Live-Blogging the Wisconsin Recall Vote, As Walker Rolls to Victory

Jun 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Nation

I'll be live-blogging the Wisconsin recall vote for Governor between Scott Walkter and Tom Barrett until the votes, or the cows, come home, or chickens come home to roost, or ... you get the idea.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Mr Woodcock

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

Judged:

Obama and the Democrats lose again! GO Mitt Romney!!! Oh Yeah, and the Unions lost today also!

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Ewes Lose in the American Holocaust.

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers / governing oppressive dis ease) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust. see USSC 99-565 & supplement (Congress, SCOTUS and all rules, regulations and law enforcement agencies in Collusion to aide the death fix it / EO 12871 / terminal injustice / murderbyproxy) against Active Military, Veterans, Postal, federal, state and local employees. Terrorism - Coercion / Collusion / Corruption / Sabotage / Subversion / Subterfuge / Corporate Cointelpro (Wet Work) responsible for the total destruction of entire American families creating the Postal Holocaust the precursor to the American Holocaust / population control / EO 12871 . Economics over Justice / Jesus equals Terrorism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott Walker Discussions

Search the Scott Walker Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias convicted of first-degree murder (May '13) May '13 judgeandjury 1
Florida bucks White House on illegal voter purge (Jun '12) Jun '12 Angler 11
Wisconsin recall election: How dirty is it? (Jun '12) Jun '12 alan 2
Palin: Wisconsin Gov. Walker 'did the right thi... (Apr '11) Jun '12 Amanda two 187
Scott Walker (Jun '12) Jun '12 TheOmniMatrix 2
On Wisconsin! Andy Martin heads for Wisconsin t... (Jun '12) Jun '12 billhill 1
Wis. GOP holds off Democrats in recall elections (Aug '11) Jun '12 rider 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••