Rajendra Kandel

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1213 Nov 19, 2011
[QPlease Write the address details as you got on their address, bank name, everything. Then everybody will be clear about that.
Rajendra Kandel

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1214 Nov 19, 2011
A company named Tianjung Technology company limited. naming Tian Jun International Company as their parents company, is a fraud and cheating company please note the address of them

Company Name: TIANJUNG Technology CO., LIMITED
Company Address: "2202 A, Hua Qiang Plaza, Huaqiang Road, Futian,district, Shenzhen,China
"
City: shenzhen
State/Province: Guang Dong
Date - 06-11-2011, Tel:+86075533563149 Zip Code:518028
The contact person is Abby Austin and her cell no. is 008615627443149. I just have been cheated around $3000 for some laptops. I paid but they never Send it and pretending something now left to contact. Please everyone be aware of it. Thanks
klaus

Thailand

#1215 Nov 20, 2011
Filipe wrote:
<quoted text>
A chinese friend say that they are real but...
It's up to you... I alreay bought what i need on a local store...
Mavic wheels;)
I like to know to if wanda vehicle is a scam or not anybody buy from them?
any info please klaus0019@yahoo.com
thank you
klaus

Thailand

#1216 Nov 20, 2011
Anybodt buy from Wanda Vehicle?
any info please
klaus0019@yahoo.com
thank you
klaus
klaus

Thailand

#1217 Nov 20, 2011
Filipe wrote:
http://www.wandavehicle.com/
Scam?
Hi Filipe,
I like to know to if Wanada Vehicle is a scam or not
Did you buy fron them?
klaus0019@yahoo.com
thank you
Klaus
klaus

Thailand

#1218 Nov 20, 2011
i need some information wrote:
do you make any bussinnes whit wandavehicle.com ? please because i whant to make a order...
Hi did you order fron them?
I like to order to any info please
klaus0019@yahoo.com
thank you
Klaus
Filipe

Cantanhede, Portugal

#1219 Nov 22, 2011
klaus wrote:
<quoted text>Hi did you order fron them?
I like to order to any info please
klaus0019@yahoo.com
thank you
Klaus
Sorry Klaus but i didn't get to do business with them...
Chuck

Bainbridge Island, WA

#1220 Nov 22, 2011
I realize I was foolish to purchase under the circumstances from BlessGoods.com . A Mr Zhimin Liu of Beijing. Is there anyway to lodge a complaint with someone in authority against these people? I get nothing but a run around every time I contact them. Chuck
YYYJJJ

Jerusalem, Israel

#1221 Nov 23, 2011
saurabh wrote:
any body know abt ele2006.net
They hacked my gmail account!
Chuck

Bainbridge Island, WA

#1222 Nov 23, 2011
Bless Goods is another dishonest site. take your money and give you a run around about customs and tracking numbers and the boss being on holiday.
Chuck
Greenways Poduct Company

Sudbury, Canada

#1223 Nov 24, 2011
Hi..i am trying to order fro Wanda Vehicul ltd in china.

I just want a know if they are reel and if anyone as done business with them before would like to know if they are an honest company
klaus

Bangkok, Thailand

#1224 Nov 24, 2011
Greenways Poduct Company wrote:
Hi..i am trying to order fro Wanda Vehicul ltd in china.
I just want a know if they are reel and if anyone as done business with them before would like to know if they are an honest company
Hi have some @mail from a guy in Poland he order't atv still waiting no reply from Wanda to his @mail
klaus0019@yahoo.com
Tommy

Bucharest, Romania

#1225 Nov 25, 2011
CISCAM-CHIMA.COM ___ WARNING FRAUD !!!
Do not buy from them. You ask for a product, pay for it, and then you receive a cheap product that worths not more than 10 dollars, not even similar to what you've payed for and no money back.
rocky

Winnipeg, Canada

#1227 Nov 27, 2011
I also paid money to her and upto date i have not received any laptops. When i call she changes names from Abby to Catherine to chit Chat. Now she claims Abby has left the company. She is a cheap and pathological popper. How can we get our money back.
Rajendra Kandel wrote:
A company named Tianjung Technology company limited. naming Tian Jun International Company as their parents company, is a fraud and cheating company please note the address of them
Company Name: TIANJUNG Technology CO., LIMITED
Company Address: "2202 A, Hua Qiang Plaza, Huaqiang Road, Futian,district, Shenzhen,China
"
City: shenzhen
State/Province: Guang Dong
Date - 06-11-2011, Tel:+86075533563149 Zip Code:518028
The contact person is Abby Austin and her cell no. is 008615627443149. I just have been cheated around $3000 for some laptops. I paid but they never Send it and pretending something now left to contact. Please everyone be aware of it. Thanks
Jack Stone

Annapolis, MD

#1228 Nov 28, 2011
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know if Wanda Vehicle is real too. they are selling a Trek Madone frame for a cheap price.
SHE IS A THIEF AS WELL. TREKS ARE MADE IN THE USA AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THEM! BEWARE!
rada

Saint Paul, MN

#1232 Dec 1, 2011
does anyone know anything about this website: www.ineasybiz.com ?are they scammers?
Fazlyn South Africa

South Africa

#1233 Dec 1, 2011
Hi All
Has anyone completed a successful business transaction with Shiqi Zeng of Feiteng Trading? They are based in Unit 905 Workingberg Commercial Building 42-36 Marble Road Hong Kong according to their emails.
klaus

Satul, Thailand

#1234 Dec 1, 2011
Has anybody don business with Xiamen Honghesheng
@shuangjiangtrade03@hotmail.co m cell 86 134 59009965
any info
Thank you all
Klaus
Carmen

Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

#1236 Dec 2, 2011
Hi, I am looking for a trustworthy blackberry supplier from China. Does anyone know of any supplier or manufacturer.

Your input will be very much appreciated.
Thanks,
Carmen
GAY BOB

Kilgore, TX

#1237 Dec 2, 2011
Most of theses Chinese companies are thieves, beware of all items from China!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troyplay.com (Oct '13) Dec 12 Sunday 10
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Dec 10 chima 14
Avoid being scammed by China fraud company (Jan '13) Dec 6 josch 23
Newst fashion trend for you Dec 1 lee 1
Dealing With China and Getting Cheated (Jul '12) Nov 28 punam 3
Softonic .com is a scam site Nov 27 Brnadon X 1
Is this a Scam? Nov 26 Curious 1
More from around the web