Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony to Perfo...

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony to Perform at the Coliseum in Rome

There are 6 comments on the KNIN Boise story from Sep 29, 2006, titled Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony to Perform at the Coliseum in Rome. In it, KNIN Boise reports that:

Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, Sean Paul, Cassidy, Chris Brown, EVE, Bone Thugs and Harmony, Floetry, Lyfe Jennings and Mario have all agreed to perform on the peace single "One Day" to be produced by Swizz ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNIN Boise.

hgkk

Lugano, Switzerland

#1 Jan 26, 2007
gfgh
keysha

Amersfoort, Netherlands

#2 Feb 4, 2007
one word terrible
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#3 Feb 5, 2007
what happen with you civilized European people?... unless you are NorthAmerican spending some time overthere. I am positive you got a wide perspective about things, right? I respect Switzerland because I've been there and luckly never found any offender, I met aussies there and they were quite pleased.
jlo

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Feb 5, 2007
no one over here really gives a hairy ratttts arss about her and her oversized arsssss. much less her about to overdose hubby. get a grip faste
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#5 Feb 5, 2007
Hey guys, what happened with you? I am a mixed European and I know we can be very civilized and accepting with other cultures!
GERMANIMANIA

Lima, Peru

#6 Feb 6, 2007
WHY YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BOTHER ABOUT READING ABOUT JLO IF YOU DONīT CARE OR WHATEVER WORD YOU USED TO EXPRESS YOURSELF. JLO IS A GREAT ARTIST AND STRONG HUMAN BEING, ITīS NOT ABOUT HER ROUND DERRIERE ... YOUīD BETTER GET SOME OTHER ENTERTAINMENT...
jlo wrote:
no one over here really gives a hairy ratttts arss about her and her oversized arsssss. much less her about to overdose hubby. get a grip faste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggae on the River (Jul '09) Jun '16 Jah Whitey 29
News Over 300,000 YouTube views ... after Sean Paul,... (Oct '12) Jan '13 OFFICIALTheoAndAyden 3
i love sean paul (Mar '06) Jan '13 Hii 17
News Sean Paul / Rihanna (Jan '07) Jul '12 Racheal knobkirie 53
News Sean Paul 'Touch The Sky' Music Video (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sahil 1
News Good vibes from Sean Paul (Mar '06) Apr '12 lex 151
News Sean Paul lashes out at Jamaican critics (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blacktigershark 6
More from around the web