fred

Netherlands Antilles

#1238 Dec 6, 2011
hi
wanda vehicule is a fraud ....
i send $ 849 to them for a scooter .
i never received it , and when i send the money to western union , they never answer me ...
but don t worry they will lose more money whith me.
never send them nothing.
fred
Tredera

Houston, TX

#1239 Dec 8, 2011
thanks, but your site is not that popular, why should i trust u?
nikolinho

Sofia, Bulgaria

#1240 Dec 9, 2011
I am from Bulgaria . I have made a purchase from a company in China - http://www.e-tashuo.com/ .
I have paid the money over to the following Bank Details:
Bank: Bank of China
Branch: BANK OF CHINA SHENZHEN ZHEN XING SUB-BRANCH
Swift code:BKCHCNBJ45A
BENE: GAOYONG ZHU
BANK ACOUNT; 60138 22000 617954 923
I money left my account here on the 26.10.2011, the amount was 656.5 USD.
The company told me that they havenít received the money but I have a swift and answer from JPMORGAN and BANK OF CHINA that the money is in traders account from 28.10.2011
I made transfer on this account and they didnt send the goods if u need I can send correspond with she. Try to cancel this payment and she(trader) accept but I receive answer from JPMORGAN that they can't because the money is in traders account and"PLS ADVISE REMITTER CONTACT WITH BENE FOR REFUND DIRECTLY" - that the answer . Why should BANK OF CHINA be trusted when it allows criminals to cheat their customers could you pls check these clients.
Jim

Kamloops, Canada

#1241 Dec 9, 2011
klaus wrote:
Has anybody don business with Xiamen Honghesheng
@shuangjiangtrade03@hotmail.co m cell 86 134 59009965
any info
Thank you all
Klaus
Sent money on some RC airplanes ,week ago -No response
Anny was the contact -Xiamen Honghesheng Co., L
youssef kalomar

Isleworth, UK

#1242 Dec 10, 2011
klaus wrote:
Has anybody don business with Xiamen Honghesheng
@shuangjiangtrade03@hotmail.co m cell 86 134 59009965
any info
Thank you all
Klaus
HI,
I would like to know have you dealt with this company and are trustworthy contact me on Ykalomar@live.co.uk
Thank you
Youssef
chris

Ajax, Canada

#1243 Dec 11, 2011
i sent money for rc cars and the emails have stopped, not happy these are christmas presents , Anny was my contact as well
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Sent money on some RC airplanes ,week ago -No response
Anny was the contact -Xiamen Honghesheng Co., L
Malcolm

Belmont, Australia

#1244 Dec 12, 2011
chris wrote:
i sent money for rc cars and the emails have stopped, not happy these are christmas presents , Anny was my contact as well<quoted text>
Hi Guys
I have also been dealing with Anny we have order tools from her we have made payment and have not heard from her since and now starting to worry if our goods will be sent she has sent tracking number how ever nothing is registering ???
rudy

Saint-claude, Guadeloupe

#1248 Dec 22, 2011
i have a suspect website its : urelectron.com ,,, i want no if is a honest companies
Plastic Jones

Long Beach, CA

#1249 Dec 22, 2011
Is www.3geleage.com a legit company I want to try them but I need someone to tell me they are LEGIT.

THX
Ejnar Stark

Thisted, Denmark

#1253 Dec 30, 2011
Never pay by west union use paypal
JTN

Finland

#1255 Dec 31, 2011
How about Ciscam-China.com ? They do not have Paypal. Is it safe?
Bondo2

Europe

#1257 Jan 4, 2012
JetNet wrote:
I'm scammed 650usd by Susan (real name DANWEN LIU) in China. I have been sent this money through W.U. on 13th august 2011. Two weeks after, she sent me by Hong Kong Post "5 USB KEYS" on a small envelop.
Did you manage to fix this ?, they are contacting me for tablet PC and am afraid to pay
MSQ

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#1260 Jan 10, 2012
I just got scammed by a company that calls itself buyyin or buyyia. Keep away from them
augu

Harare, Zimbabwe

#1261 Jan 11, 2012
saurabh wrote:
any body know abt ele2006.net
can someone respond abt this company i just send my money to them are they a scam www.ele2006.cm

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1262 Jan 11, 2012
Its so sad to see all the storys of people been scammed by chinese fraudsters. I can only say some of you have nobody else to blame but yourself. Trying to buy iphones at $200 etc etc.... That is just pure childish and immature to think these offers even exsist. Greed comes to mind.

You can NOT buy iphones or any other branded goods from china wholesale PERIOD! They will either be fake 99.9% are (They are the worlds biggest counterfeighting country after all) Or good copies.

Rules:
1) Never pay by moneybookers, Western union or even bank transfer. The money can not be traced and bang goes your earnings.

2)Paypal is not as safe as you think, Sure ebay cover you but in this scenario the scammer will just give a faulse tracking number and paypal believe them.

3)Branded goods can NOT be bought wholesale in china, e.g Have you ever spoke to someone in china about buying bulk goods (Probably unaware its fake) and found how easy it is? Thats not wholesale, thats scam.Wholesalers dont just freely speek to you and me, they use official stockists.

Rant over im just passionate to get my word across to stop these thieves.
augu

Harare, Zimbabwe

#1263 Jan 11, 2012
can someone assist is www.ele2006.com a scam.
Jake

Aurora, CO

#1264 Jan 12, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know if Wanda Vehicle is real too. they are selling a Trek Madone frame for a cheap price.
DAVE, did you try WandaVehicle? They have a bike I want (Specialized SX Trail II)for $3,000 under retail. It seems too good to be true.
Kim

Jacksonville, FL

#1265 Jan 13, 2012
Did you ever find out if micsaling.com is ok to do business with??
I was wondering the same thing.
Thanks!
sani wrote:
I would like to know if these companies are Ok for business:
1.Guangzhou Viptrade Co., Ltd.
www.viptrade123.com
2.Putian City Licheng Dragon Sports Goods Co., Ltd.
www.bellbest.com
3.Min Du Trading Co., Ltd
www.quanqiu-trade.com
4.www.micsaling.com
5.Jinjiang SC International Trade Co., Ltd.
If anybody had experience with some of those companies pls let me know.
Thank You in advance
art_man

Fairhope, AL

#1266 Jan 16, 2012
Does anyone know about a company going by the name eastchin.com ? They claim to be wholesalers of electronic products such as computers, cameras, cell phones, games, etc.

Thanks.
kenny

Anonymous Proxy

#1267 Jan 16, 2012
your can contact with me ,i'll help your to check the company in china.
MSN: chenhao2007@hotmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Fri chima 15
Troyplay.com (Oct '13) Dec 12 Sunday 10
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Dec 6 josch 23
Newst fashion trend for you Dec 1 lee 1
Dealing With China and Getting Cheated (Jul '12) Nov 28 punam 3
Softonic .com is a scam site Nov 27 Brnadon X 1
Is this a Scam? Nov 26 Curious 1
More from around the web