i hate shakira soooooooo much!!!!!!!!...
Bla

Redwood City, CA

#261 Sep 30, 2011
BoY-crazEE wrote:
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
You are an idiot who does not know how to spell. Do you think it's cool to sound like a moron? Are you trying to show your contempt for the English language or are really stupid?
I hate the haters

Houston, TX

#262 Oct 2, 2011
Shakira is a beautiful singer, she has strong passion. You are in denial and are jealous, I don't care if you have any comebacks for me, because that means you have hate in your heart, see? So yah!

Hugely successfully Colombian pop singer and dancer, Shakira (b. February 2, 1977) has won two Grammy Awards, seven Latin Grammy Awards, twelve Billboard Latin Music Awards, and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She is the highest-selling Colombian artist of all time, and the second most successful female Latin singer after Gloria Estefan.
Karina

Panama, Panama

#263 Nov 27, 2011
I completely agree...Shakira is the worst singer I've ever heard in my life...horrible voice...she also has a horrible face...I hope that disgusting Colombian bitch die very soon!
Scrufffff

Deal, UK

#264 Mar 30, 2012
I absolutely hate her because she dresses like a stripper and she acts like one too, thats not role model behaviour!
Just my opinion,dont start a war please.

Since: Mar 12

Haughton, LA

#265 Mar 30, 2012
I wanna see Shakira shaking her booty while riding a Sybian Machine!
kisuke

Portsmouth, UK

#266 Apr 18, 2012
at least you don't get her shoved down your throats everyday...my brother is a massive shakira fan and it's just made me hate her more. 'underneath your clothes' is a total rip off of 'eternal flame' and 'estoy aqui' is a rip off of 'stand by me', two very famous songs. She masquerades as a singer/songwriter but I can confirm that she has written none of her songs. She is basically famous for shoving her ass into the camera and making a career out of her body, pretending to be a singer.
kisuke

Portsmouth, UK

#267 Apr 18, 2012
Kezz wrote:
Why do people say these horrid things about Shakira such as she has a flat chest and she's ugly. Yeah she hasn't got much of a chest but that doesn't matter at all. She has a beautiful voice. She isn't stupid or ugly. She is a very nice woman who wants to help people she is amazing.
actually...i never judge anyone until i know them...ever one of her interviews reeks of condensation and self adoration. She may pretend to be a nice person but that does not fool me ;) I do admit that it is wrong to judge someone on appearances but i judge her as a person
Humble

Tampa, FL

#268 Jul 8, 2012
BoY-crazEE wrote:
i no shakira iz da dumest ugly gurl
Hey. maybe if you look a little deeper like, have you ever look at the barefoot foundation. Do you know how much people from alll over the world love the fact that she is making a better life. Hey give her a break!!! peace
hellokitty

Créteil, France

#269 Jul 14, 2012
shakira is a silly bitch
and she stole tee waka waka'song to african, that Sluuut. hijaa de putaaaa
SHAKIRA IS CRAP

Perth, Australia

#270 Aug 3, 2012
OK PEOPLE... SOME SHAKIRA FACTS...
1) SAKIRA DOES NOT WRITE HER OWN MUSIC SO ALL OF YOU GOING ON ABOUT HER WRITTING FOR WORLD PIECE..GET OUT OF THE GRASS.. YOUR FULL OF CRAP
2) SAKIRA IS AN EXTREEMLY POOR DANCER. SHE HAS GONE THROUGH 6 DANCE COREOGRAPHERS BECAUSE NONE CAN SHOW HER HOW TO DANCE BECAUSE ALL SHE WANTS TO DO IS SHAKE HER HIPS. THIS STARTED WHEN A GROUP OF DRUNKEN MEN AT A BAR WERE GOING OMG OMG, CHECK HER OUT.. LOOK AT HER HIPS.. SO EVER SINCE THEN.. SHES GOT THIS THING IN HER HEAD THAT IF SHE 'SHAKES HER HIPS'... THAT IS A SKILLFUL DANCE MOVE!- CRAP!!!.. SHE CANT DANCE! EVERY ONE OF HER 11 FILM CLIPS SHE IS DOING A MAIN WITH HIP SHAKING. THATS ALL SHE KNOWS WHAT TO DO.
3) HER VOICE IS DIGITALLY ENHANCED TO AS HIGH AS HIGH AS A SEVEN!!.. THAT MEANS THAT ITS VERY HIGHLY ALTERED TO SOUND LIKE A WOMANS. HER VOICE IS NORMALLY HEAVY CRACKLY... SO TO ALL YOU THAT SAY SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL VOICE- CRAP!!!
4) SAKIRA DEMANDED AN APPEARENCE FEE TO A CANCER FOR KIDS DAY AND SAID SHE WILL NOT MEET PEOPLE UNTIL SH RECIEVED 12,000 DOLLARS!!.. YOU TELL ME IF SHES NOT SELFISH BITCH.
5)SHE DOES NOT KNOW OR WANT TO LEARN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM BECAUSE SHE THINKS AMERICA ISNT WORTHY OF BEING A COUNTRY AFTER THE IRAQ WAR.
NOW PEOPLE DO YOU WANT ME TO KEEP GOING???
SHITKIRA IS EXACTLY THAT, HAS BEEN AND SOONER GONE THE BETTER... FACEBOOK HAS STARTED A GER RID OF SHITKIRA PAGE - JOIN IT..
a pax

Long Beach, CA

#271 Aug 29, 2012
BoY-crazEE wrote:
SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
i agree 100% with you! SHAKIRA AND BEYONCE ARE SOOOO UGLY!!!
a pax

Long Beach, CA

#272 Aug 29, 2012
I hate the haters wrote:
Shakira is a beautiful singer, she has strong passion. You are in denial and are jealous, I don't care if you have any comebacks for me, because that means you have hate in your heart, see? So yah!
Hugely successfully Colombian pop singer and dancer, Shakira (b. February 2, 1977) has won two Grammy Awards, seven Latin Grammy Awards, twelve Billboard Latin Music Awards, and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She is the highest-selling Colombian artist of all time, and the second most successful female Latin singer after Gloria Estefan.
You're Blind and STUPID! WHO CAN CALL A DOG'S ASS FOR A FACE BEAUTIFUL??!
Regina X

Bakersfield, CA

#273 Oct 9, 2012
Natalie wrote:
how can you say that. She is the best singer around. Her music means a lot to her, as in the lyrics are very important to her and she has inspired me so much in life. She is my favourite singer and is very pretty. How can you not like her?????!!!!!
Shakira can never be categorized as the best singer in the world!!! She can't even sing in English, it's less painful listening to her sing in Spanish IF i ever come across mainstream crap on the radio but nevertheless only mediocre and meaningless lyrics can be created by an erotic dancer. That's all she pretty much mounts to.
Jay

Nelson, UK

#274 Nov 30, 2012
BoY-crazEE wrote:
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
that's a bit racist and she not even indian, she's colombian!(south american)
iLoveShakira

Wembley, UK

#275 Jan 1, 2013
BoY-crazEE wrote:
i no shakira iz da dumest ugly gurl
She has an IQ of 140 which is probably more than you and who are you to talk about people being ugly you are probably ugly since she is the one that everyone loves and is in the public eye and you are the one hating on her because your just mad because you are too damn ugly!!!!!
iLoveShakira

Wembley, UK

#276 Jan 1, 2013
Karina wrote:
I completely agree...Shakira is the worst singer I've ever heard in my life...horrible voice...she also has a horrible face...I hope that disgusting Colombian bitch die very soon!
You are a disgusting piece of shit and i think many poeple would rather you die than her so drop dead because no one cares. I dont see you selling any albums and i have never heard your name so stop hating on people who have more supporters than you cuz you are sad and have no life....So you should die very soon!!!
Natasha

Cairo, Egypt

#277 Apr 16, 2013
BoY-crazEE wrote:
SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
fcuk off you terrorist! Shakira is a great artist and a philanthropist and you're just being a dumb hater. Feck off bitch
anurag

Los Angeles, CA

#278 Apr 23, 2013
She is very beautiful
anurag

Los Angeles, CA

#279 Apr 23, 2013
Thank u. I also love her.
donkeykong

Sofia, Bulgaria

#280 May 1, 2013
zionists of israel(+supporters) r attacking shakira because she is of lebanese origin and they r trying to boycott her as they do with any lebanese that tries to reach some level that's also included in their attacks on lebanon only to stop it from developping an audience and any economic evolution. people u all should stop hating each other and start thinking staight make plans and actions for peace not for war. israel should leave out of any land and sea territories so we can finaly reach peace between the two nations

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shakira dead or alive? (Sep '14) May '16 Mean Spirits 2
how did shakira learn how to belly dance (Jan '07) May '15 darkmin567 18
News Daddy Yankee, RBD Lead Billboard Latin Finalists (Feb '06) Jul '14 Lilly 353
News Shakira: Through the years (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News 'Hips Don't Lie,' but some albums do (Mar '14) Mar '14 Miley 1
News The Story Behind Why Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shakira 1
News Shakira Opens Colombian School (Feb '14) Feb '14 Shakira 1
More from around the web