Yup, he's gay: 'Family Guy' creator outs Stewie

Aug 14, 2009 Full story: www.nydailynews.com 17

Seth MacFarlane is finally spilling the secrets of " Family Guy " - including the fact that, yes, baby Stewie is gay.

Full Story
Forum Poster

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Aug 14, 2009
Figures. Techy office wimp cartoons aren't funny.

They're fruity.

Real men don't work for limpwrist techy outfits.

“Created Equal”

Since: Feb 08

USA

#2 Aug 14, 2009
Forum Poster wrote:
Figures. Techy office wimp cartoons aren't funny.
They're fruity.
Real men don't work for limpwrist techy outfits.
Um, I think you're confusing Family Guy and Dilbert there cowboy. Oh, and incidentally, if it weren't for "techy" types, you wouldn't even have the Internet, Einstein! Real men code HTML.

In my life, I've never encountered anything MORE stupid than being PROUD of how STUPID you are. Maybe you need to go flex something.

“Created Equal”

Since: Feb 08

USA

#3 Aug 14, 2009
This is an OLD story. I remember this "revelation" being published many months ago. I guess the NY Daily News is having a slow day.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#4 Aug 14, 2009
ScottyMatic wrote:
This is an OLD story. I remember this "revelation" being published many months ago. I guess the NY Daily News is having a slow day.
Scott, just wanted to let you know that I appreciated your comments a week or so on the Sherlock Holmes thread. I was in the middle to responding to you when my spouse had to call 911 for me. I had what we refer to as one of my "episodes" that I get every so often, and had to go to hospital. This is not from an old football or war injury, but rather from a time years ago when I was gay-bashed.

Just wanted to let you know I wasn't being rude by ignoring you, just unable to answer until now. Thanks for the input on the thoughts of Holmes and Watson being gay.

“religion is corrupt-able”

Since: Jul 07

Bloomington, IN

#5 Aug 14, 2009
ScottyMatic wrote:
It's been out there for a while now... it wasn't shocking then and it isn't shocking now... its Family Guy... whatchu expect? LOL.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#6 Aug 14, 2009
He's a baby with a lemon shaped head. How can he have a sexual orientation? If he is homosexual, does that mean he likes other babies or that he like lemons?:)
rebecca

United States

#7 Aug 14, 2009
Well he should go make out with Brain his buddy since he is always around him . That or go kiss Glen Quagmire . There is no right for a cartoon to bo gay that is just for a shock for Tv . I think this liberal cartoon adult tv show is still funny . I like this show a Robot Chicken .

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#8 Aug 14, 2009
JohnInToronto wrote:
He's a baby with a lemon shaped head. How can he have a sexual orientation? If he is homosexual, does that mean he likes other babies or that he like lemons?:)
It's a cartoon. That's how.

Toronto, ON, Canada

#9 Aug 14, 2009
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>It's a cartoon. That's how.
Ah, but you did not answer the question!

Toronto, ON, Canada

#10 Aug 14, 2009
And if he is gay, hopefully he will campaign for marriage rights in his home state, the last in New England not to have them!

“Brutally honest. ”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11 Aug 14, 2009
Does anybody here watch the show?

I've seen Stewie make a pass at:

Brian.

His teddy bear, Rupert.

His female classmate.

Brian's alleged son.

I'm pretty sure that avid followers of the show are saying, "Well duh!" Good Lord. Its not that hard to figure out.
gayRights PR DouscheBags

Helena, AL

#12 Aug 14, 2009
Gee Stewie a Gay megalomaniac ....

he tried to bump off is own mother 2 years ago
dedda44

Rockport, TX

#13 Aug 14, 2009
You are so right on Stewie making passes at those people. I mean come on he is a baby who dressed up in a cheer leading outfit so what now are they gonna say he is a trani. please

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#14 Aug 14, 2009
Great minimalist response!
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>It's a cartoon. That's how.
regular joe

Denver, CO

#15 Aug 14, 2009
This has always been one of the underlying, ongoing jokes of the series. There should be no surprise.

“Just call me Das. ”

Since: Jul 07

Chicago, IL

#17 Aug 15, 2009
whitefalcon1678 wrote:
Does anybody here watch the show?
I've seen Stewie make a pass at:
Brian.
His teddy bear, Rupert.
His female classmate.
Brian's alleged son.
I'm pretty sure that avid followers of the show are saying, "Well duh!" Good Lord. Its not that hard to figure out.
And in the episode where he went to high school, he was surrounded by all the cool girls. Of COURSE he's gay -- he lives every gay kid stereotype out there.
shadow

Elizabethtown, NC

#18 Aug 15, 2009
MAKE HIM EVIL AGAIN!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seth MacFarlane Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A relationship with Jesus Christ Sep '14 Son of God 1
Charlize Theron reveals son Jackson's nickname ... (May '14) May '14 jms 1
Seth McFarlane Named Smartest Person in TV (Dec '08) Jul '13 Aced 16
Family Guy episode encourages date rape (Dec '12) May '13 noescape927 2
Seth MacFarlane Engages in Transphobia to Defen... (Aug '10) Mar '13 Angel Diva 41
Vinnie Jones in talks for Expendables 3 (Feb '13) Feb '13 a horrible thought 1
What Time Are The Academy Awards? 2013 Oscars S... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Harry 1
More from around the web