Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
dhat

Taiwan

#1419 Dec 23, 2012
A Salgado wrote:
Do NOT USE Bon Trans Logistics forwarder in Shenzhen they will steal your products, if you need more information you can contact me [email protected]
thank you a salgado....for the information
eyesofastranger

Canada

#1420 Dec 26, 2012
SunshineWork International Trade
just to name one that ripped me off. Alibabba and aliexpress are set up to ignore the many scammers that use their services. They set up a paypal copy called escrow that is no paypal by any stretch. If they had intended to back their services they would have agreed to paypals terms in the first place. If you use aliexpress to order an item I would suggest you just send the money to me. Maybe I would answer your emails. Far superior to trusting alibabba. China has 1.3B people trying to scratch out a living. It's just a symptom of their condition.
ladi

Hinojosa Del Valle, Spain

#1421 Dec 26, 2012
please do you anything about sz-tinytimes.com , they base in shenzhen china, i want to do business with but i do not know if they are scammers
Luke fowler

Kingsport, TN

#1422 Dec 26, 2012
Any luck with companies who aren't scams? You just saved me. I was about to order from them
Pat Donovan wrote:
Fromherbal.com is totally fake. Louis Jiang, Wendy Lin. They sold me and my friends kigtropin that is totally fake. We got bloodwork to prove there is absolutely no growth hormone in it.
Hong Kong herbal bio-tech company, fromherbal.com , da Sheng Trade Company are all the same company and their products are fake.
The products look great, but its a scam
yourofficeinchin a

London, UK

#1423 Dec 28, 2012
We have seen a large increase in the number of substancial frauds ( in excess of 30000 usd). Whilst the punishement for these offences in china is significant the issues surrounding getting the police to accept the cases as criminal investigations are also signiificant. We recently checked 30 UCO suppliers listed on the internet , all were fraudsters.
The fraudsters play on the fact that it is very complicated to lodge the complaint with the authorities. This is normally further complicated by the Purchase Invoice terms that require resolution by arbitration . This is a costly process and very drawn out.
On the positive side once the police accept the case , bank accounts are frozen quickly and individuals are quickly arrested . The ID card is a very useful tool!
Anyway , if anyone has been sujected to significant fraud we offer a variety of services to our clients . Please feel free to contact to discuss. www.cantonfairbusinesstrips.co.uk or www.yourofficeinchina.co.uk
Many thanks
Mike
yourofficeinchin a

London, UK

#1424 Dec 28, 2012
VIM123 wrote:
Hi ,
Im looking for a reputable chemical supplier :
Can any one recommend a company ?
Kind Regards Evendren
Hi ,

We see more fraud in this area , than any other . What chemicals are you looking for. We currently help our clients buy everything from UCO to activated carbon .

Have a look at the site www.yourofficeinchina.co.uk and send me a mail to [email protected]

cheers

Mike
FEIWON TEchnology

Saudi Arabia

#1427 Jan 6, 2013
Please dont deal with FEIWON TECHNOLOGY (Mr Richard), they are fraud company and cheated us.
frustrated and worried

Maple Ridge, Canada

#1429 Jan 7, 2013
F W Philpot wrote:
I ordered a laptop battery through Amazon who directed me to Pay Pal for Payment to a firm called Cross Ocean Electronics Ltd.I have had a receipt from the firm but they do not respond to emails or answer phone calls
Does anyone know if this is a Scam
I do not know if this is a scam. Have you received your battery yet (hoping so). I am still waiting for mine and have sent emails and called as well. Here's hoping.
INP1

San José Del Cabo, Mexico

#1430 Jan 10, 2013
ANNa wrote:
about this company Guizhou Dingsheng Hengye Import & Export Co.,LtD do you have please any experience or information.
thank you
.. Españo¨: Si muy mal son estafadores
INP1

San José Del Cabo, Mexico

#1431 Jan 10, 2013
Si son estafadores
sorry

Singapore, Singapore

#1432 Jan 10, 2013
can you explained in english

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#1435 Jan 14, 2013
Ciprian Mihut wrote:
Quisiera aclararles que esta empresa TIANJIN SAISHUN CHEMICALS CO LTD lograron manipularnos tanto s nosotros como a ASIAINSPECTION para que luego estafarnos con mas de 125000 dolares enviando totalmente otro producto de el pactado en el contrato de compra de 8 contenedores,gracias,Plastimpe x Century SA...
Our company sent them 20% in advance, they sent pictures saying the product is ready, so 40% for FOB price. Now they disappear.

Don't make business with TIANJIN SAISHUN CHEMICALS CO LTD, they are scammers.
george

Europe

#1436 Jan 17, 2013
Be carefull of Zaron Asia company they are frauds.
They doesn't exist
KAP

Dumfries, VA

#1437 Jan 18, 2013
tech-newsky.com this company has scam after they received payment for an order of phones.
Ciprian Mihut

Heredia, Costa Rica

#1439 Jan 21, 2013
Yes we contract the Asiainspection and after 3 inspection the chinese company defraud to us,how??!!i dont know,the guy from aAsiainpection from MEDELLIN the name is SANTIAGO CANO in the last inspection to the losding port sent to me a message wich say everithyng is ok,so i pay and the chinese selker defraud to me with more than 126400 usd and now Asiainspectio dont have any interes for this case.......Ciprian m
Ciprian Mihut

Heredia, Costa Rica

#1440 Jan 21, 2013
Please give me your mail i want a talk with you about TIANJIN SAISHUN CHEMICALS CO LTD,thank you...
Ciprian Mihut

Heredia, Costa Rica

#1441 Jan 21, 2013
mastertallico wrote:
<quoted text>
Our company sent them 20% in advance, they sent pictures saying the product is ready, so 40% for FOB price. Now they disappear.
. Please tell me how you make a payment???? Thank you!!!!
Ciprian Mihut

Heredia, Costa Rica

#1442 Jan 21, 2013
mastertallico wrote:
<quoted text>
. The same company defraud to us with more 126400 usd with contract with certificate of origen with 3 inspection with ASIAINSPECTION and we make a payment in the seller company acount nr,now we start with the demmand to the police in China for fraud in China this crime is very hard,please contact to me a [email protected] We can put the demmand toghetter is much better,thank you......Ciprian Mihut
gen carl

Arezzo, Italy

#1443 Jan 23, 2013
many buyers have been frauded
by african gold sellers
wassa group
socasam corp
ghana
john m

Lake Worth, FL

#1444 Jan 23, 2013
www.celias-corsets.com IS A SCAM they send 10 out of 100 corsets and stop responding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Sat manny 19
world discovery club (Jun '13) Mar 18 WorldDiscoveredPa... 13
Marlee Knowlen - Fraud (May '16) Mar 12 Loron W Knowlen 3
AEDating, Boonex, AEWebworks is SCAM?! (May '07) Mar 4 Amadeus 49
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Feb '17 Ruhani 37
Beware: Tecademics and Chris Record (Sep '16) Feb '17 katielouisixx 2
Pan Gen Global Plc , Tri Continental Capital C... (Nov '11) Jan '17 Robert Iorio 12
More from around the web