Showing some love for top gospel artists

Showing some love for top gospel artists

There are 5 comments on the Hattiesburg American story from Mar 11, 2007, titled Showing some love for top gospel artists. In it, Hattiesburg American reports that:

This month I want to give you the Top 10 Gospel Singles. Over the past months I have covered hip hop, blues, rhythm and blues and even Christmas music. via Hattiesburg American

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hattiesburg American.

Laura Waller

Nashville, TN

#1 Apr 2, 2007
Smokie Norful is a wonderful gospel artist. His music is positive and up-lifting. He puts meaning to his music. He has an amazing voice. God is good all the time. He is the Creator of all things. Smokie is the best.
lindsey

Corona, CA

#2 Apr 23, 2007
showing some honduras love
Smokie Norfolk

AOL

#3 May 25, 2007
Go Smokie Go Smokie Go Smokie,

I got to give God the glory for the music ho puts in your belly Smokie. And i know to do all that God had for you to do you have to have a strong wife. Keep making the music don't stop mau God bless you and your family. Love Minister Jacquita.
Sharon bryant

Waycross, GA

#5 Aug 1, 2007
Just wanted to show you some sweet love
liz

Mark Cross, UK

#6 Oct 17, 2007
just want say hi to you all and remember God is good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smokie Norful Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Sunday Best' is B.E.T.'s entry in talent shows (Nov '07) Dec '08 Kathie Andrade 10
News Brunswick singers belt out songs for Idol title (Dec '06) Apr '07 Tyrone Hill 2
More from around the web