Pentagon Testing Body Scanner

Pentagon Testing Body Scanner

There are 1 comment on the WUSA9.com story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Pentagon Testing Body Scanner. In it, WUSA9.com reports that:

ARLINGTON, VA -- Pentagon Police are trying out those airport body scanners -- despite a viral video that suggests they are easily defeated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WUSA9.com.

MMann

San Marcos, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I've always wondered what the protocol was if/when the police do actually detect someone with explosives.(Same for TSA at airports). Will they try to tackle the suspect? Direct him to a secondary screening area? Yell at all the people around him to start running? In any of these scenarios the perpetrator is likely to detonate the device and take out as many people as he can. No terrorist will carry live explosives for a "test" of a security system. He's already done his testing and casing. When he arrives with real explosives, he'll have them primed and ready to use. So, what do we do when we spot this guy in the scanner?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scanner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Firefighters responding to Central El Paso hous... (May '11) May '11 annette_ept 1
News Scientists race to create airport scanner to id... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Preventable stupi... 2
News Lihue Airport First In State To Use Body Scanner (Jun '10) Aug '10 Denny 41
News Airport Body Scanner Coming to KCI (Mar '10) Mar '10 bizman 1
News Airport Adding New Security Scanner (Aug '08) Aug '08 Rev Run 4
News New Scanner May Replace Metal Detectors (Oct '07) Oct '07 Clarence 20
News New Scanner May Replace Metal Detectors (Oct '07) Oct '07 Ace 2
More from around the web