Unbelievable! Roger Moore, you need to get over yourself! This is why I don't put faith into "official" movie reviewers, and I don't listen to them. They promote really stupid movies like Scary Movie, Knocked Up, etc., but go ahead and bash off the road good movies like this!

I just saw this last night, and it was fabulous! Gory? Yes. But no more so than Sweeney Todd. In fact, there was less blood in this than in Sweeney Todd, or Halloween, or Friday the 13th, etc.

I laughed almost all the way through, and I loved how it was humorous one minute, and then the next you're being sobered up by something nasty happening. It was actually rather reminiscent of real life. You know, one minute you and your friends are cracking up at something, and then suddenly something happens to bring you back to reality and remind you that there's something serious going on that needs attention paid to it.

Unlike Roger Moore, I really enjoyed this movie and thought it was rather well done, and definitely worth seeing. But then, I also really enjoyed Bottle Shock, which Mr. Moore also seemed to want to bash.

So, what is it with you paid movie reviewers? If it's not a Hollywood-made movie it's not worth seeing, and you have to bash it to keep the Indie movie makers from getting their products recognized?!

It's hard enough to find movies that aren't produced by Hollywood who has obviously lost touch with the public since they can't seem to produce anything that requires more thought than a fifth-grade education provides without someone like Mr. Moore coming along and bashing one of the few non-Hollywood movies that managed to not only get made, but promoted and just might have a chance at drawing a crowd and making some money so that perhaps they can sink it back into another Indie project for us to watch.

To Randall Miller and all the other Indie movie makers: Rock on and keep making movies like this and Bottle Shock, and don't let people like Roger Moore stop you!

To the Average Joe that was considering seeing this movie: Don't let people like Roger Moore sway you against movies like this. Go see it and form your own opinion! Stop letting Hollywood dictate what bad movies are going to be shown while Independent movies are held back! Show support of Independent films and let Hollywood see that we want better than what they've been trying to give us!