Concert Review | George Clinton: Celebration of funk rambled at times | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch
Funk music legend George Clinton performs at Lifestyle Communities Pavilion. George Clinton played ringmaster last night in the Lifestyle Communities Pavilion for a funky musical circus that lasted well over two hours. Full Story
MY people

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Whooooo HOOOOOO! Go JB! Get bizzzy on that horn, reppin fo' that C.O. talent! Love ya, man! Thanks, George!
Bonaroo Buckeye

Chico, CA

#2 Dec 10, 2010
Clinton is old, untalented, washed up, and musically repulsive.

I'm surprised more than 5 people attended his "gig".

He's pathetic...
Just Saying

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 11, 2010
Well obviously Bonaroo Buckeye is a raging hater.

Boo hoo.
The Historian

Delaware, OH

#4 Dec 11, 2010
Did he play Hump my balls? That is my favorite song of all time. My 30 year old son was concieved to that classic.
ittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 11, 2010
Yea, BB is a not only a hater but seriously devoid of funk. People, George rocked, slammed, boogied, and funked up Stage AE. If you were there and weren't pumped, sore from jumping, hoarse from shouting, you not part of the Funk Nation. Gone shoot you with my bop-gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sly Stone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sly & the Family Stone released a new box set (... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mario Lopez 1
Fam... - Sly & The Family Stone (Mar '11) Mar '11 White tornado 1
Now 'Stone' family member knows what soul truly... (Aug '10) Nov '10 Funkymonkey 8
Now 'Stone' family member knows what soul truly... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Dance to the music 1
Sly Stone sues ex-manager, claiming millions kept (Jan '10) Jan '10 Serrano 5
Sly Stone sues ex-manager for withheld royalties (Jan '10) Jan '10 Karg 1
Reclusive Sly Stone To Join Tribute Jam At The ... (Jan '06) Jan '09 Jeff 12
More from around the web