Concert review: Yeah Yeah Yeahs fall ...

Concert review: Yeah Yeah Yeahs fall in love, border style, at ...

There are 4 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 11, 2009, titled Concert review: Yeah Yeah Yeahs fall in love, border style, at .... In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Yeah Yeah Yeahs singer Karen O didn't have to say much about the love affair that has blossomed between her edgy New York rock trio and the Border City that quietly embraced them as they made a new record here last year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Publius

United States

#1 Jun 11, 2009
This is why we too chose El Paso. There is no buffer or publicist between art and work here. If you make art, or work hard, the public will embrace you. If you pose, or if you the money matters, you will just be another tumbleweed.

We loved the show, as we love this city. It is beneath radar, and we would not have it any other way.
Come again

El Paso, TX

#2 Jun 11, 2009
If its any consolation and you missed the show like i did, thanks to an all age and small venue show, they will be on HDNet Concerts this Sunday.
John

El Paso, TX

#3 Jun 11, 2009
Umm actually that wasn't his song, that song you're talking about "the president's death", is 'Texas Is The Reason' by The Misfits. Missing an important musical fact such as that discredits you as a music reviewer.
mark

Waxahachie, TX

#4 Jun 12, 2009
# 3, that misfits song is called "Bullet" this is an important musical fact

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Siouxsie and the Banshees Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yoko Ono duets with Siouxsie Sioux at... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jane 1
If you like Siouxsie and the Banshees, you'll l... (Sep '08) Apr '12 Bear 2
New band with Siouxsie Sioux influences (Aug '11) Aug '11 Charlie 1
More from around the web