somepne tell me sean pual is dead its...

somepne tell me sean pual is dead its ture??

Posted in the Sean Paul Forum

royy

Ukraine

#1 Nov 15, 2006
someone told me sean pual died in an accident its true??
Peleg - Israel

Tel Aviv, Israel

#2 Dec 3, 2006
Yes!
It's true he killed by a Ofnoa(אופנוע)
Poor!
MrsSeanPaul

Mcallen, TX

#3 Jan 13, 2007
What are you people talking about?

“Hi, People!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Um, should i give this out?

#4 Jan 18, 2007
You've gotta be shittin' us, he's DEAD?!?! HOW??? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?!?!?! WHY DO THE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE?!?
MrsSeanPaul

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2007
You've gotta be shittin' us, he's DEAD?!?! HOW??? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?!?!?! WHY DO THE GOOD PEOPLE HAVE TO DIE?!?

Don't worry, that person's full of chit, My husband Sean is alive and well.....

“Hi, People!!!”

Since: Jan 07

Um, should i give this out?

#6 Jan 19, 2007
Yeah, he is,, thank GOD, he's playin in Orlando,Fl on the 24th of March
know me

Dauphin, Canada

#7 Jul 7, 2007
come on ppl sean paul ain't dead hes wit me n hes fiiine don't worry bout it whoz eva you r signed someone SINCERLY have good life everyone thanx for dis commant
spencer

Phoenix, AZ

#8 Oct 5, 2008
i think you you are stupid
i disagree he is dead
spencer

Phoenix, AZ

#9 Oct 5, 2008
are you stupid or something of course he is dead
spencer

Phoenix, AZ

#10 Oct 5, 2008
im sorry
what a shame

Portugal

#11 Nov 6, 2008
it's clear that none of you have any idea of what you'r talking about...is not that for god sake!
get a life ppl..some of you are saying he is dead, others that he's your husband..come on..is this a joke?
fazal

Lahore, Pakistan

#12 Apr 18, 2009
if some who says that he's died so he absolutly wrong coz i meet him on the 6th of april he is feeling vey musch well
kelly black

Brockville, Canada

#13 May 10, 2009
most of you people are idiots. making light of such a question. i read on youtube that he was and came here to find out if it were true or not. thanks so much for clearing that up for me. most of you should be ashamed of yourselves.
leanne

Bexleyheath, UK

#14 Sep 7, 2009
that is such a shame if he is but i dnt think he is as it would be on the news or internet or something it just aint confirmed so for me i will wait dnt want to say he is an he aint thats just wrong! so i sugest every1 just wait to hear as if it is a rumor that is very sick one specially the person whoever started it!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggae on the River (Jul '09) Jun '16 Jah Whitey 29
News Over 300,000 YouTube views ... after Sean Paul,... (Oct '12) Jan '13 OFFICIALTheoAndAyden 3
i love sean paul (Mar '06) Jan '13 Hii 17
News Sean Paul / Rihanna (Jan '07) Jul '12 Racheal knobkirie 53
News Sean Paul 'Touch The Sky' Music Video (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sahil 1
News Good vibes from Sean Paul (Mar '06) Apr '12 lex 151
News Sean Paul lashes out at Jamaican critics (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blacktigershark 6