Live-Blogging the Wisconsin Recall Vo...

Live-Blogging the Wisconsin Recall Vote, As Walker Rolls to Victory

There are 2 comments on the The Nation story from Jun 5, 2012, titled Live-Blogging the Wisconsin Recall Vote, As Walker Rolls to Victory. In it, The Nation reports that:

I'll be live-blogging the Wisconsin recall vote for Governor between Scott Walkter and Tom Barrett until the votes, or the cows, come home, or chickens come home to roost, or ... you get the idea.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Nation.

Mr Woodcock

Elyria, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Obama and the Democrats lose again! GO Mitt Romney!!! Oh Yeah, and the Unions lost today also!

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Ewes Lose in the American Holocaust.

YHVH suspends mercy in response to god (government of deceivers / governing oppressive dis ease) suspension of inalienable rights (life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness) in the American Holocaust. see USSC 99-565 & supplement (Congress, SCOTUS and all rules, regulations and law enforcement agencies in Collusion to aide the death fix it / EO 12871 / terminal injustice / murderbyproxy) against Active Military, Veterans, Postal, federal, state and local employees. Terrorism - Coercion / Collusion / Corruption / Sabotage / Subversion / Subterfuge / Corporate Cointelpro (Wet Work) responsible for the total destruction of entire American families creating the Postal Holocaust the precursor to the American Holocaust / population control / EO 12871 . Economics over Justice / Jesus equals Terrorism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Walker Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palin lends her support to Wisconsin governor (Apr '11) Apr '16 They cannot kill ... 183
News Donald Trump: 'I bring people together' (Sep '15) Jan '16 Brittany 12
News Scott Walker's campaign spent $6.4 million on h... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jane Said 1
News Scott Walker: Digging His Political Grave Even ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 USA Today 1
News Scott Walker's wife, toughened by life, adds st... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1
News Scott Walker's Wife: One More Reason For SoCons... (Jul '15) Jul '15 USA Today 1
News Only three GOP governors left to join 2016 show (Jun '15) Jun '15 Abrahammock Relig... 11
More from around the web