1 million pound in 7 years , scam ?

1 million pound in 7 years , scam ?

Posted in the Scam Forum

Johann

South Africa

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Does anyone know if this is a scam ? I couldn't find anything about this product under scam topics.
Eve

Australia

#2 Jul 1, 2010
I also would like to know. I searched on the net but cannot find anything, this is unusual at least! It looks like a scam to me, he even puts google adsense ads at the bottom of his sales letter - surely if he makes millions, the cents from adsense would not matter??? He says in the letter that sales from adwords clicks are 1 to 17 ratio - it looks to me like another clickbank's money making ebook.
Lena

Mount Kuring-gai, Australia

#3 Nov 2, 2010
When a company doesn't supply a phone number and only an email address and the speaker doesn't even disclose his surname...... Of course it's a scam!!

When someone has a legit business they are transparent and will share everything with you. I know because I am a legit business owner.

Since: Nov 10

Shijiazhuang, China

#4 Nov 19, 2010
I think it is a scam!
Tee

King George, VA

#5 Dec 24, 2010
I've restrained myself from plopping down $24! This time I came here first and I think it smells like a scam. I agree, he should have used his last name - Is Mark even his true name? He's a great gut wrencher when he shows all the nice photos. I'll keep my money this time.
Tonivendor

Marbella, Spain

#6 Jan 9, 2011
For general info. I don't yet know if this is a scam, however the following may of help:-

MILLION-POUND.COM WHOIS
Updated: 20 minutes ago
Registrant:
Century Utilities
Century House
14 Bulkeley street
Stockport, Cheshire SK3 9HD
GB

Domain name: MILLION-POUND.COM

Administrative Contact:
ward, mark Email Masking [email protected]
Century House
14 Bulkeley street
GB
+44.1614800000
Technical Contact:
ward, mark Email Masking [email protected]
Century House
14 Bulkeley street
GB
+44.1614800000

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 03-Oct-2010.
Record expires on 03-Oct-2011.
Record created on 03-Oct-2008.

Domain servers in listed order:
NS2.MAINNAMESERVER.COM
NS.MAINNAMESERVER.COM

Domain status: clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

Information Updated: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 09:26:04 UTC

I will post if I find any more info.

Tonivendor
www.newinfoproducts.com
Tonivendor

Marbella, Spain

#7 Jan 9, 2011
Further info. on million-pound.com , Mark Ward would appear to a native African!! Check out http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...

Tonivendor
www.newinfoproducts.com
Rob Newman

Swansea, UK

#8 Apr 6, 2011
I can tell you a whole lot about these people. But not in public for now. Email me on [email protected]
IMer

Rotherham, UK

#9 Jul 30, 2012
Tonivendor wrote:
Further info. on million-pound.com , Mark Ward would appear to a native African!! Check out http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...
Tonivendor
www.newinfoproducts.com
I don't know Mark Ward or whether or not his product is a genuinely god product or not. But I am choosing to post because, although I am sick and tired of scammers I'm also sick and tired of people just shouting "Scam" at everything that comes along and posting inaccurate information.
One thing I can say for sure is that, coming from Manchester myself, I can tell that the guy in the video is definitely from the Manchester area because of his accent. Secondly, in the video he talks of a place called Didsbury which is literally about 200 yards from where I live and is also only up the road from the registered address for the domain that was posted above. Where does that claim come from that he's a native African? From that thread that's linked, purely because a scammer referred to on that page happens to be called Mark Ward. And he lives in London. Do you have any idea how many Mark Wards there are in the world??? Furthermore that thread makes NO reference to the Mark ward of this thread, nor does it make any reference to the website or product in question. And yet he is being unfairly linked to Nigerian scammers. Three words for you people, before you go making accusations and potentially damaging a legitimate person's reputation: CHECK YOUR FACTS
George

Sydney, Australia

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Buy Iraq currency because it's supposed to be cheap due to the war??? Hold the cash for a long time until the economy improves then cash in and get your millions.

I can't believe people are allowed to charge money for an e-book telling you how to exchange currencies.... to that point, he doesn't give you how to's, just currency convert websites...

*Angry face*

p.s. I found the e-book for free online and thought everybody should know what a scam it is.
Aly

London, UK

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Hi George,
Does mark talk about how to make money by currency exchange in his ebook?
Tim

Harwood Heights, IL

#13 May 23, 2013
I agree with IMer above about reaching conclusions without proper due diligence. Before claims can be made one way or the other, the facts need to be know, and Tonivendor doesn't have enough information posted to make any decisions.

With that stated, the program being discussed here has plenty of 'red flags', including some pointed out by Tonivendor, that warrant apprehension about this product.

This type of sales page is called a 'blind ad'- ads where the details of the program are vague, short on details, provide zero 'proof', and include plenty of hype.

There are many ways to make money online or make money from home etc. that are upfront about what the product or service actually is, and what the workload necessary to earn the money is all about.

Stick to doing research on the opportunities that have a track record, include information about the business operations, offer a money-back guarantee, and have social proof that others are using the product or service with success.

Anyone here interested in programs and services that meet the above criteria, and have been vetted for truth and accuracy, may contact me and ask.

I can be contacted at http://www.timdini.com
I'm glad to share what I've learned over the years.
monkey man

Stourbridge, UK

#14 Oct 23, 2013
lolol

yeah,maybe it is legit lololololol

eejits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Jun 28 Royce 42
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Jun 24 Barbara1 3
Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and BUSINESS ... (Jun '07) Jun 21 msullivan 1,313
Beware of Instagram Scam!!! @tazslife!!! Jun 10 Res 1
I got Scammed by the Alderley Code Jun 9 thelege2nd 1
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Jun 8 Farid 18
www.kissdiy.co, offer various brand replicas... (Sep '14) Jun 3 ssam 32
More from around the web