The Sleep of Death

The Sleep of Death

There are 5 comments on the Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog story from Jan 3, 2006, titled The Sleep of Death. In it, Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog reports that:

Diane Duane pointed me to this note which highlights a serious problem that's about to hit thousands of people who rely on a certain medication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bloggity-Blog-Blog-Blog.

cbrn

Since: Jan 06

AOL

#2 Jan 4, 2006
Am I doing the registration process again?
I was unable to click on your e-mail...I had to copy and paste the link.Also, do I have to go thru this whole process each time?
Thank you so much for your he
cbrn
jean

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 10, 2006
cbrn wrote:
I was unable to click on your e-mail...I had to copy and paste the link.Also, do I have to go thru this whole process each time?
cbrn
I dont know im new at this also, but i had to time in the number again also
jean

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 10, 2006
cbrn wrote:
cbrn
did you clic on the reply button
jean

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Sep 10, 2006
cbrn wrote:
cbrn
anyone there?
Jace
#9 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sleep Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ambien-amnesia link no surprise to doctors (Apr '06) Oct '13 Niles 4
News Sleep expert admits sex with married patient at... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Pamela in red 3
News Dengue Fever cranks up Cambodian rock (Apr '09) Apr '09 Rumtum 1
News Coming soon: 2008 film preview (Jan '08) Jan '08 Nathan H 1
More from around the web