Doherty: 'Heathers sends a bad message'

Doherty: 'Heathers sends a bad message'

There are 2 comments on the Digital Spy story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Doherty: 'Heathers sends a bad message'. In it, Digital Spy reports that:

Shannen Doherty has confessed that she would never appear in a sequel to Heathers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Spy.

Erik Rager

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Sure it does with the kids nowdays but when it came out it was just a joke:) I never took it as anytyhing but a dark comedy but kids today take everything so damned literally:( after all it's just a movie:)
T Erik Rager

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jan 26, 2011
btw wasn't Shannon Daugherty's character killed in the first Heather's anyways????? Havent seen that movie in 20 years or more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shannen Doherty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jason Priestley talks Brad Pitt, Shannen Dohert... (May '14) May '14 Guido 1
News Why Melissa Gilbert Wants to Punch Shannen Dohe... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Dinie 5
News Perseverance Records Releases Charmed TV Series... (Jun '12) Jun '12 faatimah 1
Shannen Doherty Nude (Sep '10) Sep '11 james 2
Shannen Doherty nude ! (Apr '11) Apr '11 Emelia 1
News Holly Marie Combs and her charmed family (Sep '06) Jan '11 patrick combs 133
News Doherty goes home, as Gosselin keeps dancing (Apr '10) Jun '10 Mo Mentum 2
More from around the web