Need picture of Jodi

“MrsSeanPaul”

Since: Jan 07

Houston

#1 Jan 13, 2007
Hey, do any of you know any links with pictures of Jodi. She looked kinda cute in one picture with Sean but I'd like to really see a good picture.

Post if you have any ideas....

Thanx
trini dougla

Waco, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2007
Olya

Kiev, Ukraine

#3 Feb 10, 2007
I am from Ukraine. And I^m only 14 years. But I love Sean Paul very much too. Me went to whaddatt.com but I can"t find pictures of Jodi. Help me pleeese. I love him so MUCH. I think I am MAD!!! HELP ME!!!!
Jenny

Yerevan, Armenia

#4 Jun 2, 2007
Olya and others. I found out about existance of Jody only now.Althought I love him a lot, but still realize that being with him is IMPOSSIBLE. So I'm happy to know, that he found a woman with who he's obviously happy.Many say, that Jody's ugly. It is a crap. There is something in her, that Sean found to love means she's beautiful inside. Besides she has an awesome body. She's fit and looks sexy. Hope the rumors of them breaking up are not true. I opened the photobucket account for you to see their pictures together. http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa257/babh...
Some are from July 2006 (Shean's trip to Turkey), one is absolutely new. All the best to SEAN and his fans!
rose

Boston, MA

#5 Jul 19, 2007
I have a video with her on it. she hosts a show called wick'd videos but I do not see her on it any more the show comes on BETJ.
MrsSeanPaul wrote:
Hey, do any of you know any links with pictures of Jodi. She looked kinda cute in one picture with Sean but I'd like to really see a good picture.
Post if you have any ideas....
Thanx
Dave

Suva, Fiji

#6 Dec 14, 2011
Sean Paul loves Jodi this people making fun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggae on the River (Jul '09) Jun '16 Jah Whitey 29
News Over 300,000 YouTube views ... after Sean Paul,... (Oct '12) Jan '13 OFFICIALTheoAndAyden 3
i love sean paul (Mar '06) Jan '13 Hii 17
News Sean Paul / Rihanna (Jan '07) Jul '12 Racheal knobkirie 53
News Sean Paul 'Touch The Sky' Music Video (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sahil 1
News Good vibes from Sean Paul (Mar '06) Apr '12 lex 151
News Sean Paul lashes out at Jamaican critics (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blacktigershark 6
More from around the web