Celebrity bews

Celebrity bews

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph Herald story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Celebrity bews. In it, Telegraph Herald reports that:

Aretha Franklin proved her voice is still divine at 69 as she gave a brief but rousing performance at a swank birthday party in her honor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph Herald.

TOM Hayes

Calumet City, IL

#1 Mar 27, 2011
Hello SomkeyI am the number one fan I have everytghing you evwer cordrd since i was Six years old and now i am 54 yrs old I spents allmy vacations going to your concerts all over united stated my only wish is i can meet you personal ly i evn foolowed your Gospel CD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smokey Robinson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama puts White House light on diversity in Am... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Jaimie 7
I have a Smokey Robinson LP with autographed pi... (May '15) May '15 recordcollector 1
News Smokey Robinson Enlists Mary J. Blige, John Leg... (Aug '14) Aug '14 LLL 1
News White House reverberates with Motown sound, moves (Feb '11) Apr '11 x0x0x 183
News Aretha dances, sings at 69th birthday party (Mar '11) Mar '11 Louis Coleman 1
News Aretha Franklin Hosts Star-Studded Birthday Bash (Mar '11) Mar '11 Tired of the BS 1
News Smokey Robinson's really got a hold on lots of ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 Ed Mullis 1
More from around the web