Selena Gomez's Parents Are Very Angry...

Selena Gomez's Parents Are Very Angry With Her

There are 8 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry offers Gossip, Celebrities, Fashion, Scandal, Pictures, Candids, News, Controversies story from Jan 17, 2011, titled Selena Gomez's Parents Are Very Angry With Her. In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry offers Gossip, Celebrities, Fashion, Scandal, Pictures, Candids, News, Controversies reports that:

Disney actress and singer Selena Gomez , 18, has made her parents very angry.A It seems her parents are very unhappy with herA and the absense of her purity ring.A She has worn the purity ring for six years and it is aA promise that she will remain pure and abstance from sex untill she marries.A Selena is currently rumored to be in a hot romance ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry offers Gossip, Celebrities, Fashion, Scandal, Pictures, Candids, News, Controversies.

Kenzie

Manassas, VA

#1 Feb 9, 2011
I love Selena and Mandy but I am not on Selenas side she can do better than Justin her and her mom were so close this literal makes me cry

“Never Say Never :D”

Since: Sep 10

Canada

#2 Feb 10, 2011
oh well.
Anonymous

Columbus, OH

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Justin Bieber is cool
A Yoko Ono fan

Helena, AL

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Cause she's a slut, no wonder. I'd hate to be her mother, she's a whiny stuck-up prissy rich-girl.
A Yoko Ono fan

Helena, AL

#5 Jul 5, 2011
The Xtreme Enigma wrote:
Justin Bieber is cool
No he ain't. He's a loser with no talent whatsoever.

“dating the most amazing boy<3”

Since: Aug 12

Tyngsboro, MA

#6 Aug 20, 2012
Shes my best friends cousin. Their family is very religious...idt shed do that
kyle

Norcross, GA

#7 Oct 1, 2012
selena gomez is pegent with justin.b kid,?!!!!
Selena gomez

Albania

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Yes he is amazing i have now little sister with named amelia teffey i love my family they are never angry with me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Selena Gomez Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Late-Night Lately: Selena Gomez's Coaster Karao... Sun kelly 2
News Selena Gomez puts on a daring display in a leot... Jun 25 cmorris827 1
I'm the real Selena Gomez! (Aug '10) Jun 25 cmorris836 105
selena gomez tickets May '16 this is my revival 1
selena or demi (Aug '15) May '16 Batman 561 4
drake and josh and selena gomez and jennifer st... (Aug '15) May '16 Batman 561 3
Selena where are u (Feb '15) Apr '16 Demi Lovato 3
More from around the web