Tony Awards: Sean Hayes hosts and toa...

Tony Awards: Sean Hayes hosts and toasts Broadway's best

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Jun 9, 2010, titled Tony Awards: Sean Hayes hosts and toasts Broadway's best. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

The women dance onto the stage, hips keeping beat to African drums. A man in electric blue polyester urges the audience to sing "yeah, yeah." Within moments, people who never thought about Nigerian politics are hooked on "Fela!" Such is the power of storytelling when it's done with amazing music, dance, acting and the spectacle that is Broadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Sarah

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Jun 17, 2010
I thought Sean Hayes did a fabulous job hosting the Tony's this year. My son and I love watching them together. We think that he's a great inspiration!

~Sarah at a ClassActNY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sean Hayes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News a Will & Gracea return promises laughs, and a t... Aug '17 EMMETT TILL 12
News 'Will & Grace' returning to TV (Jan '17) Jan '17 Donnelly 3
News Sean Hayes takes on heavenly stage role in 'An ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 NANCY 1
Sean Hayes nude (Jul '12) Jul '12 Alison 1
News "Gays Can't Play Straight" Writer Fans New Flames (Jan '11) Jan '11 SFer 17
News 'Will & Grace' Ends But The Pair Lives On (May '06) Dec '10 caitlyn 18
News Cultural Studies: A Celebrity Comes Out of the ... (May '10) May '10 Vincent Ward 1
More from around the web