Sean Paul CNN Kingston Forum Please ...

Sean Paul CNN Kingston Forum Please Read Every one

Posted in the Sean Paul Forum

Sean Paul Msn Fan Group

Bridgetown, Barbados

#1 Jun 2, 2006
Hey We own a group called Sean Paul Fans Msn Group. Sean recently did something on CNN about Kingston.
On that site is something that have every one talking in chat room still. Who is this girl? A girl on there name
Samantha, Caribbean. She wrote something really nice about Sean Paul that I think every one should see and read
this is one person who stood out and supporting him on this forum.......... she wrote how his music changed for life,
has her following her dreams. and how he inspire her alot. I think Sean Paul should know this and talk about this.
this is one of his biggest fans. She have every one voting for him, buying his albums, even parents wrote about what
changes their seen in their kids thanks to Sean Paul and i think he was to awarded for this don't you. Could you please
help us get this to him so we could read it or something. Hope we ain't getting in trouble for this here. But i just wonder
if that same girl named Samantha knows what she is doing. Cause every one is thanking her for what nice words she wrote
Sean Paul is really a great role model and influential person. My thanks. Click on the link below

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/03/24/kingston...
Sean Paul Msn Fan Group

Bridgetown, Barbados

#2 Jun 6, 2006
I think so too
leonie bowles

UK

#3 Oct 12, 2006
can i have his msn address because i am a really big fan of his

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggae on the River (Jul '09) Jun '16 Jah Whitey 29
News Over 300,000 YouTube views ... after Sean Paul,... (Oct '12) Jan '13 OFFICIALTheoAndAyden 3
i love sean paul (Mar '06) Jan '13 Hii 17
News Sean Paul / Rihanna (Jan '07) Jul '12 Racheal knobkirie 53
News Sean Paul 'Touch The Sky' Music Video (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sahil 1
News Good vibes from Sean Paul (Mar '06) Apr '12 lex 151
News Sean Paul lashes out at Jamaican critics (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blacktigershark 6
More from around the web