Shakira Sex Tape? Alejandro Sanz, Ant...

Shakira Sex Tape? Alejandro Sanz, Antonio De La Rua Threesome?

There are 20 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Shakira Sex Tape? Alejandro Sanz, Antonio De La Rua Threesome?. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

“It's been said... there is a private video recorded on a yacht, one that could implicate Alejandro Sanz, Shakira and Antonio de la Rua.”

Everyone's favorite Latin pop star Shakira may have a sex tape - and not just an ordinary sex tape - a threesome with her boyfriend Antonio De La Rua and singer Alejandro Sanz! Shakira, who is known for her ... via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

lina

Algeria

#1 Oct 12, 2008
salut moi j'aim shakira bcp
fadumo

Herning, Denmark

#2 Oct 13, 2008
so she is a slut.
that's not new to me.
pancho

Smithtown, NY

#3 Oct 20, 2008
pucha
luis23

Redmond, WA

#4 Dec 12, 2008
Cool [ ' __ ' ] let's the video
asd

Syria

#5 Apr 17, 2009
can i see
FadumoHasIssues

Tuam, Ireland

#6 Oct 18, 2009
this rumours are false actually. Just type it on google. It was a stupid April Fools prank and fadumo, she isnt a slut, and how is it no news to you? she's one of the only hot popstars that does NOT have a sex tape so shut up. Just cause she can dance and your mom was a "slut", you're getting things mixed up. Go judge your boyfriend or something and READ everything not just what interests you ^^ For example BEFORE I posted this comment i looked up the WHOLE story. That's common sense but i'm sure your little pea-sized brain is lacking that
hdfguh

Chennai, India

#8 Jul 27, 2010
kdiueudnrydjsi7yt uiysft 7 y7yf
Miamylin

Delhi, India

#10 Aug 29, 2010
Datwnsarma

Gravity96

“Gravity & stars! =D”

Since: Aug 10

Valencia, CA

#11 Sep 24, 2010
Wtf!?
shaheen

Arbil, Iraq

#12 Sep 29, 2010
im lave you
Anthony john

Kolkata, India

#13 Mar 20, 2011
hi i'm Anthony john frm b'lore i really felt very bad hearing dis rumur of my favorite singer shakira's sex tape with guys... I dont belive it a false news... I luv u shakira god bless u
Anthony john

Kolkata, India

#14 Mar 20, 2011
Hi shakira its me Anthony john again... I know u r good human being and kind hearted.. I'm ur huge fan of u and i'm 22 year old.. I want to marry u... I daily dream abt u... I like u so much dear plz plz take care pa
Anthony john

Kolkata, India

#15 Mar 20, 2011
hey fadumo shakira she's not a slut i think u r came frm slut family... Dont use dis word again k.. Be carefull k
Simon ramos

Europe

#16 Mar 28, 2011
Hah love to see her ****ed. May god bless her with another threesome *****ng life. Bitch
Vanessa

France

#17 Apr 17, 2011
Shakira is my like baby on TV|Magazine.
View Shakira Threesome Sex Tape Is Real video:

http://shakira.xcc.be
http://shakira.xcc.be
fostacrime

Europe

#18 May 1, 2011
shakira, y does it happen. i thaught u will keep ur virginity but u won't. suckz
mili

Orlando, FL

#19 Aug 12, 2011
FadumoHasIssues wrote:
this rumours are false actually. Just type it on google. It was a stupid April Fools prank and fadumo, she isnt a slut, and how is it no news to you? she's one of the only hot popstars that does NOT have a sex tape so shut up. Just cause she can dance and your mom was a "slut", you're getting things mixed up. Go judge your boyfriend or something and READ everything not just what interests you ^^ For example BEFORE I posted this comment i looked up the WHOLE story. That's common sense but i'm sure your little pea-sized brain is lacking that
its true
nurali

Uzbekistan

#20 Aug 20, 2011
salom
yifa

Beijing, China

#21 Sep 29, 2011
where can I watch this threesome video?
Patrick Henshaw

Nigeria

#22 Aug 17, 2012
hmmm... wen u r a star pple will want to direct u to shine where they've chosen for u to... but God is more than them Shakira. u will remain ourown legend if they like it or not.Apperently, i dnt belive that piece of info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakira Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate shakira soooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Dec '06) Sep 3 Marlene K 299
News Shakira dead or alive? (Sep '14) May '16 Mean Spirits 2
how did shakira learn how to belly dance (Jan '07) May '15 darkmin567 18
News Daddy Yankee, RBD Lead Billboard Latin Finalists (Feb '06) Jul '14 Lilly 353
News Shakira: Through the years (Apr '14) Apr '14 M Robert 2
News 'Hips Don't Lie,' but some albums do (Mar '14) Mar '14 Miley 1
News The Story Behind Why Shakira's 'Hips Don't Lie' (Mar '14) Mar '14 Shakira 1
More from around the web