Lil' Flip - I Need Mine

Lil' Flip - I Need Mine

There are 12 comments on the Vibe.com story from Jan 24, 2006, titled Lil' Flip - I Need Mine. In it, Vibe.com reports that:

Houston's former lone star wants his shine back. Since Lil' Flip's last platinum album, U Gotta Feel Me , a new wave of MCs - ' Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Slim Thug - ' have emerged and staked separate claims as ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vibe.com.

justin montgomery

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Aug 9, 2006
LIL FLIP NEED TO GET BACK ON THA GRIND WE STILL FEEL HIM DOWN HERE IN TEXAS AND ALWAYS WILL LIL FLIP WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THA DAY AND NEED TO HURRY UP AND TAKE HIS MUTHAFUCKEN CROWN BACK FOR THA SOUTHSIDE BABY FEEL THAT BICTH
YobananaboY

Taipei, Taiwan

#2 Aug 10, 2006
Hope he record som new tracks since the album leaked..
matt

Brownsville, TX

#3 Sep 5, 2006
MAD LOVE FOR DAT BOI FLIP
Ashish

Manassas, VA

#4 Sep 15, 2006
flip u da king forever homie
j-dizzle

Beaumont, TX

#5 Sep 25, 2006
lil flip da true king of da south
Luke

Port Macquarie, Australia

#6 Sep 26, 2006
what is it with everybody listening to such crap music! modern hip-hop is just so gay!

bring back the old skool dayz of dre and NWA, day la soul, and stuff they didnt take them selfs so seriously! all these rappers and R&B artists thik their so cool now days it's gone to their head!

the musics not fun anymore it's just lifeless crap with no soul!
seth grimes

Chandler, TX

#7 Oct 5, 2006
Luke wrote:
what is it with everybody listening to such crap music! modern hip-hop is just so gay!
bring back the old skool dayz of dre and NWA, day la soul, and stuff they didnt take them selfs so seriously! all these rappers and R&B artists thik their so cool now days it's gone to their head!
the musics not fun anymore it's just lifeless crap with no soul!
yhea its got no flow and no soul
Ashish

Manassas, VA

#9 Nov 12, 2006
Flip iS DA true king, just wait for his album to come out.
RfuckinD

Texarkana, AR

#10 Dec 5, 2006
luke NWA is the all time best, i tip my hat to you my good sir for that comment. but flip can flow and i mean freestyle that mother fudgers underground shat is unreal
Shiftt

Washington, NJ

#13 Nov 22, 2009
flyboy is da shit. Listen 4 urself
http://www.song-list.net/lilflip/flyboy/track...
Juzz Raw

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2009
j-dizzle wrote:
lil flip da true king of da south
your joking right?
Juzz Raw

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2009
Shiftt wrote:
flyboy is da shit. Listen 4 urself
http://www.song-list.net/lilflip/flyboy/track...
i only listen to music that makes since...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slim Thug Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Farting 1
Slim Thug nude ! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Terrell 1
News Slim Thug Uses Twitter In A Non-Sexual Way (Aug '10) Apr '12 jwgjgj 4
News Slim Thug Talks About White Girls, Rick Ross & ... (Oct '10) May '11 alicia banks 2
Bulletproof "Southpole Coat" for Sale Armored K... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tizok 1
News Vanilla Ice And 11 Other Artists Dallas Can Keep (Aug '10) Aug '10 Ho Lee Schitt 1
News Your guide to today, tomorrow and beyond (Oct '09) Oct '09 Jack 1
More from around the web