Chinese SCAMMERS, FRAUD COMPANIES and...
hangzhou xunxiang trade

Guangzhou, China

#1194 Nov 2, 2011
We have been cheated by this trading company as they showed some other product and sold a different product. infact they are cheaters and they changed the goods after inspection.
they deal into chemical products , so pls be aware of this fraud company.
ASY

Glenroy, Australia

#1195 Nov 3, 2011
Has anyone heard of 38bags.com ?
I have just emailed them to say, send me the bags first and then I will pay? And just received an email saying, they will send the goods first, and they are from China?
hmmmm too good to be true?
CHRISTINE PEARCE

Edinburgh, UK

#1196 Nov 5, 2011
YES I AGREE DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM CHINA, I BOUGHT A COAT BELIEVING IT TO BE A MONCLER, THE WEBSITE ADDRESS WAS MONCLERCLOTHINGUK.CO.UK SO FOOLISHLY I TOOK IT TO BE BASED IN UK, THE COAT DID ARRIVE BUT WAS ABOUT A CHINESE SIZE 8, I AM A UK 12 WHICH IS WHAT I ORDERED1 I EMAILED THEM AND THEY TOLD ME TO GIVE THAT COAT AWAY AND BUY ANOTHER ONE FROM THEM ALTHOUGH THEY DID SAY THEY DID EXCHANGES, I SENT THE COAT BACK AT A COST OF £22, AND THEY HAVE REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT OR TO ANSWER MY EMAILS. ANY THING AT ALL FROM CHINA IS A SCAM!
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1199 Nov 8, 2011
This DANWEN LIU, alias: Alice,Suasan,Christina and more, is an proffesionel criminal since many years.
He and many other like hem is cooperating with HK Annilaa Trade CO. LTD, and many other Trade Co. Ltd, Bank Of China, Western Union, Many Grand and more, in Shenzhen and Hongkong, to cheat, fraud, roob the honest foregner's amount transaction.
Thay's criminal activity are protected by authority.
Contact about the fraud, the China Ambassy in your contry.
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1200 Nov 8, 2011
WARNING !!! WARNING !!!WARNING !!!

Pay the order ONLY by PayPal.
If thay don't accept payment by PayPal, thats mean
the company is belong to chines maffia.
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1202 Nov 8, 2011
Hi all,
Are you cheated, frauded, robbed of the chines trader maffia.
Contact about it the China Ambassy in your contry.
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1203 Nov 8, 2011
Hi,
If you should order somthing av this trader co. or any other
chines trader co. The paymant you should do ONLY by PayPal.
In other case you can say ADIOS to your payed amount.
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1204 Nov 8, 2011
Pocket bikes wrote:
I want to do business with a company calles cnj vechiles ,there website is cnjlvehicle.com .
Has any one herd of them or dalt with them at all.
Hi,
If you do business with chines company, than do the paymant ONLY
by PayPal.
If thay don't accept the paymant by PayPal, thats mean the company
is belong to chines cheater, frauder, robber maffia.
tiberius

Malmö, Sweden

#1205 Nov 8, 2011
Dennis wrote:
I wish I seen this before, I jus transferred 1000 USD to cathy , I will kill her if i find her!
Hi,
Do have this criminel, alias: Cathy, the folloing Bank account ???,
Bank Of China, Shenzen
BIC: BKCHCNBJ45A
C/N: 4766 9390 1880 9610 80
Please, reply it.
CHRISTINE PEARCE

Edinburgh, UK

#1206 Nov 9, 2011
Monclerjacketsuk.co.uk DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE SCAMMERS, TOOK ME FOR £200!
Dave

Phoenixville, PA

#1207 Nov 14, 2011
Filipe wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know too...

I want to know if Wanda Vehicle is real too. they are selling a Trek Madone frame for a cheap price.
Filipe

Vila Do Conde, Portugal

#1209 Nov 16, 2011
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to know if Wanda Vehicle is real too. they are selling a Trek Madone frame for a cheap price.
A chinese friend say that they are real but...
It's up to you... I alreay bought what i need on a local store...
Mavic wheels;)
Big crook MARTIN WANG

Delhi, India

#1210 Nov 17, 2011
Everyone beware of this chinese SCAMSTER and FRAUD MARTIN WANG.I have been misled and befooled by this supplier. He took deposit 3 months back and asked for price increase 2 times in between but the goods are still not ready. The ones which are ready are not of the quality which was discussed and negotiated in the contract..When my agent in China contacted them they are refusing to pay back the deposit by saying that they have already sold the goods to some other buyer.Please help me in getting my deposit back from this fraud company.where should i contact the police.i have tried to talk to this supplier and told him that i will report the matter to chinese embassy and police..Any legal way or any way by use of police by which i can get my money from this scamster company.Owner is Martin wang and seems to have cheated several people in the past and thats why he is not scared of anyone. His factory name in linyi is FEIXIAN CAIYUAN WOOD CO. LTD. He is also managing 2 more companiers in the name of Feixian Shining Plywood and Julong Wood factory. His fourth factory Shanghai sunmax wood co. seems to have disappeared from the internet. Be very careful from this crook. He can do discussions and negotiations endlessly but never get into a trade agreement with him. He is a big cheat and a big fraud and has floated 4 different compaanies with different names to fool foreign buyers. The owner Martin Wang is very rude and makes all sort of false commitments and stories to get deposit from buyers. All buyers be very careful from Martin wang and all his fraud companies. They will discuss a lot with you but when you will say that you want to meet them and visit their factories and do quality inspection they will back out. Be very careful from this big crook MARTIN WANG
krish

San Jose, CA

#1212 Nov 17, 2011
saurabh wrote:
any body know abt ele2006.net
its a scam..check the yahoo answers in google search for about company
Rajendra Kandel

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1213 Nov 19, 2011
[QPlease Write the address details as you got on their address, bank name, everything. Then everybody will be clear about that.
Rajendra Kandel

Kathmandu, Nepal

#1214 Nov 19, 2011
A company named Tianjung Technology company limited. naming Tian Jun International Company as their parents company, is a fraud and cheating company please note the address of them

Company Name: TIANJUNG Technology CO., LIMITED
Company Address: "2202 A, Hua Qiang Plaza, Huaqiang Road, Futian,district, Shenzhen,China
"
City: shenzhen
State/Province: Guang Dong
Date - 06-11-2011, Tel:+86075533563149 Zip Code:518028
The contact person is Abby Austin and her cell no. is 008615627443149. I just have been cheated around $3000 for some laptops. I paid but they never Send it and pretending something now left to contact. Please everyone be aware of it. Thanks
klaus

Thailand

#1215 Nov 20, 2011
Filipe wrote:
<quoted text>
A chinese friend say that they are real but...
It's up to you... I alreay bought what i need on a local store...
Mavic wheels;)
I like to know to if wanda vehicle is a scam or not anybody buy from them?
any info please [email protected]
thank you
klaus

Thailand

#1216 Nov 20, 2011
Anybodt buy from Wanda Vehicle?
any info please
[email protected]
thank you
klaus
klaus

Thailand

#1217 Nov 20, 2011
Filipe wrote:
http://www.wandavehicle.com/
Scam?
Hi Filipe,
I like to know to if Wanada Vehicle is a scam or not
Did you buy fron them?
[email protected]
thank you
Klaus
klaus

Thailand

#1218 Nov 20, 2011
i need some information wrote:
do you make any bussinnes whit wandavehicle.com ? please because i whant to make a order...
Hi did you order fron them?
I like to order to any info please
[email protected]
thank you
Klaus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
www.kissdiy.co, offer various brand replicas... (Sep '14) 15 hr ssam 31
tec industry and trade co., ltd (Mar '13) Apr 26 Julio Cesar 2
Scam and fraud company - Shenzhen Bbc Electronics (Jul '11) Apr 21 Ion 29
Avoid Binary Interceptor by Robert Harper Apr 19 thelege2nd 1
Aquacell Batteries, Inc. and Michael J. Naste (Dec '11) Apr 14 EMS 13
Scam: MK products - credit card debited by LIAN... Apr 14 Eve 2
Big FRAUD at RUFI Real Estate in DUBAI ( Eli Gh... (Oct '14) Apr 11 David 12
More from around the web