i hate shakira soooooooo much!!!!!!!!...

i hate shakira soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Shakira Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
BoY-crazEE

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1 Dec 15, 2006
SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
BoY-crazEE

Kuwait, Kuwait

#2 Dec 15, 2006
i no shakira iz da dumest ugly gurl
Natalie

Spain

#6 Dec 21, 2006
how can you say that. She is the best singer around. Her music means a lot to her, as in the lyrics are very important to her and she has inspired me so much in life. She is my favourite singer and is very pretty. How can you not like her?????!!!!!
konstancja

Jaroszowice, Poland

#7 Dec 30, 2006
totally agree with Natalie..shakira is the best singer, because when she;s singing, she and her music becomes one thing. Despite of this she;s so real, enthusastic, and peacefull perosn...I adored her so much and dont understand people who write such a ugly think about her...
X_xsophiex_X

Ilford, UK

#8 Dec 31, 2006
She isnt ugly she is really pretty and she isnt that dumb either. She cant sing very well. She isnt the worst I have heard but not the best either!!!!!!!
Natalie

Ilford, UK

#9 Dec 31, 2006
Shakira has fought for world peace. She is always part of what her community is doing. I watched a very touching video of her helping out a local school in Bogota, Colombia. It was amazing, it really was:


She has campaigned for Lebanon peace in the war against Israel, and has done so much to help rebuild schools for children in Colombia who are missing out on an education. I really think that Shakira is one of the most amazing people in the world, who does her job that she enjoys (singing/songwriting etc) and she still makes an effort to help out in her country on long-term projects.

Well Done Shakira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BoY-crazEE

Kuwait, Kuwait

#10 Jan 7, 2007
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
Natalie

Southampton, UK

#11 Jan 7, 2007
That is not true, people can like who they want. Others fail to recognise her talent. She is an amazing singer and has an amazing figure and can dance like no other. People who don't seem to realise that need to realise it soon.
PR FAN

Hinesville, GA

#12 Jan 7, 2007
kewl gurl wrote:
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
If you dont know the people who do like her YOU CANT refer about them like that if you hate her because of cultural issues is different. In the case of the people of your school they should get a lifeabd by the way tan skin is a beautiful color
Natalie

Hammersmith, UK

#13 Jan 7, 2007
I agree.. people say that Shakira has an average voice because it is different to what we are used to. Her voice is extraordinary and a really great voice and just because it is different (good different) it doesn't mean it is bad! Shakira Rocks xxxxx
Moon

Bakersfield, CA

#15 Jan 10, 2007
People assume Shakira can not sing because in english she has a thick accent. In english, I agree she can't sing very well. In spanish she has a gorgeous voice. I love this girl. She is extremely talented. How many women in the music industry can belly dance,compose their songs,write their songs (all of them), play guitar,harmonica, and drums and teach theirselves english? All that comes to mind is Shakira.
Moon

Bakersfield, CA

#16 Jan 10, 2007
kewl-gurl wrote:
SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
you don't make sense...

“QUEEN AKASHA”

Since: Jan 07

Sioux Falls

#17 Jan 10, 2007
Hey did you notice that the two people on top were probably the same person?
Jennifer

Miami, FL

#18 Jan 11, 2007
kewl- gurl:SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER

I think shes the hater
Shakira rocks

Peoria, AZ

#20 Jan 11, 2007
kewl gurl wrote:
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
shakira is columbian
Shakira rocks

Peoria, AZ

#19 Jan 11, 2007
kewl gurl wrote:
get a life ppl shakira voice suck!!!!if u like shakira fine her parents livez from india n she even livez india with her parents now she came LA
her voice iz ugly n all ppl in ma skool hatez her o ya n her body iz like water n she have tan skin!!ma frend told me that she luv na***!!!!!!:if ppl like shakira than u r a F****** B****
your an idiot. shakira isnt even indian she is columbian.Shakira is the best!!!
Shakira rocks

Peoria, AZ

#23 Jan 11, 2007
kewl-gurl wrote:
SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
U SUCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!
Shakira rocks

Peoria, AZ

#21 Jan 11, 2007
Jennifer wrote:
kewl- gurl:SHAKIRA IZ VERY VERY UGLY N ALWAYZ COPY LIKE MUSLEM!!!!!HATER
I think shes the hater
your just jealous because she is prettier than you.
Shakira rocks

Peoria, AZ

#22 Jan 11, 2007
Moon wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't make sense...
u suck
juana sh

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#24 Jan 12, 2007
she's got very nice voice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how did shakira learn how to belly dance (Jan '07) May '15 darkmin567 18
News Shakira dead or alive? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Shakira 1
News Daddy Yankee, RBD Lead Billboard Latin Finalists (Feb '06) Jul '14 Lilly 353
News Shakira: Through the years (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News 'Hips Don't Lie,' but some albums do (Mar '14) Mar '14 Miley 1
News The Story Behind Why Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shakira 1
News Shakira Opens Colombian School (Feb '14) Feb '14 Shakira 1
More from around the web