Florida-based Publix supermarkets are a favorite target of MySp...

TAMPA, Florida - Managers at Publix supermarkets have new troublemakers to chase down besides the usual shoplifters: children running through the store in chicken suits. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
knickers down dot net

United States

#1 Mar 22, 2009
Lets not forget that Publix and the sentinel are usually the butt of jokes in the "ticked off" column also.
Born Here

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2009
Make those little jerks work there. Bag groceries, stock, film it then post that on youtube. Or better yet- have them wear a sandwich board and walk in front of the store publicly apologizing for their actions.
Dave

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 22, 2009
Wait until a chicken suit robs the Publix or some other store and someone gets hurt. Just a matter of time.
pooty tang

Merritt Island, FL

#4 Mar 22, 2009
Publix sucks.....Who ever shops here is getting ripped off.

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#5 Mar 22, 2009
Dave wrote:
Wait until a chicken suit robs the Publix or some other store and someone gets hurt. Just a matter of time.
That was my immediate thought! It wouldn't take a lot to jump from prankster to robber. And it would be rather easy to hide a gun in some of those disguises.
Oliver

United States

#6 Mar 22, 2009
There are plenty of things far worse that these kids could be doing!
Sammy

Pensacola, FL

#7 Mar 22, 2009
Gotta love Publix!
anon

Winter Park, FL

#8 Mar 22, 2009
pooty tang wrote:
Publix ****.....Who ever shops here is getting ripped off.
You r dead wrong. If you shop at Winn- Dixie, Wal-Mart, or K-Mart Than u r getting ripped off.

“Vegas Baby!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Orlando, FL

#9 Mar 22, 2009
The WalMart prank videos on You Tube are hillarious.
slipnot

Coppell, TX

#10 Mar 22, 2009
I guess Publix will lobby the legislature to make this a felony and police will show up in the middle of the night to take your child away in the interest of public safety. I'm for it, I don't have kids. The more children that are in prison the less schools we will have to build and my property taxes go down. Thank you neo cons!
Enough Already

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2009
I think this a a riot and people need to lighten up. "Baby got Back" is my fav (as long as it isn't me)..HAHAHAHA...
MadAss

Lady Lake, FL

#13 Mar 22, 2009
Gee......Thanks for reporting this...........Now all the idiots who don't have brains enough to come up with it on their own will be trying to do the same thing.
NoMoney

Lady Lake, FL

#14 Mar 22, 2009
pooty tang wrote:
Publix ****.....Who ever shops here is getting ripped off.
Don't complain about Publix just because your sorry, poor A$$ can't afford to shop anywhere but Sav-A-Lot.
Deno

United States

#15 Mar 22, 2009
I'm a little more worried about the latest string of home invasions/rapes than a kid in a chicken suit dashing about a store trying to have a little fun...
AssMAGIC

Clermont, FL

#16 Mar 22, 2009
if i was one of the bag boys and that chicken man walked up to me a screamed in my face or touched me id punch him square in the mouth.
who'd be at fault then?
flanon

Clermont, FL

#17 Mar 22, 2009
NoMoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't complain about Publix just because your sorry, poor **** can't afford to shop anywhere but Sav-A-Lot.
lol at "NOMONEY" calling out poor people
Yes

United States

#18 Mar 22, 2009
I wish I'd run into these kids while I'm shopping! At least I'd get a good laugh. All I get are packs of wild, loud children running me down (usually in those skate-shoes) while their parents pretend they apparently never spawned.
David Dugdale

Birmingham, UK

#19 Mar 22, 2009
Only place I can get Boddingtons Beer!!
Makes me home sick!!!
CAA1000

Orlando, FL

#21 Mar 22, 2009
The Williamsburg Shopping Center's Publix? Have the Chicken shown up at the Plaza Venezia's Publix too? Maybe he was last seen on the Orange Blossom Trail Publix!
SerialOffender

Orlando, FL

#22 Mar 22, 2009
David Dugdale wrote:
Only place I can get Boddingtons Beer!!
Makes me home sick!!!
Boddingtons is awesome, go Publix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sir Mix-a-Lot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Summer songs 2012: Jepsen, Ocean, Usher (Sep '12) Sep '12 Samantha 1
'Big Butts' Burger King Ad Distasteful? (Apr '09) Apr '09 Freddy Pickle 29
Sir Mix-A-Lot criticized for fast food ad (Apr '09) Apr '09 VegasLady 1
Sir Mix-A-Lot Criticized For Fast Food Ad (Apr '09) Apr '09 Yum Yucky 1
Burger chain's commercial too much for some par... (Apr '09) Apr '09 flionnda_wall 1
Florida-based Publix supermarkets are a favorit... (Mar '09) Mar '09 OBAMA WHERE IS MY... 45
Wreckx N Effect (Aug '07) Aug '07 TEABAG 1

Sir Mix-a-Lot People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE