Shemar Moore Full Frontal Nude @ Gay ...

Shemar Moore Full Frontal Nude @ Gay Beach?

There are 50 comments on the The Bosh story from Jul 15, 2007, titled Shemar Moore Full Frontal Nude @ Gay Beach?. In it, The Bosh reports that:

Criminal Minds actor Shemar Moore has sparked gay rumors after being photographed nude by a gossip. via The Bosh

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Bosh.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shemar Fan

Pasadena, MD

#1 Jul 15, 2007
First, we only have P. Hilton's word that it was a gay beach. (S)he is a totally untrustworthly souce of lies and half-truths. Second, being nude on a beach of any type does not automatically make one gay. Third, his sexuality (gay or straight) is irrelevant to his beauty and his talent.
Jen Proud

Virgin Islands, U.S.

#2 Jul 17, 2007
I agree, just because one is naked on a beach, certainly does not make one gay. I, too, am a nudist and love being nude in public any time I can.
Shemar Fan wrote:
First, we only have P. Hilton's word that it was a gay beach.(S)he is a totally untrustworthly souce of lies and half-truths. Second, being nude on a beach of any type does not automatically make one gay. Third, his sexuality (gay or straight) is irrelevant to his beauty and his talent.
CatJ

Chula Vista, CA

#3 Jul 19, 2007
I am a huge fan since Y&R but, why has he not made a comment about the incident. If I were not at a gay beach you would not be able to shut me up. It does make sense to me though because as hot as he is he is never linked to anyone he is dating in this decade. I hope it was just a beach and not a gay beach.. I will still watch him because he is very talented..
Gvegas

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Jul 20, 2007
Gay or Straight the man is beautiful and talented and a body every man and women would love to devoure.
susieq

Blue Springs, MO

#5 Jul 24, 2007
I read the article in the Enquirer. He was on little beach in Maui. This is NOT a gay beach. It is strictly a nude beach. I have been there with my husband and the beach was full of couples and families.
ernest

AOL

#6 Jul 26, 2007
if you are gay that is something that only you need to know what ever keep it up ernest
John Doe

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Jul 27, 2007
Not that it should matter as he is gorgeous and talented but his gayness is one of the worst kept secrets in hollywood. Why doesnt he just come out and be a spokesperson for gay rights and marriage etc. When you are that fine you can get away with it. Besides he has no wife or children to lose or embarass at almost 40! That says it right there. Queen latifah could join him as well.
Veronica

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jul 30, 2007
Perhaps it is time to go the way of many hollywood celebrities and get married. That would repair his image and perhaps save his career. Look at Michael, Will, Whitney, Tom and the list goes on and on. Hey I'd be willing to do it if the price was right.
Neicy

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#9 Sep 10, 2007
"Not that it should matter as he is gorgeous and talented but his gayness is one of the worst kept secrets in hollywood. Why doesnt he just come out and be a spokesperson for gay rights and marriage etc. When you are that fine you can get away with it. Besides he has no wife or children to lose or embarass at almost 40! That says it right there. Queen latifah could join him as well."
LMAO! You're funny! I do agree that it's time for him to get married and stop all the club hopping though, but I don't believe he's gay. Why does every gorgeous man have to be into men, according to GAY MEN! You guys are wishing just like the ladies. Now, he said he's not gay, that should be the end of it. He shouldn't have to get married to prove he isn't gay. Besides, that didn't work for Eddie Murphy or Will Smith. These men are (or were) married with children and the rumors persist. Shemar will get married when and if he gets ready and he shouldn't do it for any reason other than for love.
Keith

New York, NY

#10 Sep 13, 2007
Neicy wrote:
"Not that it should matter as he is gorgeous and talented but his gayness is one of the worst kept secrets in hollywood. Why doesnt he just come out and be a spokesperson for gay rights and marriage etc. When you are that fine you can get away with it. Besides he has no wife or children to lose or embarass at almost 40! That says it right there. Queen latifah could join him as well."
LMAO! You're funny! I do agree that it's time for him to get married and stop all the club hopping though, but I don't believe he's gay. Why does every gorgeous man have to be into men, according to GAY MEN! You guys are wishing just like the ladies. Now, he said he's not gay, that should be the end of it. He shouldn't have to get married to prove he isn't gay. Besides, that didn't work for Eddie Murphy or Will Smith. These men are (or were) married with children and the rumors persist. Shemar will get married when and if he gets ready and he shouldn't do it for any reason other than for love.
Well another case of acute denial. Anyone can say they are straight. Are you forgetting Liberace. He said he was straight till the day he died after which the truth came out. Few were shocked. By the way not all gay men think all men are gay. Just the ones we know are gay and have had sex with. Like your darling Shemar Moore. Neither are all gorgeous men gay or said to me. I see and meet hot straight guys all the time. Gays are actually a minority in case you didn't know. And Mr. Moore is part of that minority handsome or not!
sdnot gay-agirl

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2008
Keep on wishing papi he is not gay. I dated him for a short time like 5 or 6 years ago.. He is sweet sext and very cool. Even those that say he is arrogant are wrong he is a cool cat. I played myself by purposly not keeping in contact because I was afraid of dating someone so fine and in the
public eye. I shouldn't have been. I wrote a differant couple of notes about this. I was curious to who he was dating and saw all the hating and gay beach thing. Very dumb. He was with two girls in the picture that were cropped out. Look he is passionate and cool! The most good looking people still have trouble finding someone who is right for them it's life. Next time I will be more confident with how beautiful I am on the inside. There is beautiful people everywhere but there not always that fly, most of the time not! Because that's what we focus on. Outer strengh instead of inner. ANYWAY not not not
Gay and like I said before SHOW some real proof it
would be easy for all you haters with camera phones, shady personalitys.. all that. Love or don't believe but he's as sweet as honey comb and
not .... not... Gay. Peaced
Caliente Carlos

New York, NY

#13 Jan 17, 2008
I dated him too! I dont need to wish upon a star like some people do!
Cheri

United States

#14 Jun 20, 2008
Shemar Fan wrote:
First, we only have P. Hilton's word that it was a gay beach.(S)he is a totally untrustworthly souce of lies and half-truths. Second, being nude on a beach of any type does not automatically make one gay. Third, his sexuality (gay or straight) is irrelevant to his beauty and his talent.
I have pics with him and a female on the same day at the beach, he's not gay. He was telling the truth about having females with him. I hate the Tabloids!!
Shemar Moore's Paradise
http://shemarmooresparadise.yuku.com/director...
Leonada

Hampton, VA

#15 Aug 26, 2008
Check out this site for accurate information on Shemar Moore called, All About Shemar. All Shemar fans are welcome to join. Check us out.

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/AllAbout...
Cassie

Scranton, PA

#16 Nov 3, 2009
In my opinon he is hot he can do whatever he wants to .gay or not and i dout that he is gay. i love the one show he plays in Crminal minds i watch it everyday.(yes i have a life) i just make time to watch it. He even said he was there with 2 girls but they were cut out of the pic.
Es Dub

New York, NY

#17 Nov 24, 2009
I believe he was there with 2 girls cut out of the picture....I too watch Criminal Minds daily...and yes, I do have a life and am a wife. But it's not about me it's about him.
Shemar, darling, w h a t e v e r, keep on keeping on. Your life is just that YOURS...WITH YOUR FINE SELF.
Pissss......Don't Hate!!!!!!!!!!
SweetPea

Malden, MO

#18 Nov 25, 2009
The tabloids are a piece of crap. They only wanna ruin people's life Shemar is a sexy man for the age of almost 40 and he's a great actor. I watch criminal Minds every chance I get and he's great. Everyone who wants to put him down needs to mind the own business. Even if he would be gay it to eaches own if it makes him happy let him be happy. Gay guys are the best friends you can have.
grammaticallycor rect

Lakewood, NJ

#19 Nov 29, 2009
Yea right! Like I'd believe shemar would date someone that spells different d-i-f-f-e-r-a-n-t!!!!LMFAO!!!! !!!!!!
doris

Houston, TX

#20 Dec 4, 2009
I love the man...wouldnlt care where he came from, how he got here and where he's going, which is only up. He's the STUFF DREAMS ARE MADE OF...HE IS A REAL LIFE FAIRY TALE!!!! Eat your heart out worl, it's is time.
doris

Houston, TX

#21 Dec 4, 2009
It's ur time shemar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shemar Moore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Criminal Minds' Season Finale Spoilers: Reid B... May 4 KCoker 1
News Shemar Moore returning to 'Criminal Minds' for ... Mar '17 OLD show 1
News Paget Brewster returns to 'Criminal Minds': How... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Line Language 1
News Shemar Moore up for NAACP Award, Daytime actor ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 3
News Share your memories of Basketball Hall of Fame ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Imperial Chicano 2
Shemar Moore (Jun '13) Jun '13 Baylee 1
shemar moore (Dec '12) Dec '12 latoya 2
More from around the web