Chat with Vivah actress Amrita Rao

Chat with Vivah actress Amrita Rao

There are 127 comments on the Rediff.com story from Nov 20, 2006, titled Chat with Vivah actress Amrita Rao. In it, Rediff.com reports that:

Amrita Rao has been associated with quite a few hit films like Main Hoon Na and Ishq Vishk .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rediff.com.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
miss lndia

Calgary, Canada

#1 Dec 12, 2006
i love your movie vivah
miss lndia

Calgary, Canada

#2 Dec 12, 2006
do you like shahid kapir?
Giya

Whangarei, New Zealand

#3 Dec 13, 2006
I lik Shahid n i h8 Amrita who everi1 noz dat she cnt tak her spac Shahid n kareena rck
Nimi

Salzburg, Austria

#4 Dec 27, 2006
hi, we just wanted to tell u that ur movies (vivha ) is fantastic, and we just love it!!!! It was a grate fun to watch it!!!! and further all the best for ur future and ur incoming films. just hope that they all will become a hit like this.
bye Nimi, from Germany
Muskan

Houston, TX

#5 Dec 27, 2006
hey...
how are you amrita ... I hope ur fine...I really like u becuase, ur sooooooooooo prettyyyyyyyy... seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy I have a lots of posters of urs...Im ur really big fannnnn... not the other fan that gives u air... hahahahaha okay ...so I really like ur Vivah film ...and ur dressing...its was lushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo cuteeeeeee I really like it...and shahid kapoor I don't like him...well when I saw his Vaah! life hoto aisi I was like wowwww u both looks pretty...and now when I saw Vivah I WAS LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE> >>OMGGGGG>...
u both looks so cuteeeeeeeeeeee and now I like Shahid kapoor too...
okay so take care...and
bye shye....
afsana majeed england

UK

#6 Dec 31, 2006
hi wats up i really think u r very pretty bi
jhanvi soni

Mumbai, India

#7 Jan 1, 2007
hi amrita rao i like u somuch but my friend like u bottam of his heart pls pls pls give him one sms only on his mobile his no is 9898789911 i am from mumbai pls pls pls do this to me because i just promise to him that i can do wery spacial thing for him in2007 and there is nothing spacial than u for him so pls do just a single sms to him,his name is nilay doshi
jhanvi soni

Mumbai, India

#8 Jan 1, 2007
he is at ahmemdabad
smrijan

Perugia, Italy

#9 Jan 1, 2007
hey ,amrita how r u .hope every thing is okey. u r very nice actress .i just wanted to tell u that ur movies vivha is fantastic, and i love it!!!!shahid & u too look very cute,& also nice jodi .okey bye love u & shahid okey bye take car .& have a nice day happy new year .
rachna

Crawley, UK

#10 Jan 5, 2007
hi amrita rao. im your greatest fan. i like all your movies very much and would like to see more from you. im only 15 but i always watch your movie and cry out loud in vivah thinking how innocent you are. i like your couple with shahid and plz become his boy friend coz you 2 look sweet together and u will have the best family in the world. i hope to see your reply on my id. [email protected] plzzzzzzzzz reply as soon as possib.
sara

AOL

#12 Jan 7, 2007
hey Amrita ji u r wonderfu in vivah
sara

AOL

#13 Jan 7, 2007
hey i liked ur flim it was awasome i love it!
yuvraj

India

#14 Jan 13, 2007
i like urs movie vivah , & urs acting is good & simple
amrita rao

Calgary, Canada

#15 Jan 13, 2007
sara wrote:
hey i liked ur flim it was awasome i love it!
thanx a lot
jasmin

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Jan 13, 2007
Hi Amrita Ji,
Do you remember me? I'm aabha. Remember. I love your movie Vivah. It was awesome. My parents are watching the movie. After few days I'll tell you their opinion.Han!!Do you like Shahid? I think you do. FOR SURE.

Aabha
amrata

New Delhi, India

#17 Jan 16, 2007
hi amrata u r so cute and lovely girl ur movie vivha was fantastic and main thing is that ur movie has been creat great influence on my boyfriend thinking bo mujhe force ker rhe hai aur bo khete hai ki mujhme bo vivah ki poonam ko hi dekhna chahate hai ab main apko follow ker rhi hoo kyunki bo mere shahid hai bye and take care
Anshuman

Chandigarh, India

#19 Jan 17, 2007
You were great in VIVAH. You should get an award for this. ALL the best
pooja

Australia

#20 Jan 18, 2007
no way amrita rao is awsum i hope shahid kapoor leaves kareena she luks so big in front of him. soz 2 any1 who lyks her
satish from hyderabad

India

#21 Jan 27, 2007
haii....amrita,
aap ka har ek movie me bahut achhi acting ki hai aur vivah movie me aap sabhi se jaada achhi acting karke aap ne sabhit kardiya hai aap sabse achhi actress hai aur hume nahi sabhi ko aap ka movie bahut pasand aaya hai ek baar 23 baar dekha hai. aur aap ka acting bahut pasand aaya hai. aap ka alawa aur koi aap k jaise ees movie me koi nahi karsakthe the. hum bhagwaan se dua karenge ki aap ees se jaada kamiyabi de. ok byee tc
bung33

Cumnock, UK

#22 Feb 24, 2007
amrita,you are a brill actor and a even better dancer.loved all your films,especilly vivah.
hope you and shahid make loads more films together cause you and him are da cutest couple in bollywood!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shahid Kapoor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shahid Kapoor or Akshay Kumar: Who looks sexier... (Mar '14) Mar '15 Ash 6
News Vote for your star (May '10) Nov '14 akshay kale 163
News Gandi baat Mp3 Download and Full Song Video - R... (Oct '13) Mar '14 lathif 2
Shahid Kapoor nude (Mar '13) Feb '14 sonu 4
News Shahid Kapoor's possible bald look (Aug '13) Aug '13 nipun de zoysa 1
News Imran Khan out of Milan Talkies, replaced by Sh... (Aug '13) Aug '13 nipun de zoysa 1
News Shahid escapes fire mishaps on the sets of Ramb... (May '13) May '13 gurleen 1
More from around the web