Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
Veggie

Piscataway, NJ

#1445 Feb 1, 2013
bonnie gracian wrote:
does anyone know anything of www.fromherbal.com , they sell pills to lose weight (meizitang) i ordered 300 packages like 8 weeks ago and i still got nothing
Hi Did you get the product from this company yet? Coz I am thinking of order from them too
Gules

New Milford, NJ

#1446 Feb 2, 2013
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM JERSEYONSALE.COM ...business in China. I placed an order, they took my credit card and money, confirmed order, then one week later tell me out of stock. I cancelled the order only to be told that they will refund my money take 30 days. 30 days have past and nothing. Everyday they tell me check the bank, nothing. They also have this company RealPay.com that supposedly help you with the merchant, but they dont. They are helping the China company. Do not buy anything online from these people.
Mujahed

Saudi Arabia

#1452 Feb 20, 2013
Hi,
Please beware of Fraud company Dont Do Business with them

Name : Angelo Mai
http://www.ele-szstore.com/
email address : [email protected]
tel number : 0086-15205910637
company name : shenzhen baolijing electronic CO,.LTD
company address : 6 floor jiagehuaqiang mansion shennan road futian district shenzhen city

Bank Details
Bank of transfer (T/T)
Account name : jiaxin mai
Account number :6217856400003467637
Bank name: Bank of china Fujian branch
Bank Address:136 Wusi Road, Fuzhou 350003, Fujian Prov., China
Swift code : BKCHCNBJ720
zipcode :350003

Western union
First name : jiaxin
Last name : Mai
City : shenzhen
Province : guangdong
Zipcode : 518000

Thanks
Jess

Seoul, Korea

#1453 Feb 20, 2013
New scammer online - bigger one.
Using the government but setup fraud companies online. http://www.trade2cn.com
Arnault

Germany

#1454 Feb 20, 2013
Yes ! njbeining ( www.njbeining.com ) is a scam ! They take money and send nothing !
Berno

Pickering, Canada

#1455 Feb 25, 2013
Hello! I just have a question for you, I been scammed by this guy name: ZhiFei Qiang seller name: ke_alina, her msn [email protected], Address: No 15 Bingwang Load Jinhua City Zhejiang Province
ZiP: 322000 for $850.00 US, I paid for 10 Ps3 slim 350GB, he told me after 2-4 days it will be deliver at my door, after 13 days he send me a message said my order stock at the china custom said for them to be release I have to pay $425 US, they give me a number to call china custom but itÂ’s a wrong number, If you can please help me I will be really glad, I'm not the only one they been scammed, all I'm asking please help me, do you think jinhua city Police have a toll free number I can call?
theresa-annasadi e04

Springville, UT

#1457 Feb 28, 2013
If you like to do crafts. do not buy anything from www.chinesecrystalbeads.com They are a ripoff. They took my money and I have never recieved the product I ordered. When you try to contact them there is only a e-mail contact us and they don,t even email you back. I am still looking for a phone number. beware www.chinesecrystalbead.com
Lek

London, UK

#1458 Mar 1, 2013
F W Philpot wrote:
I ordered a laptop battery through Amazon who directed me to Pay Pal for Payment to a firm called Cross Ocean Electronics Ltd.I have had a receipt from the firm but they do not respond to emails or answer phone calls
Does anyone know if this is a Scam
Hi I also bought a laptop battery from this company through amezon last week. Did you receive your battery ?

“Making A Difference”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1459 Mar 2, 2013
You folks should work to set up a board or web site to organize this valuable information.
Lek

London, UK

#1460 Mar 2, 2013
Has anybody else ordered a laptop battery from Cross Ocean Electronics Ltd. and received it?
Walter

Germany

#1462 Mar 4, 2013
Oh yes you are right ! The owner from www.njbeining.com is discovered ! He is under suspicion ! It needs a few weeks and he will sit in prison ! He made business with very lidl children's ! I think he will get death punishment in china ! Dont worry about him !
SCAM VERIFY

Brighton, UK

#1464 Mar 6, 2013
If you have been scammed, or think you are being scammed, verify their story at WWW.SCAMVERIFY.COM
ali

Luton, UK

#1465 Mar 8, 2013
F W Philpot wrote:
I ordered a laptop battery through Amazon who directed me to Pay Pal for Payment to a firm called Cross Ocean Electronics Ltd.I have had a receipt from the firm but they do not respond to emails or answer phone calls

Ive done exactly the same, did you ever receive your order???
Lek

Croydon, UK

#1466 Mar 10, 2013
ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive done exactly the same, did you ever receive your order???
Hi I'm still wait for my order from this company so far I have been waiting for 2 weeks now. No hope. Try to get the money back that what I going to do.
Bosco

Accra, Ghana

#1467 Mar 11, 2013
Nobody should buy anything from this site jiahuiyitrade.com He deceives innocent people by the amazingly low prices. After you have paid, he will not sand you anything at all. Instead he will give you a fake tracking number.
Please dont trade with or buy anything from jiahuiyitrade.com
Annon

Bristol, UK

#1468 Mar 12, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering the same thing. I applied to Eltic Global a few weeks ago, went through the interview process, and got a job offer, but I'm still not entirely sure about them. They claim to be affiliated with a company called Noble Apex ( nobleapex.com ), and when I emailed Noble Apex and asked them if this was true, they confirmed it. Still, it's impossible to find anything about them, except on their website: elticglobal.org .
Hi, I have recently had some dealing with this company also received a job offer. The lack of information is alarming. Did anything come of this for you?
Colin

London, UK

#1469 Mar 15, 2013
So did I - did yours work ? I haven't tried mine yet...
F W Philpot wrote:
ROB

Norfolk, VA

#1470 Mar 18, 2013
here's a company that does good business and hook you up with a real company www.Globalsources.com
charles

Germany

#1472 Mar 20, 2013
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

DO NOT DEAL with a company names NANJING BEINING Chemicals Co., Ltd.(the website from this company is http://www.njbeining.com/ .)
This company is a scam !
I have sent them 17.375, 00 USD by telegrapic transfer whithout receiving any goods !
Be careful and do not deal with them !

Charles
Agnodice

Jijona, Spain

#1473 Mar 21, 2013
Ele-szstore.com is another fake. Be aware

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paypal do not mean real company (Sep '14) Sun caught 2
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Jul 13 Phyllis 5
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Jul 6 chris 43
Marlee Knowlen - Fraud Jul 1 Guest 2
Beware of Instagram Scam!!! @tazslife!!! Jun '16 Res 1
I got Scammed by the Alderley Code Jun '16 thelege2nd 1
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Jun '16 Farid 18
More from around the web