Do Black Women Despise Black Men Who Date Caucasian Women?

Apr 5, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: PR-inside.com

“The last Black woman I dated threw a ketchup bottle at my head. And she referred to herself as a 'strong sistah.”

Even though the number of interracial relationships has increased over the past twenty-five years, there are still many African-American women who remain harsh critics of mixed unions that involve Black men and ... via PR-inside.com

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Aaron Cooper

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2008

Judged:

I am an older man of Black & Indian decent.
I recently had a young sister pull next to me while in my vehicle; she gave me her number and asked that I call her; I could not say anything the time becaues I was on a business call. She saw my light skin and either thougth I was Latino or White; I called her and she never called back. I know she was not wanting to deal with a Black Man and that's the reason she never called. I automatically said to myself; that's why brothers are dating White woman because of sister like her. I still love Black woman but am not going out of my way to make a connection with them anymore because they play way too many games.
Mr_ Black

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2008

What is funny in all this is how the double standard "sistas" are going after white men and other races because they have money and better jobs. I work for an all black mostly female run medical school where I couldn't buy respect, yet the handful of white guys who work here are treated like they walk on water. Considering that, any of them having a problem with women of other races who know hot to treat a black man like a man they care for instead of a dog on a leash, is just pathetic.
Forevertrue

Stourbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2008

Black women have mesmerised me in my lifetime for different reasons lol. Before i left home, I steered clear of the ones in my neighbourhood because they seemed aimless or had kids. Then I leave home for uni and I finally find black women who are looking for the same things in life I want- except the VAST majority have longtime partners or only date white guys... lol... so I've dated white girls/other races simply because I can't find a happy medium or ideal black woman.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Judged:

NO. they simply don't care who you date. it's your life, it's your business.
french blck baby 1994

Morton Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2009

Uuuh no, we dont well at least I think you guys should date/marry out more often. Maybe the HIV rate for black woman will start decreasing now.So its a good thing, you are doing us a favor, many black man should follow your footsteps. Hey more white guys for me, they're sexier anyways and I dont have to worry about him leaving when I say the words " im pregnat" in the future , or bailing him at least lets say hmmm twice a week. So just do whatever makes you happy,white girls are cool, nice, well my friends are.For me I rather be a lesbian or get hit by car than to date a black guy, I dont give fuck what people say, i move on with my life, i dont know you, so why the fuck should I care? So few despise you and Most don't, I just dont care so why should you? are you that sensitive?
ceh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

I love blalck women but "french blck baby 1994, why do you say that about black man? We need to learn how to love each other as black people. I'm a striaght black male and I believe that black people are the hottest people on the planet with all our colors and sizes and diifferences. Sister please learn to love the males in your race or we will alsways be looked at as less than everyone else. Sister I love you and don't know you because you and me are the makers of everyone else. Love your brother CB

“Expand your mind”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

no, I don't.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

I just ignore it. I live and let live.

“go suck an elbow”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Aaron Cooper wrote:
I am an older man of Black & Indian decent.
I recently had a young sister pull next to me while in my vehicle; she gave me her number and asked that I call her; I could not say anything the time becaues I was on a business call. She saw my light skin and either thougth I was Latino or White; I called her and she never called back. I know she was not wanting to deal with a Black Man and that's the reason she never called. I automatically said to myself; that's why brothers are dating White woman because of sister like her. I still love Black woman but am not going out of my way to make a connection with them anymore because they play way too many games.
Your statement at retarded, considering you said that she didnt know you were a black man therefore how can that have possibly been her reason...dumbass lmao

“go suck an elbow”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

*is* not *at* lol, makes no sense ^^^
q40smith

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2011

ANY BLACK WOMAN THAT LIKE A MAN THAT LOOK LIKE A FEMALE
IN THE FACE,VOCAL TONES LIKE A FEMALE,CROSS HIS LEGS
LIKE A FEMALE.SHE LIKE KOOCHIE. THERE IS NO OTHER RACE
OF MEN THAT LOOK MORE MASCULINE THAN A DARK SKINNED
BROTHA.THIS WHERE THE INTIMIDATION COMES FROM.
SO BLACK WOMEN IF YOU WANT TO GET WITH SOMEONE ON YOUR
FEMININE SIDE THAT IS YOUR GAY KOOCHIE EATING BISEXUAL
IN DENIAL SELF BUSINESS.
Jenny

Belgrade, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

There are always some people you can't please so the best thing you can do is to try pleasing yourself and care less about opinions of other people. You can please them all. I experienced a lot of such, reactions, both in real life and on online dating websites suck as http://www.meetbdsm.com .
Tamarah King

Poughkeepsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2011

Black men are dating outside our race in masses. Black woman much smaller rate. Thats the difference. Jealosy!!! White men aren't as sexy or as straight forward black men.
Tia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

some of these reasons for not dating your own race anymore are pathetic. the guy in the first post says she never called, and so he concludes black women dont want black men? what the hell.

what does that have ANYTHING to do with being her being black, one guy goes ALL the girls in his neighborhood were aimless, and then at college they ALL dated white guys or were taken, somehow im not believing that given the sheer number of black females enrolled in college. the fact is, you date out because that's what you want to do. that is your choice and for some reason,you feel you need to justify it, you don't! just stop lambasting those of your own race and move on.
blacksexyman82

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2011

Judged:

Is this some type of trick question.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sidney Poitier Discussions

Search the Sidney Poitier Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
early childhood of sydney poitier (Feb '07) Mar '14 Kikidee 14
OSCARS: Moments In Oscar History, Part 2: Actor... (Feb '13) Feb '13 pat jemie 1
Famous Black Actors (Apr '11) May '12 feelgood682 6
Sir Sidney Poitier Signed Book at Auction (Aug '10) Aug '10 2406too 1
Martin Luther King Jr. essay contest winner: In... (Jan '10) Jan '10 xJUstin biebers girlx 1
Letters: Time to move past race (Jan '10) Jan '10 Robot 6
NAACP Image Awards Are Missing Some Black People (Jan '10) Jan '10 Ackhmed dead terrorist 6
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••