"I found it offensive": Mel B is booe...

"I found it offensive": Mel B is booed on America's Got...

There are 1 comment on the Mirror.co.uk story from Apr 10, 2013, titled "I found it offensive": Mel B is booed on America's Got.... In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

In her bid to attempt to appear as a judge on every talent show in every country of the world , Mel B has somehow come a cropper in the American leg of her quest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Mel had a right to be offended over sensitive or not. People forget that she experienced a lot of racism all because her mother is white and her dad was black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Simon Cowell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Simon Cowell faces X Factor selection struggleM... Oct '15 True 1
News Simon Cowell lost for words after X Factor cont... Sep '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Simon Cowell wants to produce TV election coverage (May '15) Aug '15 Anonymous 2
News Rita Ora poses in latex lingerie for seriously ... Aug '15 diana 1
News Is Simon Cowell planning to have another baby? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News Simon Cowell planning US move? (Dec '14) Dec '14 Ross 1
News Simon Cowell and Lauren Silverman take walk acr... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Nudistfriendfinder 1
More from around the web