Now lets see how he performs in the oval office!

“Slap The Taste Out Yo' Mouf”

Since: Sep 07

H-Town

#360 Mar 12, 2008
lchow wrote:
This may be a mistake on Obama's part in gaining the needed experience as Vice-President and in defeating John McCain and the Bush aganda in the fall of 2008 for the entire nation as well as the Democrat Party.
Is Obama's immaturity and lack of judgment showing once again?
Just how important is it to have an experienced person in the White House controlling our nation and military?
Is Obama truly ready and will he doom our nation and the entire world...because of his poor judgment, lack of experience, immaturity, and stupidity?
Think about it, people!
I'm sick of all this talk about Obama and his lack of experience. First of all he does have the experience to be president. With that being said, experience is not the only prerequisite for becoming president. If it were how the hell did George Washington get elected? He less experience than any other president in American history. He successfully ran the entire country for two terms in office. Not only did he have to run the country but he also had run a NEW country, a task he was even less experienced at.
This country's core values are based upon the sentiments of those who had lived for generations under the oppressive governance of british monarchies. A good president unlike a monarch should serve the people and not the other way around. Hillary Clinton has proven on the campaign trail that becoming president is a "personal" desire. What that tells me is that if it's that personal when she makes a decision in the White House she will almost certainly choose what's best for herself and not the public. Barack has carried himself extremely well in this campaign and has shown that he has the values that will benefit this country instead of do what our current leader has done. Can you say $4 a gallon, that sounds like a tax on tea to me.
ohgoodgrief

Macon, MO

#361 Mar 12, 2008
lchow wrote:
This may be a mistake on Obama's part in gaining the needed experience as Vice-President and in defeating John McCain and the Bush aganda in the fall of 2008 for the entire nation as well as the Democrat Party.
Is Obama's immaturity and lack of judgment showing once again?
Just how important is it to have an experienced person in the White House controlling our nation and military?
Is Obama truly ready and will he doom our nation and the entire world...because of his poor judgment, lack of experience, immaturity, and stupidity?
Think about it, people!
I don't think he will do any worse than Hillary HAS already done.. I see no reason to allow her and Bill to do to this country what they have already done once--fool me once, shame on you--fool me twice, shame on me:
Here is some reading:
What kind of arrogance is this? The Clintons have given a new definition to the word arrogance. The current #2 in elected delegates doesn't care what voters want. She cares only about the Clintons.
She still hasn't revealed how they got the $5 million to lend to their campaign -- no tax return yet. The Clintons still haven't released the 1st lady correspondence or the donor list for the Clintons presidential library. She still hasn't disclosed what, exactly, her experience as first lady makes her qualified to lead the nation. But she has, via Travelgate, Whitewater, and any number of other questionable ethical involvements, proven she is not honest, open, forthright, or caring of what regular old non-rich voters think to be president. She listens only to the lobbyists and corporations who make her and hubby wealthy.
ohgoodgrief

Macon, MO

#362 Mar 12, 2008
Redkat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick of all this talk about Obama and his lack of experience. First of all he does have the experience to be president. With that being said, experience is not the only prerequisite for becoming president. If it were how the hell did George Washington get elected? He less experience than any other president in American history. He successfully ran the entire country for two terms in office. Not only did he have to run the country but he also had run a NEW country, a task he was even less experienced at.
This country's core values are based upon the sentiments of those who had lived for generations under the oppressive governance of british monarchies. A good president unlike a monarch should serve the people and not the other way around. Hillary Clinton has proven on the campaign trail that becoming president is a "personal" desire. What that tells me is that if it's that personal when she makes a decision in the White House she will almost certainly choose what's best for herself and not the public. Barack has carried himself extremely well in this campaign and has shown that he has the values that will benefit this country instead of do what our current leader has done. Can you say $4 a gallon, that sounds like a tax on tea to me.
This is very a intersting read:http://www.electoral-vote .com/evp2008/Info/experience.h tml

It will show that experience does not make a good president.
Oprahma

Dracut, MA

#363 Mar 12, 2008
NOBAMA 08
Oprahma

Dracut, MA

#364 Mar 12, 2008
midnightwalker07 wrote:
VIVA OBAMA!!!2008
NOBAMA NOBAMA NOBAMA shes Nasty your pathetic........
Wonderwall

Pleasanton, CA

#365 Mar 12, 2008
Redkat wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has already said that if is President, gas prices will go up.
Wonderwall

Pleasanton, CA

#366 Mar 12, 2008
If Obama is President, look forward to another Carter administration. Soaring gas prices, increased unemployment, high taxes and a stagnant economy. The world will have us playing Sugar daddy. North Korea will probably be able to swindle enough money out of America to begin rebuilding a nuclear weapons program AGAIN because Obama probably wont put any sanction on them either. He will probably be the most soft on illegal immigration as well. Because of his need to act diplomatically, we will retreat from Iraq hastily, and set up a breeding ground for Al Quiada, losing our military foothold in a region where our interests are so vital. He may make some bold moves towards alternative energy, but with his high taxes, the free market will stagnate and development of new technology will halt.
Cato

United States

#367 Mar 12, 2008
Lancy wrote:
So good website!So wonderful reports!If you are sigle now,it is nessesary to come to " SeekingRich.com ".Th ere are many cute girls and handsome,rich men here.They are waiting for their lover.They want to make friends with you!It is true,come on!
Do the girls come with a 30 day money back guarantee?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Snafu Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Voyeurs That We Are, People Continue Searching ... (Jul '09) Jan '15 bob 33
News Have Beer Your Way, At Burger King (Jan '10) Dec '14 big budz in kona 417
News Gonzales Backs Holder Torture Investigation (Sep '09) Dec '14 swedenforever 104
News The "Pregnant Man" is Pregnant Again (Nov '08) Oct '14 Gays Are Dirty 1,454
News Israeli Pilots May Get E.D. Drugs to Raise Thei... (Feb '08) Jun '14 Quincy 59
News The Debtor's Revolt Starts Here, Says Calif. Woman (Sep '09) Mar '14 Margette 55
Sean Hannity caught in gay love triangle! (May '08) Mar '14 Dave 48
More from around the web