Sean Paul / Rihanna

Sean Paul / Rihanna

There are 53 comments on the WRVB-FM Vienna story from Jan 6, 2007, titled Sean Paul / Rihanna. In it, WRVB-FM Vienna reports that:

Dancehall superstar Sean Paul began scoring hit singles in Jamaica starting in 1996 and thereafter steadily began attracting international attention, eventual breaking into the pop mainstream in 2002 with Dutty ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WRVB-FM Vienna.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#44 Jan 25, 2010
tida wrote:
Sean Paul and Rihanna shouldn't get together because he's my future hubby. Watch out Jodi Stewart, I'm coming for your man!!! Im the future Mrs. Henriques!!!!!
LOL...u go girl get ya man!!!
JUP

UK

#45 Jan 27, 2010
That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard> REASONS:
1) Sean is gorgeous/Rhianna is ugly with a big buck forehead
2) sean is jamaican/Rihanna is roast monkey- 2 dont gel
3) Sean believes in Amighty/Rihanna has sold her soul to the devil

Does anyone need more reasons? She is one of the biggest Illuminati scums going- I think she would be suited more with marilyn mason- PERIOD

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#46 Jan 28, 2010
JUP wrote:
That is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard> REASONS:
1) Sean is gorgeous/Rhianna is ugly with a big buck forehead
2) sean is jamaican/Rihanna is roast monkey- 2 dont gel
3) Sean believes in Amighty/Rihanna has sold her soul to the devil
Does anyone need more reasons? She is one of the biggest Illuminati scums going- I think she would be suited more with marilyn mason- PERIOD
WHOA, that's some harsh views on Rihanna..(Does she owe you money???)LOL.
This combo will never work simply b/c the two record labels will never allow it,Rihanna i believe is on Def Jam Island and Sean Paul is on Jive(Dont quote me on that ).She is a very sucessful artist Solo and so is he . their is no need to mix the 2 .
JUP

UK

#47 Jan 29, 2010
Island Empriss wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA, that's some harsh views on Rihanna..(Does she owe you money???)LOL.
This combo will never work simply b/c the two record labels will never allow it,Rihanna i believe is on Def Jam Island and Sean Paul is on Jive(Dont quote me on that ).She is a very sucessful artist Solo and so is he . their is no need to mix the 2 .
harsh views??? I am telling you like how it is- does she belong to freemason along with pretty boy j-z and long haired beyonc'e??

sean has a very pretty women already who has the same pretty hair and looks to die for- why would he want to date someone with a cat on their head and a buck forehead to boot- as least his girl is real!!! Sorry I do not worship ILLUMANTI scums even if you do
JUP

UK

#48 Jan 29, 2010

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#49 Feb 1, 2010
JUP wrote:
<quoted text>
harsh views??? I am telling you like how it is- does she belong to freemason along with pretty boy j-z and long haired beyonc'e??
sean has a very pretty women already who has the same pretty hair and looks to die for- why would he want to date someone with a cat on their head and a buck forehead to boot- as least his girl is real!!! Sorry I do not worship ILLUMANTI scums even if you do
I don't worship none of theses stars, i agree that they should go there separate ways .
I believe that this discussion board was developed for those who thought they should do an album together, not if they should become a couple .

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#50 Feb 1, 2010
JUP wrote:
http://s12.bdbphotos.com/image s/120x156/c/1/c1g9ijiq2kteet.j pg
Is this his girlfriend?

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#51 Feb 1, 2010
JUP wrote:
<quoted text>
harsh views??? I am telling you like how it is- does she belong to freemason along with pretty boy j-z and long haired beyonc'e??
sean has a very pretty women already who has the same pretty hair and looks to die for- why would he want to date someone with a cat on their head and a buck forehead to boot- as least his girl is real!!! Sorry I do not worship ILLUMANTI scums even if you do
I stand corrected, this is a forum discussing if they should be an "item", and like ive said before, i dont think they should be together.
catherine

Lamentin, Martinique

#52 Jun 9, 2010
Hi!

Has somebody in this world heard about Sean Paul's countercurrent Francis Jones please?
He is into Dancehall also, from Jamaica also and has native american origins. He is supposed to be provocative and funny.
vani

Scarborough, Canada

#53 Dec 5, 2011
chase wrote:
i think seaun paul and lil kim, should get togather..........
yea she's ugly,i think Sean Paul and Rihanna can make a good couple ...
JamaicanBarbie

Tuscaloosa, AL

#54 Dec 24, 2011
Where did you all IDIOTS get this Sean Paul and Rihanna thing from? Just because they did a song together, And Sean Paul is about to get married to his long time girlfriend Jodie Stewart; So this stupid thread needs to die already!!!!!!
Racheal knobkirie

United States

#55 Jul 11, 2012
Sean wont love dat stupid gal riri he love jodi
Racheal knobkirie

United States

#56 Jul 11, 2012
Im a big fan love mr henriques but one thing i know dat sean paul love jodi rihanna is a bitch who arbot children go 2 u boy f dudley and stay away from jodi's boyfriend dnt interupt them...4rm racheal sambou

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reggae on the River (Jul '09) Jun '16 Jah Whitey 29
News Over 300,000 YouTube views ... after Sean Paul,... (Oct '12) Jan '13 OFFICIALTheoAndAyden 3
i love sean paul (Mar '06) Jan '13 Hii 17
News Sean Paul 'Touch The Sky' Music Video (Jul '12) Jul '12 Sahil 1
News Good vibes from Sean Paul (Mar '06) Apr '12 lex 151
News Sean Paul lashes out at Jamaican critics (Jan '12) Jan '12 Blacktigershark 6
Need picture of Jodi (Jan '07) Dec '11 Dave 6
More from around the web