Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
Robert

Caracas, Venezuela

#1304 Apr 4, 2012
the web page is menda-beauty.com
Robert

Caracas, Venezuela

#1306 Apr 5, 2012
moises wrote:
alguien sabe si esta pagina es confiable http://www.viptrade123.com/ espero su respuesta gracias.
Moises esta pagina ya aparece como scam en este foro no compres alli. Saludos
paul

Colorado Springs, CO

#1307 Apr 6, 2012
fred wrote:
hi
wanda vehicule is a fraud ....
i send $ 849 to them for a scooter .
i never received it , and when i send the money to western union , they never answer me ...
but don t worry they will lose more money whith me.
never send them nothing.
fred
did you ever get anything? I was thinking about buying a bike from them, but after
your review.... I think I will find someone in the states.

paul
Amber

Reseda, CA

#1311 Apr 11, 2012
What company do you buy from?
bratski2 wrote:
I have an online drop shipping business that deals directly with two major companies. You must do your homework and do it thoroughly. One company i deal with has been doing business since 1997 and the other has done business since 1985.
These companies warn people not to do trade with anyone other than themselves because of scammers using thier names.
We were all told that if it is too good to be true it normally is. Though i do get products for a very good price, my prices are alot higher because i order in 1 unit only. I have to pay penalities & shipping. However the price is still good that i offer free shipping to customers and still make a tad of profit. My two companies deal in T/T only I have never been burnt by either company.
Take your time do research on them, each country has business directories, find out if that location really exists, check to see if the phone numbers they give you match the directory, make sure the address is correct, call that phone number in the directory, ask for the name of the person that you obtained here and see if they really exist. If they do you have your foot in the door. Many companies provide phone numbers and addresses but if you look up in the business directory of that country you will find that company doesnt exist or if it does it is a different company in that location. Then you know you have a scammer. There are companies that provide the information you seek butyou have to pay for it. Some are steep and some are now in price. If you find one and want to purchase in quanity it is worth the price.
It took me two months before i was even satisfied with my first supplier. I purchased a small item priced low, then a larger order priced soso and the third purchase was for $18,000 and my cusitomer recieved the goods. Research Research Research!
Amber

Reseda, CA

#1312 Apr 11, 2012
http://www.king-mall.com/index.asp anyone buy from here? Looking for companys selling iPods or iPads but everyone I found so far are reviews for scammers anyone can help?
Steven

Hitchin, UK

#1313 Apr 12, 2012
Hi guy

Lookout for a company called HK Stars System Limited
Address Rm14D,Block3 City Jiezuo,Fuhua Road,Futian District,Shenzhen
深圳&# 31119;田區 福华&# 36335;城市 杰座3& #26635;14D室

Tel. 86 755 82500770
Fax 86 755 82500550
Country / Region China

The Person i dealt with was called Angel I was purchasing some modules but they sent incorrect parts and will not refund
and will not respond to emails or calls this is definately fraud.

i just hate to see others cheated by this company and i believe the are making fortunes out of decent people.

also i have been asking assistance from Seekic but no help there either

regards

steven

Since: Nov 10

Saint Louis, MO

#1315 Apr 17, 2012
Try http://compare.beltal.com . here you can get more cheaper items than DHgate and other china wholesalers.
best wishes for your life and work.
Niko

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1316 Apr 23, 2012
Can somebody gives me info about these two,china sites:
http://www.vanuqunxitrade.com/-conact person Hedy Miss
http://www.szwgmg.com/-contact person Aimee Zhang
I purchased some phones and they gives me tracking Numbers,not matching for DHL, but for HKEMS.I told to them to send me the items by DHL, but they do wrong!!!!
Please,if you have any info for this fucking sites, to give me more details
Donny

Burgstädt, Germany

#1317 Apr 25, 2012
billy metcalfe wrote:
Hi, anyone know anything about Shanghai Minggu Machinery manufacturers. They seemed to be legitimate and plenty of contact via emeail, phone, etc. I purchased goods last week and they were supposed to be sent to Australia on Monday. They gave me the tracking number for dhl air freight but it doesnt confirm with dhl. There is no record of the number. The company insists that it sent the goods but i have serious doubts at this stage. I have the banking details of where i sent the money and who to. It shouldnt be too difficult to track them down if it goes pear shape.
Interested to hear if anyone else has had problems with them.
Hi,
did you receive your goods?
I want to buy goods from them, are they realiable?
Niko

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1319 May 2, 2012
Today i got my delivery from www.szwgmg.com and want to share with all of you, that my Iphone 4s was so fake- very low quality!!!!
But i'm so stupid to be fished by these china scammers. Don't belive to Aimee Zhand-she (he) is a fraud!!!!!
Don't buy anything from China and never transfer money via Western Union!
Steve

North East, PA

#1322 May 12, 2012
Did you order from Andy? How did it work out?

Thanks
Steve
Dale wrote:
Address: 4/F 3 BUILDING saige technology North HuaQian road , Shenzhen City, GuangDong,CHINA
The guys name is Andy anyone heard of this company
David

Tipton, TN

#1323 May 16, 2012
So tell me of some real sites to buy hgh.My email is [email protected]
laila trollencrona

Sweden

#1324 May 17, 2012
monclerjacketsonlinestore is a big fake!!!!Big warnings!!
Martin

Ebikon, Switzerland

#1325 May 22, 2012
Hi there

I just got scammed by

HK-Worldtone.com

They sent me non working memory cards, I payd 600US$!
I just got rubish!

Be aware!
Jaime Briones

Santiago, Chile

#1326 May 23, 2012
I'm also interested. Please let me know your experience!
[email protected]
tomy wrote:
im going to make bisiness with Hangzhou skatesky Sporting Goods Co.,Ltd, and i want to know if this company is good, im from spain, and Shanghai So-Fun Sports Co., Ltd., which was founded in Shanghai China in early 2007 someone knows these companies,thanks a lot. tomy
rose

San Diego, CA

#1327 Jun 1, 2012
dont buy from this sites: scam 100%

sagesell.com
jalili.com .tw
topelecnet.com
wallygoods.com

scam 100%
lkim

Huntsville, TX

#1330 Jun 5, 2012
This so called chinese companies defrauded me over $600. Their name is www.blackberrywholesale.com/
I wondered why the website is still in existence because so many other people will fall victim again.
pls stay away or report them immediately to any authority that you can.
John B

Evanston, IL

#1332 Jun 13, 2012
Niko wrote:
Can somebody gives me info about these two,china sites:
http://www.vanuqunxitrade.com/-conact person Hedy Miss
http://www.szwgmg.com/-contact person Aimee Zhang
I purchased some phones and they gives me tracking Numbers,not matching for DHL, but for HKEMS.I told to them to send me the items by DHL, but they do wrong!!!!
Please,if you have any info for this fucking sites, to give me more details
These people are a bunch of crooks between myself and a friend I know they have cheated us out of over $7000.00
They claim to ship by China Post but they have NO CCC so China Post will not ship out of China. God only knows what they gave to China Post as they know no CCC no shipment. They just keep your money. For all we know they are giving a bag of rocks to China Post because they know it will never be delivered. Anything coming out of Global Sourcing is a FRAUD. This is where I was first referred to this bunch of crooks.
UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO CHINA DO NOT BUY FROM CHINA ALMOST ALL ARE CROOKS
terry

Haslett, MI

#1334 Jun 24, 2012
anyone know about www.topelecnet.com ?
Tom

Abertridwr, UK

#1335 Jun 25, 2012
Thanks for all the info here. Very helpful indeed. I was about to buy something from http://www.itjds.com/ and I think they are affiliated with a now removed site called www.hopesell.com because I saw in their bit on privacy that they were claiming ownership of any IP on that site too... alarm bells rang, everything on this page confirms them as fraudsters in my book!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Softonic .com is a scam site (Nov '14) Sat Rocky 3
melysale>com (Jun '11) Jun '17 Wyane Is Helping Me 19
Rental scam? May '17 grog 1
Dealing With China and Getting Cheated (Jul '12) Apr '17 GoldenShield 11
scam. kounteroy(,shenzhen) (Dec '16) Apr '17 bbk 6
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... (Mar '16) Apr '17 Worried guy 20
Chinese Funding Scam - American Independent Cap... (Sep '09) Apr '17 The truth 20
More from around the web