Shah Rukh Khan's Not Good at Dancing,...

Shah Rukh Khan's Not Good at Dancing, Says Madhuri Dixit

There are 5 comments on the International Business Times story from Jun 1, 2013, titled Shah Rukh Khan's Not Good at Dancing, Says Madhuri Dixit. In it, International Business Times reports that:

The actress, a trained classical dancer, revealed Shah Rukh Khan has a strong charismatic personality which makes him impeccable though he is not good at dancing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

KS HASAN TAKIB

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Jun 4, 2013
I am totally disagree with madhuri.We do not expect it from her and we are really disapointing about her comments..............
Sarifa

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Jun 10, 2013
KS HASAN TAKIB wrote:
I am totally disagree with madhuri.We do not expect it from her and we are really disapointing about her comments..........
she is right srk dance very effeminate he is not a great entertainer or host for that matter plus he dances the same way evertime plus he is only interested in the money when he dance not how he dances
Srk lover

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2013
O Excuse me.Madhuri is totally wrong,actually she is not good at dance.SRK is good entertainer as well as Dancer!
srk lover ka baap

India

#4 Dec 19, 2013
O Excuse me SRK is totaaly wrong actually he is hakla he is not good dance and acting. madhuri is my fovroute actress. she is good entertainer as well as dancer and acting.
Vena

Fairfax Station, VA

#5 Jan 9, 2014
Srk is the best dancer and best entertainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shahrukh Khan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is hotter (Aug '17) Aug '17 aaa 1
wants to contact sharukh khan (Jan '08) Jan '17 kaleem 81
News Who's the most popular Khan? (Oct '11) Dec '16 Christine in Mich... 385
I want your mobile number (Oct '07) Jul '16 srk 77
shahrukh khan is gandu khan (Mar '07) May '16 gaandu ki ammi 376
News Shah Rukh Khan clicked at the airport (Apr '16) Apr '16 ELAM 1
News SRK's daughter Suhana, son AbRam dance on MJ's ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Caramel Petal 1